Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 08-07-2015, 08:24 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by metal68
Bob Olsen's book suggested similar to this too that each time you come back its a separate identity, your previous identity is unique just to you and resides in the spirit world. It and therefore the 'you' never comes back . The 'you' as you know yourself doesn't reincarnate. Its a new piece of your soul that comes back and then returns again. It's like you are being cloned and each one of you retains it's own individuality and family ties/history and you all a part of your soul which contains all these different versions of itself. All can connect/are connected but all remain individual.

This is correct but like you said it's choice. Another version of your soul can incarnate in the year 2090 for example, or you yourself after this incarnation might want to return... there are different possibilities and it's up to you as a conscious entity to decide. Your parents are likely part of your larger soul group so you'll see them again no doubt... Like Skygazer said our attachments are what keep us coming back here. I have no attachment to my earth family, my mother is part of my larger soul group so I'm always connected to her anyway.... I love them dearly don't get me wrong but there's a time where we have to spiritually fly the coop, so to speak.....

But that may not be your desire so that's ok. I just know I'm not on earth to permanently reincarnate, I'm not originally from here. So most of my true family are going to be on different planets anyway.
Old 08-07-2015, 09:10 PM
Knower
I find it weird, we are in virtual world that we actually sense and feel. As I have heard before we are spiritual beings in a body. We are in this game, talking online in the game itself, sounds like a dream within in a dream.
Then we die, BAM it's game over for this life, then we'll have to start a new game with a new character and therefore continue the progress. Then we can gain some rewards that you missed out on the previous life and even become wiser by experience, who knows.
Old 14-07-2015, 04:08 PM
Ascender

Id like to reference this to the dinosaurs thread on here; so basically for a while then we might well have all taken a dinosaur body for a spin!! That's so cool. I always wanted to be T-Rex!!

What did we do before the dinosaurs though??
Old 17-07-2015, 07:20 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by metal68
Its crazy to imagine another world that we might live in; then again to a baby in the womb, it must seem the same?

Exactly. Things that we just can't grasp the concept of seem crazy. There is an infinite amount of amazing stuff out there that we can't even begin to fathom, just because we haven't experienced it yet (or at least not with the memory we have now). Imagine trying to explain the color green to a blind person In fact, there could be hundreds of colors out there that just aren't available in our spectrum. Try to imagine them... You can't, because you've never seen them. If we hadn't evolved to have noses and a sense of smell, the concept of such a thing would never even enter our mind. In another dimension we might have 10 senses in which we can sense things around us. But don't bother trying to imagine what they could be right now. It will literally be impossible. But the concept is not at all unrealistic. I hope this all sort of makes sense lol.
Old 17-07-2015, 07:28 PM
Master
i actually see your post in the opposite sense where we are in our real mortal forms now, currently being trained via virtual realities (games/second life etc).

Soon we will become our ultimate avatar character in a accessible parallel world when CERN opens up multiple 'portals' or dream worlds.
Old 21-07-2015, 02:33 AM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sevenofthrees
It makes sense to me. This is how I see:
Everything is consciousness all the way back to One vibration(God). God in the beginning wanted to know what it was like "to be more" and so created an extension of itself that could be the driving force to create using it's free will. But it could only create from its own self so it formed a spherical void(material universe) in a vibration lower then itself......

I have come to agree with your post and the post I'm quoting as I explore all of this. All of this makes sense to me.
Old 16-09-2016, 12:28 PM
Guide

Yes, correct. This physical body is our Avatar to explore our Pandora (Earth)