Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling > Channeled Messages

Old 29-12-2010, 03:11 PM
Snapdragon

The battle has begun, GFL Channeling

December-28-2010

What is going on is more than you can fathom and more than you can understand the new world starts now. Now not tomorrow, not next week, now.
We are here and the lights are all green.
We are advancing and we are doing it now.
There is no more waiting no more holding back.
So this message is that the final battle begins now.
The race is run, the battle is ensuing, the new world is now.
Most will remain oblivious, but to those who know the signs and signals, who are connected in these manners, they will see the new now.
It will be decided by the new year, but the light is going to win this time.
Never has the light been more prepared, never has the light had so many forces from so many corners.

The GFL
Old 18-01-2011, 09:45 PM
nlaw

battles

You may be under the premise that battle is good or that there is light and dark forces. There is only light and it is not a force, it is a power.
The Universe gives you back what you think. If you look for a battle, or your main concern is with winning and not what feels right then you may not get what you desire. I base this on The Law of Attraction.
Old 18-01-2011, 09:53 PM
Guide
Light and Dark are two sides of the same coin. In other words, a coin would not fight itself, otherwise it would not be a coin; so goes for everything.

But what I'm wondering is, is the battle one of the light/dark, or just polarities of the human mind?
Old 18-01-2011, 10:55 PM
Animus27

Oh lordy lord lord.
Old 19-01-2011, 12:22 AM
harley's mum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Verunia
Light and Dark are two sides of the same coin. In other words, a coin would not fight itself, otherwise it would not be a coin; so goes for everything.

But what I'm wondering is, is the battle one of the light/dark, or just polarities of the human mind?

exactly...
as an example when you see the ying yang symbol well notice in the white side there is a dot of black and in the black side there is a dot of white but the two halves together spinning is the point and to remember there is a little of the dark nature even those who profess to be illuminated and there is a little of the light nature even in those we percieve to be of the dark side... sorry but it is tricky to explain any other words ...?...
it just is what it is ...
oh one other thought re battles have you heard of Krishna have you read the Gita now there's a battle...

oh and btw to Verunia love the avatar love the horse and love the sea..
Old 19-01-2011, 12:46 AM
Time

when you say its a battle, thats all you give it the power to be. And if it truely was light why would it go looking for a fight, unless is a wolf in sheeps clothing.....
Old 25-02-2011, 01:14 PM
spiritualysurrounded

for one there is a great battle, the Native Americans have known about it for centuries. its amongst the conscious realms of life. within these realms are ways. and the way of are current realm, at a neutral standpoint is negativity, it is much easier to be angry then happy. the light is supposed to take hold of this realm and convert it to light. allowing the love to flow more freely. as it is right know this realm is ruled by negative emotion and thoughts. that most avg person exist in.

the world you think you know about love and light is a lot of work. a lot. your blinded for a reason that you cant do anything about it. life exsist the way it does and untill the right equations are meet life will continue to exsist in this negative pole of the mind. light its self is fighting to convert this pole to more light.

so yes there is a battle, look at it this way. it is thought that mental instability comes from most spiritual presence form bipolar to depression to schizo disorders. if this battle ensues the way its supposed to and the light wins the world will become a place of minimal mental instability's. i see this battle every day for the past year and a half. its happening. this thing that controls the conscious mind while in neutral isnt god. it isnt healthy. it is a ruler of demonic value towards life. he is why people rap pillage and plunder. to fight this consciousness is one move better then to train the whole world.

and most people will never see it. never know about it. never understand it. but life isn't all gold yet, we are still very young compared to most. and we have are struggles as beings that we must traverse. god is there but he cant just snap his finger and let it be. are god fights very hard for us. very hard. iv seen him fight. i know what their up agents. this thing tries taking my life every day. but something stands by me holding me on my two feet. now i dont know who this somebody is. but i can feel him. he is there. he is a being that just wants to help his name is of no importance.

and truthful you can help him. you dont have to study the bible or attend church. he isnt a man of denomination. neither was jesus. they were men of there hearts and love. this is what he ask of you. if you want to help them give your self to there will speak to them aloud and offer your being for the fight of this battle. extend your hand and simply say dad i offer my self to you for are well being. they can use all the help they can get. but they will never just take it. you have to offer your self to them. and nothing in your life will change. it is a fight of values and equations. right + left equal a postive value to coincide in the matrix of life to diminishes a negative value. sounds space aged but its true. karma cant fully develop yet becouse of this negitve fourmula allways countering every individuals moves.

I am being taught to view the world as a very large equations through the (as i put it) the sky her self. she is showing me that everything, everything on top of everything has a hidden value to it. that consciousness us this to exsist. what there up agents is designed as a AI programed to survive is to annihilation of the world. my life consist of values on top of value to try and give me space agents this demonic thing. and he is my thought. he stops thought. tries to create thought. trys to convince me im a rapist. that i want to have sex with family members. this thing is part of us. and only through the Faith of jesus can we truly survive with out it. but what about the rest of the world. they belong to god too.

im an observer of this hiden fight, and you dont have to beleave it. you dont have to see it, your even care. but it is happening and its happening for your kids. and grand kids. this thing rides in on every action design through life, this value diminish the value of light with every action or reaction in the world as we struggle to survive. it creates matrix of information around your life to repel the light. this is why your edgy. or angry. why your blinded to others feelings. this thing is the reason. and its real. but you can fight it

become aware of your self. watch your self. understand your self, this thing strives where thought process is just a reaction. it knows of this day and in knowing so it never revealed its self to the world, to the point to despise any lesson to help us understand this. it is all knowing as is god is. it sees everything. it can counter gods moves. iv seen it. i watched it work. you can not fight it. it is everywhere. i tried. i had to finally realized i was a slave to it. and pray god kicks its ***.

just one night before bed think about it for a sec, and try and understand what it is your offering by allowing god, the universe to work through you for this. for anything. become a conduit you wont even notice it. but the ones that can communicate to the spirits. might see what is truly going on.
just becouse your a faithfull fallower or a full harted beleaver dosnt mean you will be used. you have to give them premision. and chances are if you end up giving them permision your a being of light. your a weapon sent by the stars to open up amongst this realm of life to surpress it enough so god can do what he has to. the world is just waitng for you to wake up. do i dare go so far as to say listian to them scream for help. it is stated that jesus will end up fighting for the next 1000 years over this. lets try to end it now. know where you come from. feel it in your heart. your a being of light of god. of wisdom. your not required of anything but to know your home in your heart. your home with god. regardless of your actions. you belong with him and your hearts know this. your mind and all its counciousness hid this from you through thought and mental manipulaion. but it is designed this way though a being of negitive influnces.
Old 25-02-2011, 01:21 PM
Ladofthelight

SS,

Your "vernacular" is different than mine, but I feel ya...

You probably know this, but you are not alone. There are many others out there on the same "mission".

Love.

Lad
Old 25-02-2011, 01:26 PM
spiritualysurrounded

snapdragon,

can you explain the GFL to me. im curious as to who it is and if you get anymore information on this battle. can you please share it. im involved in it i think. something is going on with me. and right before it happend to me a lot of weird things started happening around me. my world woke up. and oddly enough i was approached by a guy and he told the the battle has began. i had no idea what he was talking about. but something is going on with me. and i want to find out. i see something great i beleave. and i would like to find out.

thank your for your post, it awakened me to my experince a little more.

just in case your wondering where i got my information. you wont beleave me. but right befor this happend the sun came to me and asked me, are you sure you want to go through with this. ( had no idea) but i said yes. he said a prayer for me, then the earth spoke to me. also said a prayer for me. then it seemed the heavens opened up agents my tragedy. watching and knowing why i can speak to them but received no help. i forcefully became apart of a battle over something. this thing is trying to littlery kill me. i can see it. it hates me. it hates god. and i fought very heard to get away from it. when i woke up from physical consciousness to the state that i sit in now. the first thing i wondered was why does evil have the first step in everything here. i asked them this, they preceded to show me. and its not good. i never would have guessed.
Old 25-02-2011, 01:40 PM
Ladofthelight

Spirituallysurrounded,

The "GFL" is the Galactic Federation of Light... You can do some research on your own if you wish, but their "task" is pretty much what you described in your post.

There are people here, on Earth in human form, who came for the "battle" to hold a vibration and to transmute this "evil" into "love".

Many are awakening these days, and some, quite rapidly.

They are refered to as "Starseeds", "Star people", "volunteers", "Lightworkers", "earth angels"... etc... Alas, all are just labels.

"Indigo children" are playing an integral part in the transformation as well.

I am sure Snapdragon will be able to en"light"en you, haha!

Many groups of "benevolent" ETs are in the Federation...

-Pleiadians
-Arcturaians
-Sirians

To name a few...

Of course, the more "pragmatic" of people may not buy into this "reality" but for those who have been "tapped" to fight this battle, it is a very REAL thing.

I will say it again, you are not alone! :-)