Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 24-11-2012, 09:28 PM
Trieah

I absolutely LOVE getting astral massages from some unseen entity!! I've had that happen many times. One time, I even felt someone trying to roll me over on to my side, when I was sleeping on my back, just so they could give me a massage. They feel so great that I wish they'd last longer.

Sometimes I do feel the sensation of being pulled out either through my feet or my head, by some unseen entity. Can's say that I've ever really had a "bad" experience with it though. Even though a few times when it happened, the encounter turned unexpectedly sexual. One time when I was in a half sleeping state, I could feel the sensation of someone slowly pulling my covers off. And then I felt a finger sliding down my "woowoo". Boy, if that don't fully wake ya up, I don't know what will, lol. But just as expected, my covers were still snuggled up all around my neck.

But yeah, I just love getting those massages.
Old 24-11-2012, 09:49 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trieah
I absolutely LOVE getting astral massages from some unseen entity!! I've had that happen many times. One time, I even felt someone trying to roll me over on to my side, when I was sleeping on my back, just so they could give me a massage. They feel so great that I wish they'd last longer.

Sometimes I do feel the sensation of being pulled out either through my feet or my head, by some unseen entity. Can's say that I've ever really had a "bad" experience with it though. Even though a few times when it happened, the encounter turned unexpectedly sexual. One time when I was in a half sleeping state, I could feel the sensation of someone slowly pulling my covers off. And then I felt a finger sliding down my "woowoo". Boy, if that don't fully wake ya up, I don't know what will, lol. But just as expected, my covers were still snuggled up all around my neck.

When I first started trying to AP I had the exact same thing. I have the ability of seeing "entities" with my eyes closed through the darkness, they appear as energy bodies. It's difficult to explain but the longer I focus the more I am able to see, and it's always on the left side of my head. I am guessing it's our left side of the brain which senses these things. Either way when I first started trying to AP I would see them grab my feet and then I would start swaying back and forth. Sometimes even spinning in circles, I think they were helping me to loosen my light bodies making leaving my body easier. This is just a theory of course but I totally agree with what you were saying happened with you.
Old 24-11-2012, 10:24 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:

Yeah it was sort of sexual for me too, or at the very least getting that way. I think that's why I didn't mind. It was really odd how it happened.
Old 25-11-2012, 02:04 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Starbuck
Yeah it was sort of sexual for me too, or at the very least getting that way. I think that's why I didn't mind. It was really odd how it happened.

Hmm not sure what you mean by sexual, but the entity I am dealing with who latches onto me during projections and lucid dreams and makes me end them touches me in sexual places. It's definitely not sexual though I find no pleasure in cold hands touching and rubbing those areas. Obviously I cannot speculate why an unseen force is doing something but I believe it's because it knows I don't like it and my reaction is almost always to force myself to end the projection or wake up. It seems to be doing it to prevent me from having meaningful projections and lucid dreams. I don't really know why I don't like it, I guess because I know a dream is not necessarily just a meaningless dream. I know that I have no way to know what I am 100% dealing with, it's nature, and why it does those types of things to me. But if it is a negative entity (it's actions have always been negative towards me) then it would try and entice me into giving into it's sexual groping which is a great way of it draining vital energy.

With that said I would just be careful if an entity is touching sexually, it's a great way for them to build an energetic attatchment to you and drain your energy. Personally I cannot see any reason why a living Human being should ever participate in a sexual activity with a spirit, entity, or extra-terrestrial. That's just my opinion though, from the knowledge I have gathered it's incredibly risky behavior. Much like going around and sleeping with another Human you don't know much about would be.
Old 25-11-2012, 04:55 AM
Trieah

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astral Explorer
When I first started trying to AP I had the exact same thing. I have the ability of seeing "entities" with my eyes closed through the darkness, they appear as energy bodies. It's difficult to explain but the longer I focus the more I am able to see, and it's always on the left side of my head. I am guessing it's our left side of the brain which senses these things. Either way when I first started trying to AP I would see them grab my feet and then I would start swaying back and forth. Sometimes even spinning in circles, I think they were helping me to loosen my light bodies making leaving my body easier. This is just a theory of course but I totally agree with what you were saying happened with you.

I still can't really see them all the time, probably only about 3 out of every 10 encounters. And even less then that for a very clear, vivid vision of them. But a couple of times, I told the entity who's been giving me the massages, whom I'm pretty sure is one of my guides, that I wanted to touch him this time. So on several occasions, I've been able to touch his face to "see" what he looked like with my hands. I even got to give him a massage once and could actually feel how muscled his back was. And oddly enough, I could even feel an oil on his back, which helped my hands glide over his muscles with ease.
Old 25-11-2012, 11:12 PM
Master
Quote:
I still can't really see them all the time, probably only about 3 out of every 10 encounters. And even less then that for a very clear, vivid vision of them. But a couple of times, I told the entity who's been giving me the massages, whom I'm pretty sure is one of my guides, that I wanted to touch him this time. So on several occasions, I've been able to touch his face to "see" what he looked like with my hands. I even got to give him a massage once and could actually feel how muscled his back was. And oddly enough, I could even feel an oil on his back, which helped my hands glide over his muscles with ease.

Almost all entities have the ability of appearing any way they wish. It very well could be your Guide, but there is no way of really knowing. Even if you could see him clearly how does one know what a Guide looks like? And even if we did know how are we sure it's not an entity taking the form of what we want to see. Entities of all types come to us in a form we are succeptible to, whether it be something we fear or something we covet. I am not by any means saying it's not your Guide, but I just would be careful either way. Entities are deceiving...

It's only by paying close attention to their actions towards us over an extended period of time we can begin to have a slight idea of their true nature. Unfortunately though even with that said we have no way of truly knowing if the it's always the same entity we're dealing with. People whom are sensitive to good entities are sensitive to the bad ones as well, it's a double-edged sword that cuts both ways. Entities tend to gather and linger around the people whom are sensitive, usually where there is one there are others. You might let down your guard to a loving good natured entity and then when your guard is down a cunning dark entity appears to you in a similar form and your guard is down, thus leaving you wide open to whatever it is they want to do to you. Obviously what I am talking about is worst case scenario but when dealing with entities you always have to have your guard up in my opinion. You just never know for sure what it is you're dealing with. So just be careful.
Old 27-11-2012, 09:50 AM
4everaspirit

I don't really feel like it's anything pulling you out...more just like the natural method of getting out of your body. It kinda feels like you are lifting up yourself o.o
Old 07-04-2016, 08:00 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by astralsuzy
Sometimes I am pulled out of my body. I do not think I am pulled out. I can feel myself coming out of my body. It is the same feeling that you can feel your physical body. I think it happens because I am very relaxed and my inner self slips out or moves out of my body. Other times I encourage it to happen. I get my breathing very relaxed and then I let my whole body relax at the same time. When this happens I am aware what is going on. I have not fallen asleep.

Hi astralsuzy,
Thanks for your posting.
I had a similar experience yesterday.. I was in shock until I read your posting. Is this common?
I see you posted sometime in 2010... Do you still experience it? How often you experienced it?
Regards, Rubix
Old 07-04-2016, 08:30 PM
Master

It still happens but only occasionally.