Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 09-09-2011, 07:11 AM
Twinflamefound

Quote:
Originally Posted by sadmummy
Hi I had to make a terrible choice and lost my baby at 22 weeks pregnant 3 weeks ago, I have to believe my baby has a soul so one day we can meet again.

Big hugs to you
Old 09-09-2011, 11:25 AM
Medium_Laura

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aquarian
This is my understanding.

From auras, I can detect pregnancy and various stages enroute such as:
1. Energy gathering (sperm takes a few hours to reach egg).
2. Conception which may not lead to implantation.
3. Implantation which may later be reversed by the body.
4. Soul descent after 20 weeks but sometimes not at all - which causes some cases of SIDS.

@Felynx, did you perceive any soul descent prior to 20 weeks?

@forevergirl, this is a delicate area and the statement "that my Dad was taking care of him" doesn't give me much confidence that your reader was qualified to comment.
Souls are immortal. We have had thousands of lives and thus hundreds of families.

I'm not qualified either, especially without personal contact. I only have to think of sensing chlldren's spirits and hundreds flock to me...

That can be exactly true Aquarian. :) I've heard from some "children" spirits that they didn't enter at all, some only for 3 months came into the womb and left before their birth, etc. I believe, like us, the situations are personal and individual. I KNOW when the souls entered my children, as some other posters have said, as a mother, you FEEL it. It's also termed "the quickening". Like tiny butterfly wings in your womb. I lost 3 babies, I never had the "flutter" with them. For my 2 living children, my son came in at 4.5 months along and my daughter... the late bloomer came at about 6.5 months along. Funny too she is impatient where my son is very laid back :P
Old 09-09-2011, 01:01 PM
Skye

Quote:
Originally Posted by sadmummy
Hi I had to make a terrible choice and lost my baby at 22 weeks pregnant 3 weeks ago, I have to believe my baby has a soul so one day we can meet again.

Sorry to hear of your recent loss sadmummy, please accept my sincere condolences during this sad and difficult time.

Keep your belief strong, for I know you will be reunited with your unborn baby when it is your time to pass into the world of spirit.

Take care.
Old 09-09-2011, 10:53 PM
Seperate_Reality

I personally don't think you have anything to worry yourself about here...

A full term pregnancy is actually 40 weeks, but it is considered relatively safe to go into labor 2 or 3 weeks prior to that. As a rule, a spiritual being will take a body a few days or a few hours before birth. Maternity wards are full of spiritual beings looking for new baby bodies to operate again, so as to get back into the physical world game. Long term abortions are the "evil" ones.

Also, as a rule, each of us on this planet have been together before in past lifetimes and will be again in future lifetimes, mother this life, father, brother, child, friend, teacher, etc. next lifetime and so on. The problem being, we each forget from one lifetime to the next...
Old 09-09-2011, 11:01 PM
Administrator
Quote:
Originally Posted by neverbethesame
Does an unborned baby that died by miscarriage has a soul? What happen to them after that?

Hello

I personally feel the Soul comes in from the first moment of conception. Now that is not where I feel that being "alive" comes into play. More that the role for that Sou's learning path starts. Maybe that not fully coming to be is part of that journey for both the unborn and the one that is pregnant.

I had an early mischarrage and I was rencently told it was a boy....It was too early even to tell that much from a medical level, but getting that information made sense to me on many levels as I way the old old TV Show " My Three Son's" right after I had me second ( and I thought last baby ).

So what do one's connect with if there was no Soul present....I have to say there was.

Lynn
Old 10-09-2011, 04:08 AM
Master
Quote:
Does an unborned baby that died by miscarriage has a soul? What happen to them after that?
Yes, definitely he has a soul, state of a unborn child, is a very mysterious state. He has no mind but he feels happiness and sorrow.
Old 10-09-2011, 10:51 PM
Aquarian

Interesting that > 1/2 the people stating when soul descends all say roughly the same thing/time. ;)
Old 11-09-2011, 02:23 AM
Racer X

Quote:

Often times an Entity is not ready to enter into this world and thus a miscarriage occurs. NO death other then a relative perception of death has occurred. You may get pregnant again and the same child my be born in a different body. Nothing REAL is ever lost. I do understand the feeling of emotional pain which goes with this ........I am sorry for your loss~ It caused me great pain to experience the loss of two children~

Do not worry about the unborn child, it will come into the world when ready. Do take care of your Self, grieve without repressing the emotion and then seek the answers to the questions you are asking through ......hmmmm....I Know a good book which will shed some light on this for you: "The Edgar Cayce Companion by B. Ernest Frejer"

Divine Blessings..............
Old 12-09-2011, 07:12 PM
Deactivated Account
My niece lost her baby at around 21 weeks pregnant almost exactly a year ago. I visited two different mediums shortly after this and was told by each of them that a baby in the family had recently died. I also had a wonderful dream where the baby was in the form of a Red Indian child. While I can't obviously know any details about when the soul merges with the developing foetus, I am very sure that my niece's baby has a soul that is either waiting to be born again (my niece is pregnant again) or to watch over her mother.
Old 12-09-2011, 08:49 PM
mac

"It makes matters worse when the parent places ownership over another form of sentient life and results in unnecessary grief."

Indeed it does but that's often the nature of humankind.

The parenting instinct isn't necessarily deliberately, though, one of ".....ownership over another form of sentient life" that is to say, the intended child. Without some understanding of the spiritual aspects of life it is hard to 'let go' the one whose existence (for some parents at least) they planned and who they expected to stay with them. On this I speak with personal experience.

Grief is never "
unnecessary" however and neither would it be avoidable even if we knew all there was to know about life and life in the so-called hereafter.... Grief is instinctive and it's arguable that it actually is necessary.

But that's another issue altogether.