Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Books

Old 26-03-2018, 01:02 AM
Experiencer

Nameless, I am absolutely THRILLED to hear from you! I've missed you. Thank you so much for making an appearance on my thread.

So, you're saying to write down the questions and once I have a list Seth might answer them himself? --but I won't have to channel? I keep getting my "words," and he could answer in that way.

I have to tell you what happened the other day. I had a dream about being a maid. When I woke up I wrote it down and then wrote down "words" I heard as well. Then I went back to sleep. I dreamed again of being a maid. It was just a continuation of the same dream. That has happened to me at least once before, but it's weird. Once again I wrote down the "words" I got while I was awake. I went to the bathroom, then got back into bed. I thought I would try to experience the sense of where I was when I got words, to try to recognize it. I got a bunch of phrases. The last one was "I have a great surprise for you." I wondered what it could possibly be, and then, as I was thinking about possibilities, I fell asleep. AND, I dreamed AGAIN of being a maid. I think that was surprise: dreaming about being a maid 3x in a row.

I am reading several Seth books at once, but right now I am focusing on The Early Sessions, Book 1. I'm 43% done. He's talking about mental enzymes and camouflage. It's kind of confusing, but I do get some of it. I'm taking notes. I can put my questions in the same notebook as my dreams and notes.

I've told whoever it is that gives me "words" that I would like getting them in Spanish and now sometimes, I do!

If you need a good fiction book to read, I highly recommend Children of Time by Adrian Tchaikovsky. It's sci-fi. It is so much better than I ever expected. I'm 93% done...Seth has been put on the back burner for the last two days so I can finish it. But Seth is still much on my mind. He is pretty difficult. I end up highlighting a lot, but the stuff I've read before is easier this time around.

How are you?!!! I hope you are well. I really have thought about you and missed you. I've just gotta give you a hug. and another
Old 26-03-2018, 02:55 AM
Master

Thank you and I've missed you too

I will be going on vacation soon, so thank you for the book recommendation! I always like to read something on vacation :)

As far as who would be answering your questions, I meant that as you read the Seth Books, Seth will be answering your questions in the material that you will be reading. I believe he planned it that way. He is a sneaky guy. He knows all of his readers and interacts with them.

While I was immersed in his books, he once said directly to me right before sleep, give her 6 inches of alternate realities (or maybe it was parallel lives - I don't remember now). I fell asleep and dreampt (sp?) I was myself, but not the me I know today. Each dream sequence had a different me, having splintered off of me at some different point in my life. Each one had a similar theme, a similar way of starting, though, as kittens coming through my window. I could go on for quite awhile explaining each dream sequence, but to get to the bottom line of them, they freaked me out. They were me, but not the me I know today. I didn't like any of them, the me that they had turned out to be. I don't know why he showed that to me, but I guess I was having a hard time understanding that concept. He is thoughtful that way LOL.

I will say, after finally deciding I wanted to learn to channel him, and being very frustrated and unsuccessful on channeling anyone, and having been at it for a few months, the first time I heard Seth was in between reading one of the sentences in his book. I read on, not realizing what I had heard, and it was like an echo in the next sentence and I heard what he had said. To me. In between. He is a great believer of in-between.

I still couldn't channel him after that, but I knew that I could hear him then. I was on a quest. It was such a fun time, and a scary time, and then a fun time. I am excited for you to find him, and he will find you where you are. He speaks to all of his readers. Whether in dreams, in between sentences in his books. I have heard other readers say that he holds classes "on the other side" and when we sleep, sometimes we "take his class".

I was never much for wanting to remember my dreams. The few that I have remembered over the years, I wrote down, but they always creeped me out. My daughter is much braver, and kept a dream journal for years. I don't know if she still does, but she got a lot out of that.

So, happy reading. Seth is a lot of information to digest. I skimmed through a lot of the material in Seth Speaks the first time through, it was so way beyond me, but I kept on at it, regardless of that, until I would start to understand it again.

Good luck with the material. I really should go back and read it again. I've read bits and pieces, over time. I got through 4 or 5 of the books before I stopped. I often tell him I probably should go back and finish them and he always says, "indeed." LOL.

But I'm a scared-e cat. They were on subjects I am not quite ready to delve into. Yet. Maybe someday.
Old 26-03-2018, 03:02 AM
Master

Oh, one final thought. My first job in this life was as a maid :)
Old 26-03-2018, 03:08 AM
Master

Oh, one more final thought. I don't mean to sidetrack your thread. Abraham says they are the continuum of Seth, and they are not interested really in discussing him much, they are more interested in answering people's questions, but they do occasionally speak about him.

But I have never in this life met anyone who has read him besides myself. No one in my family has read him. So it is nice to talk to someone who is reading him! I have gone online to find his readers to see what their experiences are, but was basically shamed out of these groups. I didn't know, but apparently no one else is allowed to channel him. Except no one told him LOL.

So I've learned it doesn't matter what anyone else thinks about it, because we are all creating our own reality, and in my reality, I can channel him and we both are having fun with it, so really, who's to care?

Congratulations on your "words". Spanish, wow.
Old 26-03-2018, 03:23 AM
Experiencer

I enjoyed your post. Thank you. I hear my "words" as I call them, but I never know who is speaking. Once I heard "embarrassed" and wondered if the person talking to me is shy? Not sure. Then I heard "abuelas" and wondered if my grandmothers, both on the other side, are talking to me? It bugs me that I don't know. Sometimes I don't trust what I get. It feels like whoever is talking is a bit...pushy or ...I don't know...but just something I don't trust. So I tell them to please go away. I never know if that's the right thing, but I do it. Other times I'm completely comfortable getting the words.. In fact, mostly I am comfortable.

That would be really cool to hear from Seth. I guess i'd worry that I'd not be at the right vibration for him to get through. I was thinking how easily he channeled Jane but not her husband. I was also thinking how handy it was for them to have someone record what went on. And how nice it is for us now, to have that record. I am beginning to feel that I have a sense of who Seth is.

I have some fears of channeling, but I'm not at all afraid of my dreams. Go figure. People are different I guess. I know once I had a dream that I wasn't human. I don't know what I was...it might not even have been me. But there were these beings that were super fast, racing around tree trunks like race cars. I thought it was a very peculiar dream...as if I experienced what it was like to be a different species. I found it really interesting. I was kind of awestruck by the whole experience.

Another time I had a very vivid, disturbing dream about a fire. I wrote it down, forgot about it, but then found it again after there was a fire in the apartment I used to live in. When I read what I'd written, I'd actually given the address in the dream. So it was precognitive. That was wild. It felt odd to see the burned out apartment and know I'd dreamed it. But it didn't scare me. it fascinated me more than anything.

I'd better stop talking about dreams, since they freak you out.

I know that channeling is safe if you're hooked up to the right spirit, but I am afraid...probably because the senses involved aren't the ones I use in my day to day life. If I get "words," that's fine. I write them down, and then later, when I look at them, I sometimes discover there was more there than I realized. But that's not quite the same as having an extended conversation. I did read, in some of the Seth material, that Seth can't come through if you block him. I think that's why I don't have extended sessions: I block whoever is talking to me. And a lot of times I'll get stuff like "It makes it difficult for you to change." That was from this morning. WHAT makes it difficult for me to change? I think I must not be ready to hear it all. Sigh.

I'm happy to get words. It's really pretty delightful.

It's possible you won't like that book that I recommended, since people have different tastes. But I am blown away by it. And there are ..I want to say spiritual overtones to it. Not sure that is the right phrase.
Old 26-03-2018, 03:46 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nameless
Oh, one more final thought. I don't mean to sidetrack your thread. Abraham says they are the continuum of Seth, and they are not interested really in discussing him much, they are more interested in answering people's questions, but they do occasionally speak about him.

The continuum of Seth? Meaning related to him? On the same plane as he is on?

Quote:
But I have never in this life met anyone who has read him besides myself. No one in my family has read him. So it is nice to talk to someone who is reading him! I have gone online to find his readers to see what their experiences are, but was basically shamed out of these groups. I didn't know, but apparently no one else is allowed to channel him. Except no one told him LOL.

Shaming doesn't sound right. This is about love. Ah well.

But how can you tell it's Seth? I suppose because he's answering your questions about the material. How can you tell who else you channel?

Someone did give me a name at one point, but I didn't have a pen and paper and so I forgot it. It was something like Mary Ann or Ann Marie but might not have been either of those.

Quote:
Congratulations on your "words". Spanish, wow.

I haven't gotten much Spanish, but some. Spanish is one of the three languages I'm working on learning. It's the one I'm best at. I try to read books in Spanish and can mostly get the gist of what I'm reading. If the book isn't too hard, that is. And you know how you get instructions that come in multiple languages? I can usually understand those in Spanish.

Another language I am learning is Irish. That is much, much harder than Spanish and I am not that great at it. But I've finished the duolingo tree (do you know what that is?) and so I've been introduced to all the tenses and stuff. I have a good starting foundation in it. But it hasn't sunk in all that well. If I were to get "words" in Irish I would be pretty lost. heh heh

The third language I'm working at is Mandarin Chinese. I haven't learned much of that at all.

I was thinking lately that what Seth does is translate from his plane to ours. Maybe I'll do that someday? I love learning languages so much. It thrills me to spend time at it. Even if I'm not good, just the PROCESS of doing it is very satisfying for me.

Because I've been so busy with Seth and other spiritual material, I'm doing very little with my foreign languages. I do spend at least 10 minutes a day, but I love spending hours at it.

As far as being a maid--I was one at two different times in my life. Once was just for a few weeks but the other was for a year or more.
Old 26-03-2018, 03:47 AM
Experiencer

BTW Your talking about Seth in my channeling thread led me back to him. So thanks!
Old 27-03-2018, 01:05 PM
Master

It is early here and I'm not sure I've had enough coffee yet...

Learning to channel is different for everyone, I imagine, because it is an inside job LOL. You certainly have the desire to channel, and I think that is the most important aspect of it. And it is an adventure, but it can also get frustrating that it seems to take a lot of time to learn.

I believe that, as much as I wanted to channel, I had to do some work on myself first, and throw overboard a lot of my baggage, or at least enough so that they could get through.

My life theme was rejection/abandonment ( I really believe this). My parents were divorced when I was 9, and I have a lot of brothers and sisters so I was a middle/late child. I was also excruciatingly shy from as far back as I can remember. I learned how to cope with it and interact with people, but it was always from that place of fear. I believed people were judging me. If someone rejected me (or so it looked to me) I would abandon them - there were no second chances from me. I was sweet and kind and nice and very much a people pleaser. Until I had children, and then you cannot be all of those things LOL.

But I remember, while I was reading Seth I was also reading Soul Love and I did this meditation - I think it is in the first chapter - where you meet your "selves" - fear self, doubtful self, shy self, whatever self you feel you need to talk to, and I did a few of those selves, then I worked on rejection/abandonment and once I had worked on my self enough and thrown overboard enough of my stuff, I was able to channel.

I think because my filters were so overloaded with cra p they just couldn't get through. So, just something to think about. Maybe working with your life theme will help. I found my life theme from one of Sylvia Browne's books - she has a handy list LOL. You could probably google it. It wasn't hard for me to discover what it was once I read the list - it was like, of course that is it, but until I acknowledged it, I couldn't change it. And I had some forgiveness to do of other people.

So it is exciting but can also be exhausting and draining...
Old 27-03-2018, 01:19 PM
Master

As far as Seth and Abraham, I think Abraham explains it as, they are the same energy or group consciousness or something like that. They are on the same vibration maybe? I can't remember exactly. You could You Tube it and Abraham will explain it :)

As far as knowing that I am channeling Seth, that is a process. My first channeling was a group effort. Maybe it took more of one of them to help get through to me! For the longest time, it seemed, it was just energy. I could feel the energy, but the words sounded like my own voice. To an extent, they still do. So, for me, it sounded like my own voice. It feels so of like day dreaming. My first channeling, they sped up and I was having a hard time keeping up with the words and knew instantly I could ask them to slow down so I did. There was no fear, I think because I wasn't expecting them. I tell you, they like the in-between state. I was right in the middle of a journal entry, something I had given up years before that, that suddenly seemed important to do every day LOL. And in the middle of an entry, I got the words, Relax and then Breathe, and then I started hearing words. Slowly. One at a time. And it was very easy and gradual and didn't make a bit of sense until after I read it back. They were just words and I wrote them down. And when they were done, the energy was gone.

Nice to talk to you again. Keep reading!
Old 27-03-2018, 05:25 PM
Experiencer

A couple of thoughts on what you've written. I think my life theme is the same as yours. Probably that's why I feel such a connection to you? My mother kicked me out of the house when I was 13, then called the cops and said I ran away. She ended up kicking out all 7 of her kids; only one ended up returning and then being raised until adulthood. I've done lots and lots and LOTS of work on abandonment and think I have made astonishing progress, if I do say so myself. It was incredibly hard work, but I felt impelled from the inside to do it--as if I didn't have a choice. And I have no regrets.

Your description of yourself as sweet and kind fits mine when I was "out in the world" (at work, for example). Your no second chances also fits how I used to be.

Maybe because I've done so much work the channel is able to get through, but because there is more work needing done they can't sustain the connection? That would make sense. That would explain why I get words pretty much all the time now right before and after sleep, but I can't get whole sentences.

This is what I got this a.m.:
soaked
bathtub
does he help you
he was arrested
Donna is deporte (that last is the Spanish word for sport0
you're Hesky Jones

That last one seems pretty weird, so I googled it and there are lots of entries. Still don't know what to make of it. and the one before is also weird. But weird can often end up being pretty meaningful.

I still haven't tried Soul Love. I did buy it, but haven't tried it. I'll have to move that up on my list.

Something that you said about fear, that you didn't have any. I don't have fear at all, either, when I get words, because they just come. (I did have fear years ago when they started because I thought I was losing my mind, but that is history.) But I AM afraid when I do the Opening to Channel stuff. So, I just need to find another way. That thought just sorta fell into place after reading your new posts. So thanks. There's something about the "this is it!" experience that Opening to Channel sets up that doesn't work for me. I tend to be a fearful person, and so the head-on approach raises my fears--the anticipation of it--whereas the gentle introduction of words feels just fine.

Maybe I need to work more on my fears. I'm less afraid these days than ever before, but I still have a strong fear foundation. The Soul Love book might help with that.

Recently I've been revisiting Michael: The Basic Teachings. Have you read it? When I looked at it a few years ago I was at a loss, but this time I have a better sense of where I fit. There are a bunch of characteristics all broken up into 7. One of the choices is your Role. I am a scholar. No doubt about it. I LOVE to learn and explore and puzzle things out. Doing that makes me happy.

Sorry if I overload you, Nameless. I do so love to talk with you, though.

I fell down the stairs yesterday--never did that before--and am a bit sore today. So I am going to hobble my way into the kitchen for some breakfast, even though it is lunch time.