Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Hinduism

Old 12-02-2019, 12:24 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shivani Devi
Mojendro Daro is at the exact polar Antipodes to Easter Island along this line of latitude and their scripts are almost identical.

Similar comparisons can also be made between Egyptian hieroglyphics and Machu Picchu.

Interesting, maybe you could post some examples?
Old 12-02-2019, 12:57 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Uma
Namaste.

I will try, but it is going to be very difficult for me on my mobile phone (as previously mentioned).

I have already provided articles which show many similarities between the Indus Valley Script and those found on Easter Island and the Carolinian Script, however, I just found a Quora topic, where the Scripts have been deciphered by a scholar in Arabic:

https://www.quora.com/How-can-you-ex...20-000-km-away

As for Egyptian Hieroglyphics in Peru...we can put that in the same category as "where did Egyptian mummies get cocaine from?" but there is a thread on another forum I have read in regards to Egyptian Hieroglyphics being found in the area of Machu Picchu...and ALSO Australia (so that kills that theory anyway) LOL

https://www.unexplained-mysteries.co...south-america/

https://pin.it/iwces2bmjaivel

A lot of it is based upon Graham Hancock's work... and Robert Schoch...and Michael Cremo...and others who I have studied.

I have also noticed that you have JUST changed your forum avatar from the Indus Valley Seal to random birds....That is also very interesting. ;)

I apologise if my zeal and information has totally destroyed all interest that you may have once had for this topic...I tend to do that to other people totally unconsciously, in that it ALWAYS happens that whenever I become involved and interested in something that another is really interested in, my involvement causes them to totally lose all interest and move on...and I am at a TOTAL loss to understand why this happens, but it is also nice to know that I can fully control other people's preferences and emotions...Now, if only I could find a way to put this unique talent to a GOOD use....

Aum Namah Shivaya
Old 12-02-2019, 02:07 AM
Master
You can't destroy my interest LOL...

I'm focused on painting at the moment (see my art thread below sig).

We can also do this in a lighthearted way?
Old 12-02-2019, 03:04 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Uma
You can't destroy my interest LOL...

I'm focused on painting at the moment (see my art thread below sig).

We can also do this in a lighthearted way?
If you can please teach me what a "lighthearted way" is, I may be able to comply with your request.

I did not know that you painted and I shall check out your thread forthwith. If you painted those birds in your avatar, then you are indeed very talented.

Suffice to say, I have an extremely limited and narrow focus of awareness (as you can see) and being a spiritual person has done absolutely nothing to expand that beyond extremely confined boundaries. I am a Savant but totally disadvantaged in every OTHER way...and I need to understand that coincidences are JUST that and there are no such things as synchronicities or the Universe giving me "hidden messages" or stuff like that.. everything is just a random coincidence which really means nothing..

I apologise for reading into a coincidence and I will learn how to become "unspiritual" so I can just be a normal human being either later in this lifetime or probably the next one...As being totally ignorant and not giving a damn about God, spirituality, religion or anybody else and existing in separation and duality is my greatest desire...I would die/kill to be like others in this regard and I wish I had never heard about or experienced everything I have so I could just be "normal"....Maybe hypnosis could help me forget it all...
Old 12-02-2019, 03:10 AM
Master
Oh, by the way...

I am of the ARDRA Nakshatra.

I also have the planet Saturn in a VERY bad situation.

I need to do a Puja every year in order to escape a certain Karmic curse, but I have not done it for over 20 years....It is time I do that again.

http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...d.php?t=120923

See my chart....Now, you will understand what I am.

Aum Namah Shivaya
Old 12-02-2019, 04:23 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uma

Here is an interesting example...

https://www.beezone.com/Ramana/india_and_peru.html

Quote:
"He (Ramana) used to say that it was the top of the spiritual axis of the earth; there must he said, be another mountain corresponding to Arunachala exactly at the opposite side of the globe the corresponding pole of the axis." - SADHU ARUNACHALA (A. W. Chadwick)

Wholesome virtuous behavior progressively leads to the foremost.~ Buddha AN 10.1

If you do right, irrespective of what the other does, it will slow down the (turbulent) mind. ~ Rajini Menon
Old 13-02-2019, 08:48 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by ajay00
Here is an interesting example...
Thanks ajay00

I was thinking to post letter shapes from different cultures here and compare their meanings - just a couple of them
Old 13-02-2019, 09:00 PM
Master
In a light hearted way, means in the spirit of fun not serious academic research. academia.edu is probably a better forum for that than this one IMO. Shivani Devi you have a lot of knowledge to share. I don't think I can keep up - head spinning but hoping you're not put off from sharing more. :)
Old 14-02-2019, 12:46 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Uma
In a light hearted way, means in the spirit of fun not serious academic research. academia.edu is probably a better forum for that than this one IMO. Shivani Devi you have a lot of knowledge to share. I don't think I can keep up - head spinning but hoping you're not put off from sharing more. :)
Thank you.

I just have a heck of a lot to learn in regards to my own expectations when it comes to others being able to keep up with me and understand what I speak about...I often find myself incredibly frustrated when they cannot, so I may actually give that link to academia.edu a try and thank you so much for providing it.

The only way I can be "lighthearted" here, is to mention the Indus Valley Pashupati Seal - Pashupati, of course, is another name for Lord Shiva and all the inscriptions are saying is "I am your God! Worship me!" ...but whether another will translate that in exactly the same way, is anybody's guess. LOL

Aum Namah Shivaya