Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 26-04-2012, 03:14 AM
indigoasylum11

a story of possible spirit

my first experience with a possible spirit. Here it goes. I use to live in the country and there was this old farmer that was a friend of our family named dean. He wore overalls all the time....had a huge family and was one of the nicest people you could meet. He was a friend of my husbands grandparents and he would do odd jobs for us as favors for the family. He'd fix the a.c. or heater....the drains. Anything...my children were babies so he'd chat with me and the boys while he was working. One morning I woke up and he was sitting at the end of my bed talking to me. He looked worried and it seemed as though I had been talking to him while I was sleeping. Like my soul and his were talking. The only thing I consciously remember is him talking about his wife and grandchildren. He looked worried and I never saw him worried. He was also bright and flourescent. Then it hit me....what is he doing in my house. Sitting on my bed at this time in the morning? I rubbed my eyes and he was gone. I thought it was my imagination because it didn't make any sense...he was there and then he was gone. At noon that day...I packed up my toddler and baby and headed to grandma and grandpas. we were invited to lunch with them several times a week. So we were feeding the boys and watching them play when I told her I had the weirdest dream about dean. Then I told her the dream and she said......didn't you know that dean died? I said...no, what happened. She said he had cancer and died the other day...last week. I didn't know that he was sick and I didn't know he had died. That was shocking. We didn't say anything after that.
Old 26-04-2012, 09:30 AM
Administrator
You had a visitation from dean he was lettting you know he was ok.

Namaste
Old 26-04-2012, 10:56 AM
deepsea

Right on,NativeSpirit.

What a lovely experience,Indigoasylum 11.
Do you think your friend realised he had passed into spirit?

Deepsea
Old 26-04-2012, 07:01 PM
indigoasylum11

Quote:
Originally Posted by deepsea
Right on,NativeSpirit.

What a lovely experience,Indigoasylum 11.
Do you think your friend realised he had passed into spirit?

Deepsea
Yes because he was concerned or worried about his family. Not sure if he had actually crossed over(all my friends come to me for advice) but he never has. For him to be worried would indicate he hadn't fully transitioned...right? Also...he was a bit hazy and kind of bright. I assume that's because he was a good soul with good energy even though he hadn't fully crossed over. I think he came to me because I have some pretty strong undeveloped psychic abilities. I believe we were talking even before I woke up....I woke up in mid conversation...I sat there listening after I woke up for a good 10 to 15 seconds. I wasn't scared at all. He didn't disappear until I rubbed my eyes and that was the first time I have ever seen a spirit or whatever. I seen another one 7 years later and it was that one that set me on to the course from religion to energy/vibrational frequency and spirituality.
Old 27-04-2012, 08:40 AM
deepsea

Quote:
Originally Posted by indigoasylum11
Yes because he was concerned or worried about his family. Not sure if he had actually crossed over(all my friends come to me for advice) but he never has. For him to be worried would indicate he hadn't fully transitioned...right? Also...he was a bit hazy and kind of bright. I assume that's because he was a good soul with good energy even though he hadn't fully crossed over. I think he came to me because I have some pretty strong undeveloped psychic abilities. I believe we were talking even before I woke up....I woke up in mid conversation...I sat there listening after I woke up for a good 10 to 15 seconds. I wasn't scared at all. He didn't disappear until I rubbed my eyes and that was the first time I have ever seen a spirit or whatever. I seen another one 7 years later and it was that one that set me on to the course from religion to energy/vibrational frequency and spirituality.

That sounds plausible. I start off with dreaming then awaken to the sound of spirit coming through.
Conversation wise. I do not see them,wish I could.

Deepsea
Old 27-04-2012, 12:50 PM
indigoasylum11

Quote:
That sounds plausible. I start off with dreaming then awaken to the sound of spirit coming through.
Conversation wise. I do not see them,wish I could.

Deepsea
I only did one time. The other one I was wide wake. The first one I wasn't totally convinced because I had just woke up. The only thing that convinced me it wasn't my imagination was because I found out that he had just died. I also had a dream where some entity or voice told me to read energy. It said...energy is very fine, you have to pay attention to read it and it showed me different patterns of energy and how its all around us.
I believe it was trying to show me how to read energy in my dream because that day I happen to turn on a psychic show and the psychic that was on said.....energy is very fine and light....you have to be very perceptive and open to pick up on it. The exact samething the voice in my dream told me the night before. I think that was a sign.
Old 27-04-2012, 06:37 PM
deepsea

You seem to experience the same as myself.
I either dream or hear during sleep.
Hearing always wakes me up.
If I was younger,would take training in mediumship but just can't be bothered at my age now.

Deepsea
Old 28-04-2012, 04:07 PM
indigoasylum11

Quote:
You seem to experience the same as myself.
I either dream or hear during sleep.
Hearing always wakes me up.
If I was younger,would take training in mediumship but just can't be bothered at my age now.

Deepsea
Yes. When I'm just about asleep or when I first wake up is when I hear them. Its not all the time but its happened. Sometimes I wake up because of it. I know what you're saying. Its just been in the last few years I stopped chalking it up to imagination and started paying attention more.
Old 28-04-2012, 04:29 PM
deepsea

Glad to hear that someone else has experienced the same as myself.
Thought I was going around the twist....

A very vivid dream of mine experienced about 2 years ago has just been proven to me as a message from spirit.
I have now been given faith in spirit and spirtualism.
So dreams are sometimes not just dreams.

Deepsea
Old 29-04-2012, 01:28 AM
indigoasylum11

Quote:
Glad to hear that someone else has experienced the same as myself.
Thought I was going around the twist....

A very vivid dream of mine experienced about 2 years ago has just been proven to me as a message from spirit.
I have now been given faith in spirit and spirtualism.
So dreams are sometimes not just dreams.

Deepsea
Absolutely. You never know when one of these messages or premonitions will come up. Sometimes it takes more to get our attention or we don't understand the message until much later.