Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Electronic Communication

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-11-2016, 02:11 PM
Seeker

My Descent into the Maelstrom of Voices

I look back now, after I have been living with these voices and physical disturbances on a day to day basis for so long and I reflect upon where my mind was at when this situation all began, when I was recording EVP for two months back in the winter of 2015. I heard nothing but silence on my recordings for the first two weeks, but something inside of me told me just to keep going with it, give it a little bit longer before you give up. Then one sunny afternoon in mid-January, my life would be forever changed on that afternoon I captured my very first EVPs on recording. There were a few voices on a single recording, all of them were intelligent replies to the questions that I had asked during the recording session. I could hardly believe it, I had finally achieved success and just when I probably was about to give up on this whole endeavor.

After that sunny winter’s afternoon, there would be no going back. I had experienced something mysterious and profound and I knew only one thing… I wanted to experience it again. In the days that immediately followed, I made doing EVP sessions a nightly routine. Progress was slow in the beginning. My first successful captures of EVP were not quickly repeated, but I persisted. I knew that if I experienced this phenomenon once, then I could experience it again, I only needed to be patient. Soon my persistence paid off, or so I thought at the time. It’s as if the silence, the all too familiar, empty silence that I had been hearing on my recordings for weeks, had parted, had parted as storm clouds part, revealing a clear blue sky.
When the silence parted for me, there emerged voices. At first, the faintest of voices, but they were there, present, unmistakably present…. male voices…. female voices, numerous voices I was now able to hear. I would ask them questions about themselves and they would always answer me. At first, these voices were still very faint, so I had to go over each recording numerous times to make out what was being said. This was not easy at first, but I quickly was becoming better at it. It was as if my sense of hearing was rapidly sharpening. I was attuning my hearing to hear these voices and I was amazed at how rapidly I was able to achieve this. As the days went by, it was as if these faint voices all started to come into focus, if I may compare the sense of hearing with the sense of seeing.

Soon enough, I was conversing with these voices. Sure, things were slightly delayed because in order to hear their replies to my questions, I had to go back and listen to my recordings, but I truly had the sense that we were having real conversations. All of these voices seemed willing to speak with me, none of them at the time seemed threatening in anyway. Soon enough, I began to recognize particular voices always being present. They told me their names, where they were from, where they were born, etc... I was surprised when many of them claimed to be locals, that is, they were from the area where I lived and some even claimed to be the spirits of relatives of my neighbors. This made sense to me at the time. It seemed perfectly reasonable that they would be keeping an eye /checking up on their relatives from time to time. I questioned none of it and went about seeking to communicate with these voices further.

I began to allow myself to get pulled into this other aspect of reality that seemed so fascinating and mysterious to me. These spirit voices were displaying nothing but kindness and benevolence towards me and I allowed a false sense of security to overtake me. However, things began to change during the second month of my recording sessions. It started of small at first. During what had become my almost nighty recording, I began to hear voices that were not so kind, not so benevolent, from seemingly out of nowhere, these other voices had now arrived on the scene and these voices were nothing like those whom I had been conversing with during the first month of my recording.
These voices would hurl insults, profanity and threats as me. They could also create disturbing sound effects on occasion. I remember one instance where I heard the sound of gunshots on one of my recordings. Needless to say, I was greatly distressed by this turn of events, but the original kinder voices that I had been communicating with since the beginning were still present and at the time, I did not want to give up my conversing with them just because a few hecklers had now arrived. So, I was determined to simply ignore these negative voices and focus on my ongoing communications with whom I thought were the kinder spirits. However, this proved to be easier said than done. With each passing day, these negative voices seemed to gain in strength more and more. Before long, they came to dominate my recording sessions. Every recording that I made was filled with voices that were saying disturbing things to me.

I began to have second thoughts about doing EVP recordings all together. But these kinder voices were still present, they claimed that they were not aware of the presence of this negative element and they instructed me to simply ignore them. But as I stated, this was becoming and extremely difficult thing to do. These negative voices were starting to dominate and fill my recordings with their maliciousness.

Then one day as I was at work, over the sound of a running fan, I began to hear these same harassing and negative voices that I had been hearing on my recordings. There was no mistaking it, it was the same voices and now I was hearing them with just my naked ears. They had come out of the recordings. My situation had now become a nightmare. These incidents of hearing these negative voices with just my ears would continue at an ever-increasing rate over the next few weeks. I quit recording EVP all together, but that did nothing to stop my situation from deteriorating rapidly.

Within a little over a month from that first occasion of hearing them outside of my recordings, I would be hearing them on a non-stop, continuous basis and I have continued to hear them every day since, now a year and a half after these troubling events all began for me.