Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 05-01-2017, 12:45 PM
Master
Why can't the soul ascend from your body to the spirit world?
Old 05-01-2017, 03:24 PM
Seeker

Neither of us wants her to.
Old 05-01-2017, 06:43 PM
Master
How do you even know this?
Old 05-01-2017, 10:08 PM
Seeker

She is a fragment of myself. She resides within me. We talk, we fight, we argue like siblings, we make, she has sex with my husband, it's just our lives. I'm trying to find a way to do this make the lives of myself, her, my husband/mate, and his fragment easier, as his wants out. She doesn't want to share a body anymore. Mine volunteered to be a test subject.
Old 05-01-2017, 11:45 PM
Knower
Well if you are female and already in a relationship, could you not give birth and have the baby as the soul carrier?
Old 06-01-2017, 02:55 AM
Seeker

Well, our baby already has one. And that's a line we won't cross.
Old 06-01-2017, 11:00 AM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by Korvanta
She is a fragment of myself. She resides within me. We talk, we fight, we argue like siblings, we make, she has sex with my husband, it's just our lives. I'm trying to find a way to do this make the lives of myself, her, my husband/mate, and his fragment easier, as his wants out. She doesn't want to share a body anymore. Mine volunteered to be a test subject.

Well in that case she is not a soul she is an aspect. Do you know what type of aspect they are? Sounds like they are probably darknesses in which case it's quite simple for them to detach. Darknesses do it all the time and they are usually the ones that want it. Even after they detach they are still aspects of your soul but external with their own (nonphysical) independent existence. Some choose to stick around and act as guide or protector but most just take off and do their own thing.
Old 06-01-2017, 10:54 PM
Newbie ;)

I believe some soul types and spirits dwell inside of bodies while they do not animate or control said bodies. They are like morays kinda. There are so many of them, of so many kinds. Someone could write a book about it.
Old 20-01-2017, 03:46 PM
Newbie ;)

Giving birth. Baby's do have souls.