Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 06-01-2017, 07:23 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michelle11
It does sound as though you have a lot of controlling people in your life. The thing to remember is that you don't have to respond to everyone the way they see fit. Start focusing on what you see fit for yourself, even if that means telling someone that you won't cover their shift if it gives you a much needed break. When we conform to everyone else and their wishes we lose our autonomy and feel like a puppet to life. Your mother and coworkers aside, your manager sounds like a really difficult person. Just try to remember that how they treat you is not a reflection of you as a person. They may play games as a way to feel more in control and more powerful over others but that just shows that they feel powerless themselves or they would not feel the need to manipulate others. Once you start to take back your power by deciding for yourself what is best for you then others won't be a threat to your well being and won't be able to push you around. So even though it may have felt wrong it was good you told your mother that you will decide for yourself. It's your life to live. It sounds like you are ready to live it for you. Once you do the threatening dreams will subside.

Thanks Michelle!

Yes, I do have a lot of controlling people in my life. I just attract these people like moths to a flame for some reason. All I want to do is be left alone to do my work and then go home and live my life. I've been driven out of three jobs now due to this type of situation and I do realize it's them acting out their own insecurities to make themselves feel better but I just want to find a place to get a paycheck and be left alone. I know certainly that not all managers are like this, but I seem to always attract one that focuses on me until I leave because I don't know what else to do. Yeah I could ignore them but it is hard when the person has any kind of power over you. I have a lot of issues, so will try to work on them.

Brucely, that's scary. Did you remember what he looked like?

Namaste, I did see that documentary awhile back and I was thankful that nothing like that had ever happened to me in my sleep-paralysis episodes. Opened my mouth too soon it would appear.
Old 06-01-2017, 09:13 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by PlatitudePluto
So I had a nightmare that I was having a sleep-paralysis episode in a dark room I didn't recognize, and a demon pretty much grabbed my hair and started hissing in my ear and then whispering gibberish as it crushed me down. It felt like my whole body was on fire, especially my ear and I was just praying to God to help me. I don't know how, but in the dream I got away and started running to a door up some steps and knocking on it and calling for my mom, but it wasn't her house. Then I woke up and my ear was still hot. Anybody else have dreams like that?

in reverse order:
anybody else- addressed earlier
ear still hot- "the message" of the dream carries over into your waking life;
it is hot topic, on the front burner, delivered audibly
it wasn't her house- it's not about your birth mother [instead: your spiritual mother]
up some steps- i'd originally thought this to be as from a basement
(not to some random home, via the out of doors)... a relook confirms the idea
praying to God to help me- that explains the "I don't know how" shift; divine intervention
it felt like my my whole body was on fire- you were infused with energy,
but undirected and potentially damaging
whispering gibberish- this is the crux of the issue. the entire meaning of the
episode was likely conveyed to you there... but it seemed nonsensical to you.

"compartmentalization" is a significant tool for you PlatitudePluto.
you've evidenced a desire to 'deal with' people in distinctive manners... and here:
"All I want to do is be left alone to do my work and then go home and live my life."
that sentence indicates that you've separated yourself into a living section (at home),
and another [non-living?] section at work. compartmentalization.
the dark room I didn't recognize is (i believe) a portion of your venue
which you have removed yourself from utilizing. the demon which resides
in that overlooked basement is a portion of your spirit which you've disowned.
it still contains life energy (which felt as if fire when it shared itself with you),
so it's not simply gonna vanish into the abyss when shut away from your love.
Old 06-01-2017, 11:26 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by H:O:R:A:C:E
in reverse order:
anybody else- addressed earlier
ear still hot- "the message" of the dream carries over into your waking life;
it is hot topic, on the front burner, delivered audibly
it wasn't her house- it's not about your birth mother [instead: your spiritual mother]
up some steps- i'd originally thought this to be as from a basement
(not to some random home, via the out of doors)... a relook confirms the idea
praying to God to help me- that explains the "I don't know how" shift; divine intervention
it felt like my my whole body was on fire- you were infused with energy,
but undirected and potentially damaging
whispering gibberish- this is the crux of the issue. the entire meaning of the
episode was likely conveyed to you there... but it seemed nonsensical to you.

"compartmentalization" is a significant tool for you PlatitudePluto.
you've evidenced a desire to 'deal with' people in distinctive manners... and here:
"All I want to do is be left alone to do my work and then go home and live my life."
that sentence indicates that you've separated yourself into a living section (at home),
and another [non-living?] section at work. compartmentalization.
the dark room I didn't recognize is (i believe) a portion of your venue
which you have removed yourself from utilizing. the demon which resides
in that overlooked basement is a portion of your spirit which you've disowned.
it still contains life energy (which felt as if fire when it shared itself with you),
so it's not simply gonna vanish into the abyss when shut away from your love.

Wow, Horace! Stuff I've never thought of, I'll have to look into it. Although I want to be clear, that I'm cool with mixing with coworkers/customers and socializing, but I don't want to be involved in the workplace drama, same thing within my family. I guess it's all about some kind of balance?
Old 06-01-2017, 01:53 PM
Guide
Quote:
so maybe I should get away from Spiritual Forums for awhile, but I like it around here. IDK...getting freaked out.

Unfortunate timing... Dreams r sacred... I just remembered according to SOME astrologers, on lunar day 6 we shouldnt share our dreams. Not sure why. But depending on time zones that landed on mon/tues
Old 06-01-2017, 05:15 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brucely
Unfortunate timing... Dreams r sacred... I just remembered according to SOME astrologers, on lunar day 6 we shouldnt share our dreams. Not sure why. But depending on time zones that landed on mon/tues

i wouldn't worry over what people might say. the most important advice to
consider is what comes from within a person [i believe]; our own soul needs
to express as it wills to express, and it's not designed to serve the agenda of
anyone from "outside".
Old 06-01-2017, 05:24 PM
Master
Quote:
Wow, Horace! Stuff I've never thought of, I'll have to look into it. Although I want to be clear, that I'm cool with mixing with coworkers/customers and socializing, but I don't want to be involved in the workplace drama, same thing within my family. I guess it's all about some kind of balance?

balance is certainly an essential aspect of healthy living.
not participating in the dramas is healthy too.
[unless your heart is wanting you to jump into the fray.]