Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 01-04-2018, 08:11 PM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kontufuto
I am all one for the practical and this topic is of interest to me on so many levels. Curious how any of you demonstrated to another or others that what you are experiencing out of body is real. There are so many doubters in this world and so many ready to shoot you down with name calling and whatever when you even suggest you saw or did something while out of the body.

Please don't respond if you are a doubter or if you are a hater. I would very much like to keep this a loving and positive thread. Thank you in advance.
I have had many spiritual experiences. In 1981 the spirit within my soul came out of me. I could put my hand through it but it could grab me and control my body. It gave me a job to do and I fought it but in the end, I agreed to the task. So I write my books and tell my story. To many I am just another Jewish madman. Yet the data I was given by my spirit enabled me to write the equations of "The Dual Light-Speed Universe". The greatest scientific minds have not solved gravity. Yet the advanced spirit within me which came from a higher Earth knew the answers quite well.
An atom resides in both the physical dimension and the spiritual dimension. Thus we live in a dual physical/Spiritual universe. The physical light speed is 186,000 miles per second and the spiritual light speed is 1000 light years per second. When we look at the universe from the physical perspective it is a Co/Cs universe. From the spherical perspective it is a Cs/Co universe. Our soul is the inverted image of our body. When our body is burnt up our soul is destroyed. However within our soul is additional Cs/Co photonic spiritual energy. This will flow toward the spiritual center of this Earth. The hot core produces additional spiritual energy that nourishes our soul.
Anyway you are correct in believing that we have both physical and spiritual dimensions. However they are opposite sides of the same coin. Like Yin and Yang. The Chinese philosophers long ago stated that we have a dual physical/spiritual universe.
Old 01-04-2018, 09:57 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kontufuto
I am all one for the practical and this topic is of interest to me on so many levels. Curious how any of you demonstrated to another or others that what you are experiencing out of body is real. There are so many doubters in this world and so many ready to shoot you down with name calling and whatever when you even suggest you saw or did something while out of the body.

Please don't respond if you are a doubter or if you are a hater. I would very much like to keep this a loving and positive thread. Thank you in advance.

Everyone is at any given time on their own path of learning and experiencing. Deciding that you desire some proof, something that is more tangible to you in this reality, is in my opinion completely ok, despite what some other people quickly started to suggest how this is a waste of time. Having such a proof in terms of helping you advance is ok. Besides if it is possible, why not do it, you would experience it anyways along your travels.

Because the nature of reality in higher dimensions, getting proof might not always be easy. Actually one could argue your only option to get the proof is in a real time dimension only, it being nearest to the one we live while awake. Have someone from your family, presuming you do not leave alone, draw a simple form on a white pieces of paper and put it on top of closet in your house. Make it be at least 6m away from your body, but still near you. Project your consciousness in to your real time double and go look the paper in real time dimension. If you projected ok into real time, and your body is properly developed you should see it ok. If you miss real time ,and project higher, seeing the paper will became much harder, as well if you are not fully conscious and are slowly falling into a dream, so make this a very short exercise. Remember the shape you see, then return to your body and while coming back repeat the shape many times in your mind, shouting it before you return to your body, to increase the chances of recalling it.

That being said, it is true that even if you succeed, such a proof might not get you a lot of resolve =) The thing is, if you remember experiencing something, it is as real. In such a manners dreams are just as real as our waking life, since we experience them. We cry and laugh in our dreams, and we wake up after having a pleasant dream feeling happy and full of life. This is already a proof of it being real. There are people and always will be that would want to take away from your experience in an attempt to discredit it, make it feel like what yo experienced is not worth anything at all, just because you know, you cant prove it to them. And they will say projection is not real, it all happens in your brains like dreams. Well just say to them, "you can believe whatever you want, to me it makes no difference if it is all just in my brains or not, because I still got to experience it all and remember it all. I still got too see enchanted worlds and mysterious places, and sore high across the land below. Did you?"

Stay safe and good luck in your journeys! =)

edit: Oh yeah if perhaps you are wondering, I am not that all experienced astral traveler, and I did not attempt such a thing on an odd chance I do get to successfully project. I did however had some minor experiences that served as my own proofs. One was seeing a certain object in my room during projection, that in reality is not here. Only after coming back and trying to sort it out, I remembered that this object, which was an old couch, was in this room a long long time ago, when I was still a child, and was already gone for many years now. Its etheric, astral double however still remained here, for some time, and once I figured it out it made a lot of sense, even though when I was out of body, it was confusing me. In the same manner I found a dog resembling a jack Russel terrier wondering in one of our rooms, that was completely out of place. Only when I got back I remembered that as a child, I was doing one evening a sort of a ritual in that room to attract into my life a dog which I wanted very much, and deciding on it being jack russel terrier. Well the dog was created on etheric and astral planes, since this is where or thoughts manifest first, only to slowly work their way down to the physical level. So the energy I sent out that day as a child was still taking form in that same room, even though it made no sense to me during projection. I should add though, that I believe that energy stayed focused there only because it was formed with a strong intent through a ritual. Day to day toughs would dissolve much sooner. Also I am sure if I project now, the dog is gone, and I the couch I can confirm is not present in the room anymore.
Old 02-04-2018, 06:51 PM
Experiencer
I know this is a very very very small sample set of replies. If it was the end all to replies I may be the only person on this planet to get acknowledgement or 'proof' that astral or Out Of Body is factual. Throughout my life, I have had scores of others experience and chat with me after the astral. Its not 'dumb luck' but is real and can be the most wonderful acknowledgement that your senses are real and measurable.
Old 02-04-2018, 11:51 PM
Super Moderator
The question is similar to saying -can you prove to another that you experience/d anything in your Soul?

Actually it has been possible to prove to another.

See this case (technically an N.D.E. but an out-of-body experience at least:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WPXK2Ls-xzQ

That is by now, a well-known case about one tiny detail that could be backed up by someone who went looking for the old shoe.

Now sceptics are likely to say "Oh the woman who "died" of cardiac arrest could have seen that shoe herself on that out of the way ledge high up on the building, and then subconsciously remembered it"...
But was a woman so close to death who literally flatlines with cardiac arrest fit enough to go wandering about the hospital, climbing stairs and leaning out of windows to check the ledges, before her NDE? Probably not.
Old 03-04-2018, 03:15 PM
Administrator
Hello

There is so much out there now that seems to want to prove things. When its a natural ability we all come in with just that we are not all ready to open to it all. Its not something that everyone could be OK with being able to travel in and out; many times faith does not line up with this idea.

What is proof, even if we proved it, there is always that WHY that you an put with it, so that again doubt comes in.

I have a friend that is very much a skeptic from this, out of body stuff and challenged me to prove it one night. So I did.

Part of the Out Of Body is being able to do what is called Remote Viewing. So I asked permissions to come to his room and have a look around. Described the room and OK he said you know me well so you could "guess" a lot of what I would have around me, or tap in psychically to his energy. Ok this is true, so he said I will go to the closet and get something then you well me what colour ext it is. As the closet is a closed door and a private space I would never go in there. So he pulled out a very strange shirt and I explained a rainbow on it, but not conventional in form. Though the colours matched a rainbow. It was tie die in design and symbol of a rainbow.

Then he was more convinced then I thought OK time to show that things we might not understand are real. I told him he had green briefs on that had a hole in the butt....LOL he ran and got a robe.

Its not about proving things but it was more about a lesson that if you challenge the wrong person they can really "look" at things around you. This is of course a huge invasion without permissions, but it can be done.

Why we should ground and practice some simple protections.

Lynn
Old 03-04-2018, 10:29 PM
Master
I started getting involved in forums about spiritual development and related topics about 16 years or so, I guess. I’d been doing meditation and various clearing, psychotherapeutic, and “growth” processes and exercises well before that. One time I was in some forum (possibly it was a chat room) and a woman there said she was capable of remote viewing. I was neutral about her claim, but I knew such things were possible — so I was open-minded, though not convinced about her ability in particular.

So we agreed on a particular time for me to be in meditation or at least very quiet. We were quite distant in terms of geography, so we made sure we understood the designated time in relation to each of the times zones each of us would be in. At the predetermined time, I was sitting in my living room. That was my only part in it.

When that was over, this woman posted on the forum what her impressions were. I read her post, and she'd mentioned various features of the room that were generic enough that I thought “okay maybe she saw these things in the room… maybe they’re just decent guesses.” But next she wrote, 'there was a very large fish bone kind of behind your head where you were sitting'. That was amazing! Why? Because in the house we have something very, very, very few houses have: a whale vertebra (backbone section) sitting on a wooden plinth — the vertebra is about 21 inches across. And it sits at about the level my head must have been at.

I’d mentioned this household “ornament” to no one. Even in my own neighborhood, very few people have been in the house to see it.

Just thought I’d mention the incident.

Last edited by Tanemon : 04-04-2018 at 02:30 AM.
Old 04-04-2018, 01:42 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by inavalan
I thought about that. It doesn't prove that he acquired the information by travelling out of body. He could've acquired it through other psychic ways.

As remember that was early in Monroe s out of body travels . I think he was more trying to prove it to him self . There is another story late 1800s or early 1900s . A British M.P. was quite ill in bed , but appeared in his astral body before paralement to cast his vote .
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Monroe
Old 07-05-2018, 05:45 AM
Experiencer
Thank you to all who read and then replied to the thread.

For clarity, "proof" was just a colloquial word I used and not in the 'scientific method' approach. A simple acknowledgement or brief discussion to a friend or acquaintance is all that I meant. My apologies if I lead anyone astray in the intent I meant something more. It was not intentional. Thx
Old 07-05-2018, 06:25 AM
Seeker

Quote:
I thought about that. It doesn't prove that he acquired the information by travelling out of body. He could've acquired it through other psychic ways.

I haven't projected yet....but I always thought of being able to project to my bank and see what tellers, or other employees were there and what they were wearing, then going there later that day to check the results.

This was quite a few years ago.

Proving it to myself is the most important thing.....later for other folks.....they'll find out when it's their time to find out.

One of the greatest lines I ever heard was "Don't believe a word I say, but take it for checking"
Old 07-05-2018, 02:32 PM
Master

Quote:

True , this does not offer sci. proof , but ,if you read Monroe s books and watch his interviews he is very believable . There is a story of a British m.p. ( late 1800 early 1900s some where ) that was quite sick in bed but apeared in Parlment to cast his vote . If true this would be on reccord . As I understand J.F.K. has astral guards . I am not sure where they were in Dallis . Area 51 has astral guards , so the gov. knows about the astral .