Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 26-05-2018, 04:43 AM
Seeker

My Soul Only Consists Of Four Chakras

From my astral travels, my soul body is made up of my third eye, throat, heart, and solar plexes chakras. No other chakras exist in relational placement with my physical body. My soul feels complete in this compact form that resides behind my physical eyeballs on down to the bottom of my physical ribcage (18" length), 4" width, and is about three inches in depth from "front to back." Has anybody else noticed missing chakras and the confidence in not needing them?
Old 26-05-2018, 11:10 AM
Master
I have heard about people transmuting their chakras all into one large chakra. The user Melahin has succeeded in that I believe.

Maybe you are in the process of that? I am not sure of the logic behind it or the reason, but it is interesting nonetheless.

Welcome to SF, btw :)
Old 26-05-2018, 02:09 PM
Seeker

Quote:
I have heard about people transmuting their chakras all into one large chakra.
Hmmm, that is interesting, but I did nothing to my knowledge to make that happen.

Oh, and thanks for the warm welcome, much appreciated.