Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling

Closed Thread

Old 18-01-2018, 03:56 AM
Guide

I remember one time I went to a medium ship and reikei workshop. The guy that does the class can see multidimensional beings as physical beings... it got some reikei done on my body and we were all chilling listing to the teacher. I was in front of the class or closest to the teacher. Lol... he was like now you try... I was like... me?! lol he was like yes you..... do a reading for us... lol

I was caught off guard and was definitely confounded but still I tried. He told me to ask if there was anyone here who wanted to speak. I asked these words skeptically and sure enough I saw clear as day the name Michael... but the flash happened in an instant... I was like... wow thats never happened.... then he was like ask what he looks like... so I did... and I saw a clear as day flash of a picture of him standing next to another person.... he looked like he was in his twenties and he was a stalky guy in a way where he wasn't small but hes beefy like muscles but not muscular... kinda how people from brooklyn are haha.... sure enough the lady was very surprised to hear that it was her uncle... then the instructor told me to ask how he died... and when I did... I felt a sharp pain in my chest as if I was experiencing it and at the same time I wasn't... it was definitely interesting experience. It let me to understand just how connected I all ready was but didn't know. Soon I will write a post about telepathy :)

Keep it up even if you dont believe your experiencing anything because you are.
Old 18-01-2018, 04:06 AM
Knower
I’ll take one and maybe give you some pointers. After all psychology is my weapon of choice

~Archangel Nathaniel
Old 18-01-2018, 04:39 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dee47
I want to thank you for your loving gift of a response. After reading it and CrystalSongs', I felt on top of the world. (The responses from Mojo Pan and SkyGodWarrior earlier on also energized and motivated me. And I was thankful to Rena for courageously volunteering to be the first guinea pig.) I've always wanted to give to people, but I don't know how. It seems so complicated. But this feels so right I am a person who absolutely loves to learn. Doing this is every bit as thrilling for me as it might be for anyone else. It feels that in doing this I am giving myself a gift, but I really hope that others are benefiting, too, because I began doing it with that intention: to be helpful to others. I don't mind making mistakes--that is how we learn--but I don't want to hurt anyone in the process. Intention and prayers should help with that. Have you ever felt that your readings have hurt anyone?

I responded because I find your reading technique very interesting and unique. Also because you said perhaps you will retire with trying this, and I felt you may be throwing in the towel way too quickly.
Or that yes you may find yourself discouraged at times and I wanted to let you know not to be. As we all have something and a gift to share whatever gift that may be. I also know that having psychic ability is actually possible from experiencing it myself not only reading for others but in receiving readings from others as well. A member here told me once that people look to my readings perhaps not to be told something psychic or future related at all, but for the perspective they may bring. I believe she is right. I have often had readings where despite not everything was relevant actually helped more than quite a bit, because I simply needed to talk.

I always go into my readings with the intention to be as of as much help and service to the sitter as I can possibly. Obviously we do not usually go into readings looking to hurt others. I do not know if I have or not. If I have or do I actually do expect the sitter to tell me this honestly. I ask for no charge for readings, only feedback if any are able. I expect if I say something that could upset someone that they tell me honestly hey this upsets me.. That way I know where their limits are. I also expect to be told if I am wrong about something. That itself negates hurt feelings right there. If I say for an example (I have never said this to anyone btw) "An impression of arguing a bit too much with those around is coming through, I am not sure if this relates or not". And they tell me No not so. I respond thank you for your honesty here. That helps to clear things right there. I 100 percent do not mind at all being told where and if I am wrong. That is why I do this in the first place. To improve. But yes I have had readings where very sensitive info has come. If it is really painful, there are instances I will absolutely not reveal to sitter. An example is I read for an individual who asked in regards to her relationship (I really do not relish relationship readings because they can hurt). I was reading for her, she was happy with the relationship, however my feelings were that something was very very wrong. I kept getting the thought He is seeing someone else. At first I heard the thought, and thought myself.... I am not in any way going to tell her that... I did not want to tell her that at all. I did not want to say that and have it be wrong, and I didn't want to say it and actually have it be right. The thought would not let it go so easily. "You need to tell her he is seeing someone else"
Me- Really?... Thought/Guide dude What have you- Yes God damn you!!!
What don't you understand? He is seeing someone else. She deserves the truth!" Me- If it proves wrong I will feel awful for saying that to someone,
if it proves right I will feel awful for telling her and being right, there is no situation here where it wont be painful, I absolutely refuse to tell her this,
I don't care what you think". Guide/Thought/Male voice- I am sorry about this. I am sorry that I know. But it is the truth. Be aware, irregardless of whether you tell her or not, it is the truth. He is seeing Someone else. Whether you tell her now or she finds out later, she will find out. And I will make sure you find out, you will know when she does. And it is still going to hurt, and bad. And I am truly sorry for this.

That is what the male voice said. And she found out. And it still hurts.

Sometimes I don't really want to know.

You said that I'll come to have a better sense of who the messages are for. I am looking forward to that! I don't know what to make of "Errol," or "Ariel," but I did get a pretty clear sense that the dream I had last night wasn't for me. It just didn't feel like it was.

I am absolutely certain I have heard of the name Errol,
I am not sure if this is correct, but now that memory serves me, I looked up the name in relation to angelic beings last night, as you mentioned Ariel but no results, but I think I remember now. Errol unless I need to update my Greek Mythology knowledge off the top of my head, I thought may be a Greek God. A love God Like Aphroditie is a love goddess. Then again perhaps it was not Greek, but Roman? That is all I can think of there.

I also felt like I had a sense of SkyGodWarrior at times--of who he is. I felt a very masculine energy, a sense of someone "not me," but that sense was in no way problematic.

The sense I got from Mojo Pan was of energy, energy, energy, specifically sound energy, but other kinds, too--and yet I'm not sure if the energy was his or part of the message.

This is all very fascinating to me, and as someone who loves to learn, I am in my heaven. (I am learning 3 languages, which also puts me in my heaven.)

My son died in 2009; it was shortly before that that I began getting "words," but after that that I began developing my psychic abilities. So I have practiced "listening" for several years, but this thread is helping me to develop further. The last 9 years have helped me to trust it, to know what is me and what is not me, and other stuff, I'm sure. Now that I'm reading for others, I have new things to learn--such as is the message for me or for the person I'm trying to read for. I'll figure it out with practice. I don't mind practice. I have a 500 day plus streak on duolingo for practice, which means I've practiced every day for more than 500 days. I really do love to learn, and I understand the learning process.

I hope I haven't bored you to tears. Thanks again for your kindness in posting. It is very much appreciated.

You've not bored me at all. I find your reading style to be quite interesting and fun.

My response is above in Navy.

All my best to you.

Blessings.
Old 18-01-2018, 07:29 AM
Experiencer

I have read all the posts since I last posted, and I appreciate them deeply. I am not going to respond to them right now, however, because I am not feeling well. Maybe it's the onset of a cold, maybe the flu, maybe just low energy. I wanted to try to channel tonight, but I need to take it easy. (Taking it easy is probably the thing I most hate in the world!) I can't sleep, so I am going to share something I realized about an hour or so ago, then maybe my mind will be still and let me sleep?

Before passing on my realization, I just want to say:
I hope that Mojo Pan responds. Did anything in my reading resonate for you, Mojo Pan? If not, that is information, too, and please don't hesitate to tell me.

Last night, before trying to give a reading for Mojo Pan, I was reading The Book Thief. I'm finding it a very good book, but I thought that I should not read it before channeling, because it might affect me. Then I thought that was silly and yes, I could read. Before channeling, however, I did try to relax and I ran my hands over Mojo's name on the computer and then relaxed some more. Now I realize that I somehow picked up on what was to come in The Book Thief. This is the second time something like this has happened. I don't know how useful it is, but it does tell me that i am "getting something," which I already knew. I could feel it.

Anyway, to explain: one of the words I heard last night was "potato." I wrote it down. I thought it was weird, but hey, I was just recording.

Tonight, instead of channeling, I read some more in The Book Thief, then settled down and tried to sleep. I thought over this thread----the comments, the channeling attempts, etc. Then my mind moved to the book, and I thought about what I had just read. In the book, one of the characters tries to steal a potato. He is caught because he tries to steal the biggest potato there is and many other people have their eye on it. When I was reading that incident in the book, I didn't think a thing about it. Only when "rehashing" recent events did I realize that the word I channeled last night was a key word in what I read tonight.

The other time this happened was shortly after my best friend died. I was watching a show that she really liked, and I don't remember the details exactly now--though I think I may have posted about it on this forum back then--but I either said the words or wrote the words or something like that, that I later heard in the show. It was really weird to hear the exact same thing in the show that I had said or written or heard in my mind before watching the show.

Of course, a person could argue that I'm making this up--that I'm just SAYING I hadn't read that part in the book yet or that I just SAID I hadn't watched the show yet. I am sitting here on my side of the truth wondering what to make of it. What am I doing? How and why do I pick up that kind of information? It's not like I'm picking up on something that hasn't happened yet, because the book was written in its entirety before I started reading it and the same principle for the movie. But the parts I picked up on hadn't yet happened FOR ME. What does this mean?

I know that I have psychic abilities--we all do. But am I cut out to be a channeler for others? Or is there some other path I should take with it. Do I just need practice? Taming? Or maybe it's merely an interesting phenomenon for me that isn't especially useful for anyone else? I really don't know. What I've learned is that there is definitely reality that we don't see with our literal eyes and I also know that life exists after death. Two biggies. Two life changing realizations.

I love doing this channeling because it is broadening my horizons. Literally. And I adore wondering, learning, expanding, understanding, wondering some more. But will I ever be able to give anyone else a gift like what I received I when someone sent me an EVP in my son's voice that said, "I'm just fine, Mom"? two years after his suicide?

I really don't know. But "be with what is" is good advice. So, I'll just see where this takes me. If any of you know what kind of ride I'm on, I'd love you to tell me.

And as usual, I've gone on and on. Now I'm going to try to sleep. I may try to stay off for a few days because I really need to rest...but I'm about as good at resting as I am at writing short little notes.

Hugs to all.
And blessings.
Old 19-01-2018, 01:11 AM
Master

Thank you for this.

I do believe that i received some healing because i felt some very strong energy that night. Not sure if it was you or not, but i did feel intense energy. No problems with my hip, but what you are describing sounds identical to a past life i supposedly had where i lived in asia and committed suicide by hara kiri, and i supposedly have the bad energy left from that. The person told me to massage my stomach the way you were describing to heal the energy. And "go back" means to go back across the same way you came in the energy. But again, i dont have any pain in my back or anything.
No i dont know a jodi. I know someone with a name very close to that. And i can relate to "blue" blue sounds like someones name i am close to. And "wardrobe" is funny because i work at a clothing store. And a loaf of bread is weird because i myself had a vision of a loaf of bread just the other day. I read you mentioning trying to channel me again. You can try again if you want to, that would be cool. I wanted to give you good feedback because you are learning and feedback is everything in that case.
Old 19-01-2018, 02:22 AM
Master

I was reading the other channeling and i was also gonna say i can relate to "drs appt" (have a few coming up), tightness in chest ( have horrible anxiety). Not sure if it was for me or not. LOL
Old 19-01-2018, 02:54 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkyGodWarrior
I remember one time I went to a medium ship and reikei workshop. The guy that does the class can see multidimensional beings as physical beings... it got some reikei done on my body and we were all chilling listing to the teacher. I was in front of the class or closest to the teacher. Lol... he was like now you try... I was like... me?! lol he was like yes you..... do a reading for us... lol

I was caught off guard and was definitely confounded but still I tried. He told me to ask if there was anyone here who wanted to speak. I asked these words skeptically and sure enough I saw clear as day the name Michael... but the flash happened in an instant... I was like... wow thats never happened.... then he was like ask what he looks like... so I did... and I saw a clear as day flash of a picture of him standing next to another person.... he looked like he was in his twenties and he was a stalky guy in a way where he wasn't small but hes beefy like muscles but not muscular... kinda how people from brooklyn are haha.... sure enough the lady was very surprised to hear that it was her uncle... then the instructor told me to ask how he died... and when I did... I felt a sharp pain in my chest as if I was experiencing it and at the same time I wasn't... it was definitely interesting experience. It let me to understand just how connected I all ready was but didn't know. Soon I will write a post about telepathy :)

Keep it up even if you dont believe your experiencing anything because you are.

thanks for sharing your experience. Psychic Tyler Henry has physical sensations sometimes when he gives a reading, but I don't know that I do...? The sharp pain in your chest really is interesting. It sounds like you could tell that it wasn't yours? I would love to hear what you have to say about telepathy.
Old 19-01-2018, 03:29 AM
Experiencer

Saturnine Pluto.

I tried to get the computer to quote, but I think it was confused. So I cut and pasted some of what you wrote. You're in purple and I'm the other color.

I always go into my readings with the intention to be as of as much help and service to the sitter as I can possibly. Obviously we do not usually go into readings looking to hurt others. I do not know if I have or not. If I have or do I actually do expect the sitter to tell me this honestly. I ask for no charge for readings, only feedback if any are able. I expect if I say something that could upset someone that they tell me honestly hey this upsets me.. That way I know where their limits are. I also expect to be told if I am wrong about something. That itself negates hurt feelings right there. If I say for an example (I have never said this to anyone btw) "An impression of arguing a bit too much with those around is coming through, I am not sure if this relates or not". And they tell me No not so. I respond thank you for your honesty here. That helps to clear things right there. I 100 percent do not mind at all being told where and if I am wrong. That is why I do this in the first place. To improve. But yes I have had readings where very sensitive info has come. If it is really painful, there are instances I will absolutely not reveal to sitter. An example is I read for an individual who asked in regards to her relationship (I really do not relish relationship readings because they can hurt). I was reading for her, she was happy with the relationship, however my feelings were that something was very very wrong. I kept getting the thought He is seeing someone else. At first I heard the thought, and thought myself.... I am not in any way going to tell her that... I did not want to tell her that at all. I did not want to say that and have it be wrong, and I didn't want to say it and actually have it be right. The thought would not let it go so easily. "You need to tell her he is seeing someone else"
Me- Really?... Thought/Guide dude What have you- Yes God damn you!!!
What don't you understand? He is seeing someone else. She deserves the truth!" Me- If it proves wrong I will feel awful for saying that to someone,
if it proves right I will feel awful for telling her and being right, there is no situation here where it wont be painful, I absolutely refuse to tell her this,
I don't care what you think". Guide/Thought/Male voice- I am sorry about this. I am sorry that I know. But it is the truth. Be aware, irregardless of whether you tell her or not, it is the truth. He is seeing Someone else. Whether you tell her now or she finds out later, she will find out. And I will make sure you find out, you will know when she does. And it is still going to hurt, and bad. And I am truly sorry for this.

That is what the male voice said. And she found out. And it still hurts.

Sometimes I don't really want to know.

That's a very helpful post. I like that phrase, "I'm not sure if this relates or not." It's something I've wondered many times when I get information, and you've just shown me how to put into words. I just didn't realize I could just say it.

And finding out if I'm wrong about something is important. It can help me see things more clearly, and hopefully help the querent, too. I hadn't thought to tell the famous psychic that he was wrong. So that's another issue I should raise when I give a reading: tell me if something feels wrong. It's possible it's for someone else or fits in a different way. Reminds me of writing. I used to be a writer. Loved it. But people really hated giving honest feedback, which is exactly what I needed to improve. I got all the honest feedback I wanted in graduate school, and eventually I started getting some stuff published. Honest feedback is a gift.

Thanks for sharing the example of the sensitive information. I can see not wanting to tell the querent. I found myself nodding when you wondered if you might be wrong. I do that, too. And even if I were sure I'm getting the message right, I don't want to just hand over power to my guide and do whatever s/he thinks. The guide is there to GUIDE, not run our lives. I'm not sure if I'm expressing all this the way I want to or not. When I first started getting words sometimes I'd get phrases that could have really upset me if I'd let them, but I realized without the context and knowledge of who was saying the message and for whom, I really didn't know very much. For example, getting "b52" could, I suppose, make us afraid that there's gonna be a war. I had no idea that it was my brother who was thinking of requesting that a b-52 be flown to honor my father. I think that early cynicism (not sure if that's the word i want) helped me not be afraid when I encountered phrases that might, by themselves be threatening.

But what I wanted to say is that your response above really gets at the heart of how complex it can be to try to help others. Ugh. You wrote that sometimes you don't really want to know, and I can see why. But I've never had anything yet that has been that sticky.

I am absolutely certain I have heard of the name Errol,
I am not sure if this is correct, but now that memory serves me, I looked up the name in relation to angelic beings last night, as you mentioned Ariel but no results, but I think I remember now. Errol unless I need to update my Greek Mythology knowledge off the top of my head, I thought may be a Greek God. A love God Like Aphroditie is a love goddess. Then again perhaps it was not Greek, but Roman? That is all I can think of there.

The more I think of it, the more I think it wasn't Ariel. The word was too clear, too different. It was Errol. After reading your response, I looked up Errol and discovered that it's the name of the owl in the Beasley family in Harry Potter. And that kinda struck a chord because the sound of the air humming could have been like bird wings. Maybe it was a message that angels are present? I really don't know. I wonder if Mojo Pan has any idea?

Thanks again for your comments. I find them useful and encouraging as I try to "place myself" in this new world I've entered.
Old 19-01-2018, 03:56 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rena
Thank you for this.

I do believe that i received some healing because i felt some very strong energy that night. Not sure if it was you or not, but i did feel intense energy. No problems with my hip, but what you are describing sounds identical to a past life i supposedly had where i lived in asia and committed suicide by hara kiri, and i supposedly have the bad energy left from that. The person told me to massage my stomach the way you were describing to heal the energy. And "go back" means to go back across the same way you came in the energy. But again, i dont have any pain in my back or anything.
No i dont know a jodi. I know someone with a name very close to that. And i can relate to "blue" blue sounds like someones name i am close to. And "wardrobe" is funny because i work at a clothing store. And a loaf of bread is weird because i myself had a vision of a loaf of bread just the other day. I read you mentioning trying to channel me again. You can try again if you want to, that would be cool. I wanted to give you good feedback because you are learning and feedback is everything in that case.

Thank you for the feedback, Rena. It is oh so helpful. When I worked with a group of teacher/writers, we often emphasized that people need both the positive and the negative. The positive gives us the courage to keep going and what we're not doing well yet tells us how to improve. We need both. No feedback at all leaves me wondering just what the heck happened.

Anyway, I did pray for you when I gave your reading. (I don't like the word pray because it conjures stuff I don't want to conjure, but I don't know how else to say it yet.) And I even used a couple of crystals, one of which is supposed to be good for long distance healing. So the fact that you felt a lot of energy really encourages me to think that the stone worked! I had never used it that way before.

After doing the second and third readings, I felt I cheated you because I didn't hover over the screen, but now I see that I just did it differently: I used stones for you but not the others. Anyway, I will do your reading next, with the hovering technique. But not tonight. I am taking a break. Trying to get myself rested and in better physical shape.

As far as the stuff I wrote about the stomach, I was really unsure if that was me or for you. I thought it was for you because just before the reading I wasn't having any kind of physical pain, though earlier in the day I had. But earlier in the day, it was on my right side, not my left. So your feedback is encouraging me in my sense that it was for you. Since I don't usually get physical pain sensations, I was really pretty nervous about the whole issue. It's because Tyler Henry said that he gets that sometimes that I even considered it. The fact that you aren't having any pain is good!--maybe the message is just a recognition that this happened to you in a past life? I don't want to stretch things to "make them" fit...you get to decide. Take what resonates and ignore the rest. But also, something that doesn't seem significant right away sometimes will later.

That's cool about "wardrobe' and "loaf of bread." I didn't like the way I felt when I said that your favorite color is blue. I felt I was being pretty "uppity" there. I worried that it was wrong. And the sense that your name is "Jodi" was really weird, since your name is Rena. I didn't feel comfortable about that, either. Maybe I should have just said, "I'm getting the name 'Jodi.' Is that significant?"

Thanks for being my first guinea pig--and youll be the first one I've read for twice!
Old 19-01-2018, 04:00 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rena
I was reading the other channeling and i was also gonna say i can relate to "drs appt" (have a few coming up), tightness in chest ( have horrible anxiety). Not sure if it was for me or not. LOL

Maybe they were for you! Thanks for bringing that up. Much appreciated. I really wondered why those phrases came up...it confused me.

Blessings to you
Closed Thread