Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 17-05-2018, 08:36 PM
Pathfinder

Sorry to hear about your friend. For me personally grief is one of the worst things I think you can endure emotionally in life. Linen53 I liken suicide to the despair is too much to bear for the person.
Old 17-05-2018, 08:53 PM
Master

I commit suicide in an earlier lifetime. I was thinking only of the pain I was going through. There was no judgement on the other side other than me judging myself. I was so disappointed in myself.

I left a sister behind in that life. It felt more like abandonment to her. She is my daughter in this life and there is much anger towards me that I am having to endure from her.
Old 17-05-2018, 10:12 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by linen53
I commit suicide in an earlier lifetime. I was thinking only of the pain I was going through. There was no judgement on the other side other than me judging myself. I was so disappointed in myself.

I left a sister behind in that life. It felt more like abandonment to her. She is my daughter in this life and there is much anger towards me that I am having to endure from her.
Linen ...Wishing you love and healing and reconciliation with your daughter...and sooner rather than later. Though I understand these other-life issues are deep, I also know they linger within till there is a mutuality of love and reconciliation...and you carry that as best you can till it's taken to a new place.

Much love and light to you
7L

Here we must be unafraid of what is difficult.

For all living beings in nature must unfold in their particular way

and become themselves despite all opposition.

-- Rainer Maria Rilke
Old 17-05-2018, 10:15 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Native spirit
Your friend knows you miss him and he is sorry for that, but he is in a better place now.suicide leaves you with many questions could you have prevented it etc, but the answer is no. nobody knows what state his mind was in at the time.grieve for your friend and in time you will see signs that he is around you.
its early days yet and everything feels raw.

Namaste

Beautifully said NativeSpirit.

Jade ...I am so sorry for your loss. My heart is with you.
Send your love, your heart, and your thoughts to your friend...he CAN still receive them, even when you are in a place of deep pain.

Be tender with yourself.

Peace & blessings, and much love & light
7L

-- Rainer Maria Rilke
Old 17-05-2018, 10:34 PM
Master

Thank you 7luminaries. I have reconciled to the situation. She needs to go through her range of emotions. I cannot be around her in this lifetime anymore, her rage is so overwhelming.

When we both get to the other side and she is willing to talk, I will be there.
Old 18-05-2018, 06:22 PM
Master
Quote:
Thank you 7luminaries. I have reconciled to the situation. She needs to go through her range of emotions. I cannot be around her in this lifetime anymore, her rage is so overwhelming.

When we both get to the other side and she is willing to talk, I will be there.
Linen, that sounds like a plan...I'm rooting for you

If she's lucky and if she's able, her heart may expand and open sooner...it's why we're here.

Otherwise, well met on the other side

Peace & blessings
7L

-- Rainer Maria Rilke
Old 19-05-2018, 02:03 AM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jadesamson123
I don't know how to speak to the dead tho Tomma.

Colorado thanks for the speech!

It wasn't a speech, Jade....it's the truth as I witnessed it first hand. I'm sorry you are going through a hard time. Maybe in time, you will heal from your grief, and have your own experiences. God bless.
Old 19-05-2018, 02:09 AM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by linen53

That's true, suicide is so heartbreaking. You wonder if somebody just reached out, or gave a hug, or was just there to talk and be a friend...if it would've happened.

I think there has to be forgiveness on all sides. There are no winners..everybody loses. But, you can't really hate someone who isn't thinking straight, and who is in emotional and mental pain like that. I've learned a lot from being a parent, amd I treat people the way I would if it were one of my own two children suffering...with compassion and love.

I also had a past life of committing suicide, it was shown to me through dreams...I think I told you about it on here already.

I'm sorry your daughter is still so angry, maybe one day she will wake up and let it go. She may realize life is short, the older she gets. I've forgiven a lot of my family....even though I can't be around some of them anymore.
Old 19-05-2018, 05:11 AM
Knower

I am sorry that you are suffering from the loss of your friend. I wish I had words to sooth you. Sometimes we need to devote ourselves to a loss in order to adjust to it. I know there have been times when I would rather people leave me be and not distract me from it. To do so sometimes seems to take you away from the connection you still feel with that loved one.

The only thing I can think of to share with you is that there are many ways to reconnect with those who have passed over.

When my mother died I was sitting on my bed in my room and I felt her stronger than when she was alive. Maybe she had felt that strong when I was a little kid but I was not aware then so it would not be significant and just normal and what I felt everyday. We were more distant later in her life so the contrast was remarkable. It was unmistakably her. She has since returned a few times but it has not been as intense. I am pretty certain that she was initially so strong because her energy was still contained and she was just recently freed from her body. As time passes they adjust to existence beyond this plane.

My mother wanted more of a spiritual element in her life but it was blocked from her somehow. My wife was a channel. She was unique in that she could channel an indefinite number of beings. If she felt comfortable with you and your guides she could channel your guides. So she would do readings and a client would be able to have a discussion with their guide using her body. When my mother passed away my mother said she was enjoying the access/opening up of the spiritual realm. My mother said she had always wanted it but it was never available to her in her life.

When my father died I did not feel anything of his being in passing. However later on when I was putting together his funeral program and looking at scanned pictures on my computer display I felt in touch with him. He was in the Marines. Imagining his life experiences lead me to read many books on military life. He was not a spiritual man. (My wife had passed away by the time my father died so she was not around for an opportunity to speak with my father after his passing).

My friend Kenny was napping on the couch and his friend who had passed away whispered "Hey Ken" to him and he woke up.

Periodically I feel my late sister comes to me at night. I have awoken many times either during the night or in the morning knowing she has come. She also died after my wife was gone. I was close to my sister and still feel the void. It comes and goes. But I find myself thinking to call her and realize no one has ever been able to fill the hole she left.

My wife was very tapped in to higher levels and I have felt she has had more important things to move onto than hang around here. She worked very very hard for her guides. I don't think she misses it here at all. Only recently have I reached out to her. She responded immediately.

I have never liked the idea that time has a way of healing a loss. I don't want to stop feeling people I love whether it is a death or a breakup from a mate. But we are still alive and time passes and does heal. It is the natural thing taking place.

You have been a good friend. Be kind to yourself.
Old 19-05-2018, 05:43 PM
Guide

I realize that some of us are a tad bit overwhelming, especially to a newcomer....who is looking for something. But we are on a spiritual board...amd many of us have had spiritual experiences that we want to share, and hopefully give some hope and a different perception on. Not everybody is ready or wants to hear it. I still have compassion and understanding for others and their experiences of where they are spiritually. I apologize if I said too much, Jade. I just wanted you to see that death isn't the end...although logically amd practically, it seems that way. It's really not...and we are not limited to what we see, or think....we can and are much more than what we see. If we can open up, much more can and will be revealed through our desire and ability to see much more than what is physically presented in front of us.

Life and death are revolving doors with many passages....and many, many emotions that open up more doors.

I see that you have not been back, perhaps expecting to see some alpha shark behavior or attacking defensive behavior. but that is not my intention or desire to defend myself, nor attack. You are allowed like any of us to share and write about your grief, hurt, happiness, hopes, ect here. Just take with you what you are ready for, and let go at this time...what you aren't. And that really is my advice to all...it's what I would do, as well.