Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 13-12-2016, 09:19 AM
Guide

Deja vu

I would like to hear people's thoughts on deja vu and past lives.

I have experienced very strong Deja vu myself especially during the birth of my two youngest children.

I am very interested in Anthony Peak's theory about reliving the same life over and over, deja vu's being a warning about something that happened in a past life.
Old 13-12-2016, 09:47 AM
Experiencer
I visited Vienna when I was about 18 years old.
I had a strong and very uncomfortable feeling of familiarity with the place while I was there. Everything looked so different from what it used to be, but it felt very much like home.

I got very irry feelings overthere and for some reason I got scared so much of being there that I absolutely had to make sure to be out of there before the night would fall.
I made sure I got the last train out of there that night.

Years later I had a psychic reading from a very talented woman.
She told me about a life I had about 200 years ago in the area of Vienna.
It was a very turbulent life and things escalated so much that I could find no other way out then to commit suicide.

When she told me that things fell into place about my scary experience of visiting Vienna before.
Old 17-12-2016, 03:31 PM
Suspended
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snow Goose
I have experienced very strong Deja vu myself especially during the birth of my two youngest children.

Care to share your story?
Old 17-12-2016, 05:01 PM
Ascender
In film there is a camera technique called the Jump Shot. It's when two cameras have filmed the same scene at slightly different angles, (obviously), and to give the effect of a passage of time the Jump Shot is inter cut to break the continuity.

After a deja vu recently this idea of the jump shop helped to make sense of things. If for example you enter a room and experience a deja vu then chances are you have previously entered an almost identical room, shape for shape, rectangle for rectangle, square for square, circle for circle, etc, but seen from a slightly different perspective. This discontinuity as memory/recognition imbalance/balance gives that all too familiar buzz.

A deja vu journal could be a good way to understand this further!
Old 17-12-2016, 05:42 PM
Guide

Thanks for the input everyone ��

Kine yes that sounds very interesting!

Anthony Peak's theorys are really good, really worth a look if you are interested in Deja vu or life after death or how time works etc.

I don't really like to explain someone else's theory but my understanding is that he feels we are in a ground hog day where we relive the same life over and over. Like an avatar in a Computer game. Deja vu is a warning from a past 'life' his example was of someone driving along a road when suddenly they decide to turn off the road and stop. They have no idea why they have stopped but then another car comes the other way on the wrong side of the road and would definately have hit the first driver. It was as if they had a glimpse into the future and avoided death just like someone who is playing a video game would have learned from what caused the death of the avatar the first time around and would have avoided it next time.

Really
During the birth of my two youngest I had a very strong feeling of being there before, images, sounds etc don't really want to go into details of the birth on here, it was actually quite terrifying for me because it was so strong, then when it happened again while having my son I couldn't believe it.

I do have them very regularly tbh just not so strong. I was in a hotel last week, sitting on the bed looked towards a picture on the wall and then it kicked in, i felt that I had been in that exact situation before.
Old 17-12-2016, 06:07 PM
Experiencer
dejavu are a few things relating to what you say , yes past life stuff you seen in dreams before that was not just dreams but more premonition like so its not juts past but future too ,,all amounts to the same tho , past live is lived future in parts planed and set out before it enrolls