Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Faeries, Elementals, Nature Spirits, & Woodland Creatures

Old 03-02-2011, 10:30 PM
pinkviolet

Book1 What exactly is a Faerie?

I'm not sure if I spelled this right, but what exactly is a faerie? I am intrigued, I"ve read some of the posts here, but I can't grasp it. What are their functions?
Old 04-02-2011, 01:25 AM
Master
an expression of the Fae energy.

and if we ask, what is the Fae energy?

I would say, the Fae energy holds in balance all that is physical.
Old 04-02-2011, 01:53 AM
dogninja

I met one once. All informational telepaths. They are/manage cohesion in nature it appears.
Old 04-02-2011, 03:34 PM
Master
Forget the "supernatural" bit, they are of this world, part of the energy of this world which, sometimes, manifests. Maybe a little piece of Mother Earth/Gaia herself.
It is possible that manifestations are becoming more and more common.
Have a look in http://fairytastic.ning.com/
Old 04-02-2011, 04:44 PM
Animus27

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinkviolet
I'm not sure if I spelled this right, but what exactly is a faerie? I am intrigued, I"ve read some of the posts here, but I can't grasp it. What are their functions?
Fairies are a type of being some would call 'land' or 'nature' spirits. Fairies are distinctly Celtic in origin and have a wealth of folklore surrounding them and how people treated them - which usually contradicts the common conception of fairies in popular culture.
Old 07-02-2011, 04:27 AM
windwhistle

I've never seen one. I think most people wish there were fairies but I doubt anyone in our time has seen one.
Old 11-02-2011, 07:13 AM
Knower
I've never seen a Fairy either but I now think they exist. I imagned them as little people with wings, like Tinkerbell. Doreen Virtue has book on the elementals I will be getting it soon to read. I may try and attracted some Fae to my garden in the spring. Last year I had just learned of the Fae I asked them to care for a plant and its been doing really good.
Old 13-02-2011, 10:35 PM
Gremlin

A faerie is an imaginary character for children. Same as the tooth fairy, Santa Claus, Peter Pan, etc...

It proves that even adults, have the hearts of children
Old 14-02-2011, 01:30 AM
Master
you forgot to include Gremlins
Old 14-02-2011, 01:32 AM
Gracey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detlef
you forgot to include Gremlins

ha ha..

sparks of the beginnings of creational energy....they evolve.