Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 11-05-2011, 02:19 PM
Master
Thanks for this great resource, Terry. Since I can't add it to my original post I started a new thread to make the link more available for folks.

Xan

Old 12-05-2011, 03:36 AM
Alij

i hope i can have this experience soon-i've always wanted to fly and i think i would really enjoy it-but most importantly i just want to open my mind to things i know i do not know and be more knowlegdable!
Old 12-05-2011, 05:57 AM
Alij

i guess i'm just not ment to have an AP that i can remember without being asleep or something....i just can't do it-meditating, listnenign to videos, reading-none of it helps. The closest I've gotten is seeing a black whole within a small thin glowing green circle, and even then i can't push to it..and it feels like it's saying "come now, or i leave" and because i don't know how to 'go' to it it eventually leavs and i lose it and have to start all over.....nothing works.... none of those resourses nor any others i've found...
Old 12-05-2011, 08:46 AM
Terry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alij
i guess i'm just not ment to have an AP that i can remember without being asleep or something....i just can't do it-meditating, listnenign to videos, reading-none of it helps. The closest I've gotten is seeing a black whole within a small thin glowing green circle, and even then i can't push to it..and it feels like it's saying "come now, or i leave" and because i don't know how to 'go' to it it eventually leavs and i lose it and have to start all over.....nothing works.... none of those resourses nor any others i've found...

I know how you feel. I love the idea of astral travel and going to places I've never been to without for free instantaenously. But I just can't do it even though I've tried loads of different methods. I've also tried to lucid dream but that doesn't work either.
Old 15-05-2011, 03:09 AM
Master
My suggestion to people who say they can't project or have lucid dreams is... keep reading and learning more, and keep practicing - at least 30 minutes every day. Even the experts had to keep going at first despite frustrations.

And remember that leaving the body is natural; we do it nearly every time we go to sleep. The key is to learn to remain conscious as we drift into deep relaxation and sleep so we know where we go and what we experience in that state.

Xan

Old 15-05-2011, 03:41 AM
Master
Terry... I just read this post that might help you...

Simon/Divine Self on Lucid Dreaming - http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?p=206534#post206534

Here's a simple meditation practice for experiencing the Whole Self/Inner Self he mentions:

Three Steps into your true nature - http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?p=32551#post32551

Xan

Old 15-05-2011, 04:02 AM
Master

Terry any method will work to ap. The reason it is not working for you is because you are not in the meditative state. When you are in that state ap works every time no matter what technique you choose.
Old 15-05-2011, 04:05 AM
Master
I agree, suzy, that the essence of ap and lucid dreaming is getting into an inward meditative focus, the alpha state... plus a clear intention for what you want to go ahead into... plus releasing doubts and fears that get in the way.

Some folks do need a technique, though, as a bridge to beyond.

Xan

Old 15-05-2011, 04:25 AM
Master

Thanks Xan, I am glad someone agrees with me. I think people think if a technique does not work, then they will try another technique and another. It goes on and on. You are right, it is good to have technique to focus on.
Old 15-05-2011, 04:30 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by in progress
I heard this in a channeling awhile back, a favorite channeled source of mine. They said instead of going out of body to astral travel, why not bring the astral to you? I loved that.

Sorry for the delayed response, but your comment reminded me that some say rather than "traveling" we are simply shifting our level / frequency of consciousness in an inward/upward sense. It's all here within us now.

Xan