Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations

Old 04-04-2020, 02:21 PM
Pathfinder
Kahlil Gibran

All things in this creation exist within you, and all things in you exist in creation; there is no border between you and the closest things, and there is no distance between you and the farthest things, and all things, from the lowest to the loftiest, from the smallest to the greatest, are within you as equal things.

In one atom are found all the elements of the earth; in one motion of the mind are found the motions of all the laws of existence; in one drop of water are found the secrets of all the endless oceans; in one aspect of you are found all the aspects of existence.
Old 13-05-2020, 03:48 AM
Seeker

Not too long ago in my life, this would have sounded like gibberish. Reading it now, and understanding the words so deeply, makes me proud to realize how much I have learned and how much my mind has expanded. Thank you for sharing.
Old 13-05-2020, 04:37 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by AgarthaZen11
All things in this creation exist within you, and all things in you exist in creation; there is no border between you and the closest things, and there is no distance between you and the farthest things, and all things, from the lowest to the loftiest, from the smallest to the greatest, are within you as equal things.

In one atom are found all the elements of the earth; in one motion of the mind are found the motions of all the laws of existence; in one drop of water are found the secrets of all the endless oceans; in one aspect of you are found all the aspects of existence.
Why? How is this an affirmation? To what end? (I don't challenge you here, I'm just asking)
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 14-05-2020, 12:30 PM
Lorelyen

Quote:
Originally Posted by inavalan
Why? How is this an affirmation? To what end? (I don't challenge you here, I'm just asking)
Yes. It's the "as above, so below" or "what's within is also without" (and vice versa) observation.
Old 14-05-2020, 04:21 PM
Ah, Kahlil - his name is so romantic - flows off the tongue.
Another one in history that had insights given through Cosmic Consciousness;
revelations of the Divine, that which is called Unseen.
Holding the world in a grain of sand...been there.
I wish it for everyone~!

All things in this creation exist within you,
and all things in you exist in creation;
there is no border between you and the closest things,
and there is no distance between you and the farthest things,
and all things, from the lowest to the loftiest,
from the smallest to the greatest,
are within you as equal things.

In one atom are found all the elements of the earth;
in one motion of the mind are found the motions of all the laws of existence;
in one drop of water are found the secrets of all the endless oceans;
in one aspect of you are found all the aspects of existence.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 21-05-2020, 09:47 PM
Newbie ;)

Was given a copy of The Prophet about a year ago that remains dormant.

About ten years ago I had a partying buddy recite passages from it.

I really should pick it up. Like today or something.