Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 14-05-2020, 09:34 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by ketzer
Anyone can make a delicious pizza starting with a good crust and high quality tasty toppings for ingredients. But if one could make a delicious pizza out of a ridiculous crust and sh#t for toppings. Now that would be a skilled chef. I like to make pizza from scratch, but sometimes I did not think ahead and buy all of my favorite toppings. Yet the pizzas I throw together from whatever I can find in the freezer, fridge, or pantry, are the most satisfying when they turn out tasty. It is amazing how one learns what can work when one is forced to work with what one has.

What if someone sucks at making a succesful pizza? From my perspective it already takes quite some skill to know the basics of making a home made pizza. As for me, even something as simple as warming anything up in an oven is one hell of an adventure.
Old 16-05-2020, 03:34 PM
Pathfinder
Dark, strange worlds are nothing to be scared of
Old 16-05-2020, 04:17 PM
ketzer

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlayerOfLight
What if someone sucks at making a succesful pizza? From my perspective it already takes quite some skill to know the basics of making a home made pizza. As for me, even something as simple as warming anything up in an oven is one hell of an adventure.
Lots of good stories involve the protagonist going on an adventure. They often start and end in the same place, yet the person who leaves is not the same one who returns.

Make those pizzas, eat them all, the delicious ones and the mistakes, that is how one learns how to make a good pizza.
Old 25-06-2020, 10:01 PM
Master

Burntfruit, I've read there are more evil planes of existence. Don't know about planets. In the dark planes we can't enter without an experienced guide.

Let me add there are some really crazy evil people on this planet. Who kill babies and drink their blood and eat their flesh. I've been reading about them for the past 6 months or so. I just finished a You Tube video in 10 parts by a Norwegian named Janet Ossebaard. Amazingly evil. I don't want to visit planets with evil. I want to live in a space that is positive and loving. Not the traditional Summerland, with everything perfect. But a place with hard work, a healthy body, and lots of good friends to share life with. I need that environment for awhile once I have left this incarnation behind.
Old 25-06-2020, 11:31 PM
ketzer

Quote:
Originally Posted by linen53
... Not the traditional Summerland, with everything perfect. But a place with hard work, a healthy body, and lots of good friends to share life with. I need that environment for awhile once I have left this incarnation behind.

I think I know what you mean. I often wonder why my life went the way it did and why some of the things that seemed out of my control happened the way they did. I have a faith that they all happened for a reason and in the end they will prove to be a benefit to my growth. To some extent, I can see this already and be grateful for what many would say was really bad luck.

Yet in any case, I keep thinking once it is over, I would like to take a bit of a vacation from all this schooling in hard knocks and find a bit of peace and serenity for a spell. I don't need a perfect Summerland either, just a small cabin with a garden to fuss over might be nice for a while. A wood lot with a fireplace or wood stove and a dog to lie in front of it would be good as well. I feel like I need to rest my soul for a bit, more so than even my body.
Old 26-06-2020, 02:26 PM
Master

I am in agreement ketzer. For me it's a place of laughter, friends, lots of hard physical work and coming home to a home cooked meal. A fireplace to relax at in the evening as we talk, reflect on our day and go to bed for a good night's sleep. That's my cup of tea.

Two things I don't have now: family and a physically fit body. So those are big to me.
Old 27-06-2020, 08:08 PM
Burntfruit

Quote:
Originally Posted by linen53
Burntfruit, I've read there are more evil planes of existence. Don't know about planets. In the dark planes we can't enter without an experienced guide.

Let me add there are some really crazy evil people on this planet. Who kill babies and drink their blood and eat their flesh. I've been reading about them for the past 6 months or so. I just finished a You Tube video in 10 parts by a Norwegian named Janet Ossebaard. Amazingly evil. I don't want to visit planets with evil. I want to live in a space that is positive and loving. Not the traditional Summerland, with everything perfect. But a place with hard work, a healthy body, and lots of good friends to share life with. I need that environment for awhile once I have left this incarnation behind.
Really. Are you sure about that level of evil?
I have read that some groups of spirits have explored the dark realms, and found no sign of an evil overlord (aka satan). I just want to visit like these people
Old 27-06-2020, 08:36 PM
Master

Burntfruit, I've read many autobiographies of survivors of mind control torture and conditioning as children. I'm sure there is such a sect in our society. You might research mind control slaves and adrenochrome. It's on all the alt news channels. What's horrifying is how they get this adrenochrome. Ever wonder why a 62 year old actress has the face/skin of a 20 year old. It ain't plastic surgery.