Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 29-11-2016, 01:57 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteWarrior
My post meant to convey that logic does not agree with there being reincarnation, multiple lives or an afterlife of any kind. But rationality counterargues that it is not logical that this universe should have any kind of life in it at all. Since life, quite complex life, does exist none the less, logic should therefor be applied with caution. Based on this I see it as possible that there could be further layers of existence. Including reincarnation and afterlife and other dimensions. After all.... 99 out of 100 ants are unaware of human civilization. So I will stay open minded.

The idea of being eternally beautiful is one I struggle with though. It would mean the afterlife would look like an eternal Ken & Barbie world, where everyone are oh so beautiful and everyone are adorable.... "Oh, there goes Doctor Goebbels and John Wayne Gacy and their young friends, aren't they all simply beautiful? How well the uniforms and clown masks fit!" But beauty is always in the eyes of the beholder - of the mirror. Looking my very best after a small army of stylists had run me over, I still don't think people would see me as beautiful. I don't try to be. I don't WANT to convey beauty because that is not one of my aspects. And I think that in the afterlife if there is some nifty functions where we all are made to see everyone else as beautiful, it's going to be more like some kind of hell than some kind of heaven. Afterlife, if we all get to look just like we want to, will still look more like a busy evening at MacDonalds than a grand show night at the model school. But I will listen with interest to counter arguments.

Well...I see it this way.
I know that you & I will definitely want to catch up when we are both out of the fleshly form. We will both want to have a yarn & laugh, retrospectively about what you were not aware of, about your earthly existence, & just how amazing & wonderfully beautiful your new spiritual existence is.

But, you are in your forties & im in my fifties, & if you do not meet with a fateful destiny, ill be their way sooner than your self.
I should be there about the age of sixty two if all goes well...yeah.
Regards neil.
Old 06-12-2016, 06:35 AM
Guide

It means not having to exercise, go to work, pay bills, or get sick anymore.
Old 16-12-2016, 09:46 PM
Pathfinder

I heard it said that pixels never die. They just change colour.

I have felt that this seems somehow symbolic and have drawn great comfort from it. How wonderful it is to think that we will too all change 'colour' and continue on in a new form of Life 😀