Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Loving Tributes & Remembrance

Old 12-04-2017, 03:58 PM
Master
"My personal tribute to Adrienne" Your Sweetness was my Weakness!

It has been bothering me that, I have not done a personal tribute to you Adrienne, brothers me that I have not taken the time out of my day to produce some inspired words just for you! But I have now taken to time out to thank you for the final time, at least on this plane of existence! This will be a great weight off my shoulders, because I am still disappointed and hurting that I was not around here to support you…

Since you have been gone I am convinced that all of the chocolates and flowers around the world! Don’t taste or smell as sweet anymore! I take a look around society, and I am convinced God does not make women like you anymore! When god created man, he created us out of the elements of the earth such as wood, steel and stone! Where as when he created a woman like you with that energy, like an artist he must have painted you (And then composed your personality and energy from one of his greatest symphonies!) They say that a man should never let his weakness be known! But your sweetness was my weakness.

Thank You! I will never forget you! xx
Old 12-04-2017, 06:04 PM
Super Moderator
That's a beautiful tribute to Adrienne, MIND POWER.

I am sure she will know how esteemed she is by you.
Old 12-04-2017, 09:57 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tobi
That's a beautiful tribute to Adrienne, MIND POWER.

I am sure she will know how esteemed she is by you.

Thanks Tobi....

This has been a weight lifted off my shoulders! And yes i am sure she is in a much better place right now, where the flowers are sweeter than ever!
Old 13-04-2017, 10:30 PM
Master
Sorry you are grieving.

You can bring her energy with you through life. When you sit quietly to meditate ask to feel her energy. She will come, you might not hear or see her but you will likely feel a familiar energy, generally it's how they made you feel in life, like your energy is partially intertwined with there's.

Also I didn't know her but if she was that sweet I feel safe assuming she would very much not want you to suffer or feel guilt.
Old 29-04-2017, 09:29 PM
Sigh...happy for Adrienne, sad for all of us. :(

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 29-04-2017, 09:38 PM
Gracey

Most beautiful and eloquent tribute.
Old 07-06-2017, 12:39 PM
Guide

She is not dead ~

Dream Angel simply moved on ..... she is quite ALIVE~!

Adrianne wishes you all to Know ..... She lives on ..... and wishes you only to Find the Source of LOVE within yourself ...... do not feel her as dead .... it is not true ...... that which you ARE is Eternally ALIVE ~
Old 09-06-2017, 01:56 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Golden Eagle
She is not dead ~

Dream Angel simply moved on ..... she is quite ALIVE~!

Adrianne wishes you all to Know ..... She lives on ..... and wishes you only to Find the Source of LOVE within yourself ...... do not feel her as dead .... it is not true ...... that which you ARE is Eternally ALIVE ~

Thank You, for your positive and uplifting message Golden Eagle! In one of my tributes i kind of theorized that Adrienne had just left this plane of existence! (Adrienne has not gone to her resting place, she has gone to a better place! But your message is amazing, Adrienne is still inspiring me!).
Old 02-10-2017, 01:52 PM
Master

Bumping this thread up again. Adrienne was a bright shining star on the forum. She always had a kind word for anybody. Not just her friends, but new members as well. She never recognized status boundaries. She connected with everyone.
Old 05-10-2017, 12:30 AM
Guide
Oh, sweet, beautiful heart was Adrienne! The way she spoke as if she knew your exact thoughts. and always uplifted. Wow, that was a beautiful tribute, Mind Power.