Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 07-10-2017, 11:49 AM
Pathfinder

Nephilim powers.

I know that there is a way for someone who is nephilim or part nephilim to activate their powers. Does any of you know how?
Old 07-10-2017, 12:56 PM
Master

I don't know what nephilim means, but anytime you want to activate your innate powers, try reaching upwards with your consciousness. Find a meditation to do that gives you a visualization of playing in the upper realms. That is where all of your powers are lying, sleeping :) As Jesus says, they are not lying around on the ground, to be picked up, they are up in the Sky in the upper realms.

An easy one to try, and very basic, is to visualize a ladder with a few steps and climbing up this ladder onto a platform. And on this platform, you get to envision this place as whatever you want it to be, whatever feels good to you. It can be in the past or in the future or a meadow or cityscape, but make it a place you want to visit, and then make it a practice to visit it occassionally and this will start training you on how to reach up a bit higher with your consciousness, and then see what other ideas come from that. Pay attention to stray thoughts you might have, and do that, and see what comes.
Old 07-10-2017, 02:56 PM
Pathfinder

Nephilim is someone who is half angel half human. Many people say that they can activate their powers by touching a sword and some others say what you told me.
Thank you.
Old 07-10-2017, 03:49 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joanna_ph
Nephilim is someone who is half angel half human. Many people say that they can activate their powers by touching a sword and some others say what you told me.
Thank you.

Hello,

My understanding is that every human is half angel and half human. We all have a divinity within the self which is effectively blocked if we allow that.

It would be nice if touching a sword or some simple act could activate our inner awareness in some profound way. The truth is, as I see it, that this will only happen with personal effort and intent.

The real magic is within the self. It is Not some exterior object or circumstance.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 07-10-2017, 04:05 PM
Pathfinder

Hybrid. Nephilim is a hybrid. Not every human is part angel because otherwise nephilims wouldn't exist. If every human is part angel how do nephilims exist:/? I mean a nephilim is the child one angel can have with a human. The mother is a human and the father is an angel and the child is a nephilim half human half angel. If the mother is half angel half human but still a human then what is the child?
Old 07-10-2017, 05:51 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by John32241
Hello,

We all have a divinity within the self which is effectively blocked if we allow that.

It would be nice if touching a sword or some simple act could activate our inner awareness in some profound way. The truth is, as I see it, that this will only happen with personal effort and intent.

The real magic is within the self. It is Not some exterior object or circumstance.

John

Hello,

I'd like to say a few words.

I don't know for sure if I have any Nephilim in me but one doesn't need to be descended from a Nephilim to progress on a spiritual path. When it comes to acknowledging our divinity there's usually a block. What I did to remove that block within me was that I mentally, in meditation, claimed my divinity. Just by that simple act, the block was removed. When that happened, I didn't have any profound experience, no sense of gaining more power and an increased awareness of my divinity which is permanent. I also gained a clearer understanding of what my path is and what I'm to do. I did get work to do to develop myself more and probably to a higher standard. I'm still dealing with other blocks but that's part of progression.

On the other hand, making that claim sped up my progression and seems to have smoothed out my path. Either way, there's more to do which requires effort. We're given bits and pieces to work on and progress from there. Each bit builds up, like building blocks.

If anyone does wake up to their own divinity, it changes one and there is no turning back. It's as if you crossed the point of no return for the changes are within and can be really subtle.

"But ask now the beasts, and they shall teach thee; and the fowls of the air, and they shall tell thee:

Or speak to the earth, and it shall teach thee: and the fishes of the sea shall declare unto thee."
Job 12: 7 and 8 (KJV)
Old 07-10-2017, 06:39 PM
Suspended
Ascender

Cat

Quote:
Originally Posted by John32241
Hello,

My understanding is that every human is half angel and half human. We all have a divinity within the self which is effectively blocked if we allow that.

John

Thank you John. I've seen something like this. May I ask what you mean when you say personal effort and intent?
Old 07-10-2017, 07:05 PM
Pathfinder

Is there a way to meditate without imagine something? Imagination doesn't really works for me.
Old 08-10-2017, 02:09 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by blossomingtree
Thank you John. I've seen something like this. May I ask what you mean when you say personal effort and intent?

Hello,

That divinity, in my view, is often represented by that aspect of self we call the higher self. When the intent is to build a Love Bond with the higher self, and the effort to do that has been put into action, everything in your life will shift into higher vibrational experiences.

Intent is one thing. Effort is some thing else. Effort is compassion for all aspects of self with intimate guidance from the higher self. That love bond is more of a partnership. Each contributing to this goal of personal human evolution.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 08-10-2017, 02:45 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joanna_ph
Is there a way to meditate without imagine something? Imagination doesn't really works for me.

Yes there is. It is possible you can meditate without the need to have to visualize anything.

It is done by quieting the mind. Quieting the thoughts and internal dialogue and merely observing the silence. Sort of the way I see it- simply existing within that silence, with concentration on breath, and simply observing. It becomes easier due time to silence the thoughts and to attempt to remain within that center of silence for longer periods.

I actually prefer this type of meditation to that of visualizing types. I have had experiences with more visual type meditations, that are incredibly uncomfortable and fear provoking.

This type of meditation instead serves to get myself to a deeper place, and I have found even in the face of great fear I have been able to remain calmer, and have a better understanding of how to deal with things that could arise.

So yes to answer your question, it is possible to meditate without visualizing.

As far as the original question, I am no Nephilim and therefore would not know how to go about dealing with such power.