Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Lifestyle > Health

Old 07-02-2019, 07:49 AM
Newbie ;)

What is Your Daily Routine?

Hi Friends,

I hope you are doing well...it seems that if you have a certain routine daily, you can achieve more and discover more.

Now, I will share what my daily routine looks like and I will also tell you the reason why I believe it is right for me...

However, it would be a great exercise to share your daily routine and the reason why. Many of us can learn from it.

Question:
  1. What does your daily routine look like?
  2. What is the reason for having this particular routine?

Thank you for your positive collaboration.

Ab
Old 07-02-2019, 07:54 AM
Newbie ;)

I wake up everyday @5.45AM
Do visualization until 6.25AM
I go swimming at 6.45 until 8AM.
Have a breakfast arount 8.15AM
Start Working from 9AM - 12
Lunch between 12-1PM
Do learnings between 1PM - 2PM
Start working again between 2PM - 6PM
Dinner at 7PM
Relax, Read a book and go to sleep....
Just before I go to sleep I visualize again for 20 minutes...

I believe starting my day with sports help me to work on my body and soul. I become more focused and calm during the day. After lunch, I like to do some learnings as it gives me a lot of ideas and motivates me to finish my work faster.

Would love to hear your daily routine.
Old 07-02-2019, 09:06 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by abozturk50
I wake up everyday @5.45AM
Do visualization until 6.25AM
I go swimming at 6.45 until 8AM.
Have a breakfast arount 8.15AM
Start Working from 9AM - 12
Lunch between 12-1PM
Do learnings between 1PM - 2PM
Start working again between 2PM - 6PM
Dinner at 7PM
Relax, Read a book and go to sleep....
Just before I go to sleep I visualize again for 20 minutes...

I believe starting my day with sports help me to work on my body and soul. I become more focused and calm during the day. After lunch, I like to do some learnings as it gives me a lot of ideas and motivates me to finish my work faster.

Would love to hear your daily routine.

You have a very routined practice of living.

I’m in need of more routine.thanks for the reminder.
Old 07-02-2019, 01:39 PM
Newbie ;)

How does your current day look like?
Old 08-02-2019, 07:56 PM
Master
aboz your routine looks pretty spectacular! I also want to note that I think calling swimming 'sports' is an understatement as I believe swimming to be far more beneficial than sports or other exercises. I mean maybe something more mindful like yoga or enlightened movements like with energy medicine exercises, but you could do those in water too and have it be even more beneficial. anyway just wanted to say I think it's awesome you swim every day, and that you have the will and motivation to do all the other stuff you do in such a structured manner.

What are the "learnings" you do between 1-2pm?

well if I had one critique for your routine I'd say you should eat sooner. I know fasting can be good, but I think it's more important to be nourished upon waking, and you probably drink water or something else you didn't mention? but the most nourishing thing is fruit and that'd be perfect to add that to your routine after you wake up. maybe ea the fruit right after you wake up, and do your visualizations with it in your belly? I bet you are sensitive enough to report how different that goes and you feel when doing that with fruit consumed.. if you would try it could you let me know how you feel?

of course I recommend organic fresh ripe fruit, and preferably sticking to just one fruit at a time, or only mixing them according to proper food combining laws, otherwise digestive issues could ensue.. but anyways if you eat the fruit then, you will have it digested well before you eat your normal breakfast (which may or may not include or consist of fruit, though if it does it'd be worth considering nixing fruit in combination with other foods that have different digestion needs which can cause fruit or other foods to ferment or putrefy internally) and perhaps even before you start swimming.

As for myself lol I only have dreams of an ideal daily routine.. so I am going to share the routine I'd aspire to fulfill. I have a baby now so it could get in the way of me doing exactly what I might want, but then again I should find ways to include my baby into a healthier lifestyle and routine for the benefit of her and me

So let's see I know that waking up at like 5am is the best, to rise and set with the Sun, but I will aim a little lower to begin lol

8am ~ wake up, oil pull and brush teeth, drink water
8:30 ~ eat and/or drink fruit
9:30 ~ do 5 Tibetan Rites and Donna Eden's daily energy routine outside
10 ~ sit outside with baby, play and work on art projects, write, or read
11 ~ eat/drink more fruit
11:11 ~ do some household chores (cringe and laugh while I write that lol)
12pm ~ work on business ideas or projects
1 ~ spend more time outside, above activities or meditation or EFT
2 ~ make and eat salad stuff or mostly raw savory meal
3 ~ play with baby
4 ~ prepare dinner for fiance
6 ~ spend time online, posting on forums and learning/researching
7 ~ read baby books, play, do exercises with her
8~ eat something else
8:30~ work more on crafts or whatever
9 ~ put baby to bed with calm routine involving essential oil massage and diffusion, bedtime story, maybe more exercises or play

well there are some other productive or enlightening habits I'd like to mix in there, but I guess that would be a pretty decent day for me! As it is I guess I just waste a lot of time and am real unorganized and unmotivated.. I feel unhealthy, tired, and unwell, so I use it as an excuse to not do the things I know will help me ultimately feel better. but I have lots of ideas swirling around and things I would like to and plan to some day do. A lot of the slots are currently filled up with tv watching and computer usage, though honestly most of the things I do online are productive and beneficial like researching about food, other health or healing things and posting on this spiritual forum, etc..

Very good thread, thanks for making it. and again you should be proud of how responsible and respectable your daily routine is
Old 08-02-2019, 08:06 PM
Deactivated Account
To keep it simple: on my work days I wake up at 6am and work at 8am. When I get home I eat, chill, and go to sleep.

During weekends and free days I am capable of spending whole days going out and have some beers. Not that it's a fun and interesting lifestyle, but it's all I have.
Old 11-02-2019, 12:04 AM
Master
Wake up
Groom self
Feed cats/clean litterboxes
Pack lunch
Head to work
Come home
Chill with my love watching stuff on Hulu
Eat
Head to sleep

Days off I will fill the work hours with more sleep or some sort of random project.
Old 17-02-2019, 01:41 AM
Newbie ;)

My days vary a lot but typically are something like this on the weekdays:

1. Wake up and meditate and/or do energy work for 15-20 minutes
2. Get kids ready for school and take them there, clean, feed dogs, drink coffee and/or go to work
3. Do massage and acupuncture at work
4. Eat breakfast
5. Meditate/energy work some time during the day for 10-30 minutes between clients (if possible)
6. Do more acupuncture/massage
6. Go home and do a selection of (day dependant): make dinner, do laundry, feed dogs, family/spouse/pet time, put kids to bed, make lunches for kids, clean, watch tv, go on phone, watch spiritual teacher of the day, meditate/energy work
7. Go to bed - usually I do not meditate as I am exhausted; I often smoke weed and pass out

I try to go to yoga (went 3-5x a week before kids) but I don't seem to have much time for it lately. I also listen to spiritual teachers while cleaning. Weekends vary: continuing ed, sleep/be lazy, kids swimming, spend time with friends, pick groceries up, clean (have I said that yet? lol), yoga etc. Every other Monday I volunteer in the morning.

I have this routine because it's required of me. The energy work and meditation are to keep me sane and also because I am highly spiritual (aiding in ascension process) and they help me at work and in my relationship a lot.

I love my life :)
Old 06-03-2019, 12:46 PM
Newbie ;)
Seeker

Wake up at 5am
Meditate 30 min
Reading 45 min
Breakfast 30 min
Work 9am
Excersise 17
Diverse things 18-20
Dinner 20:00
Sleep 22:00
Old 06-03-2019, 05:36 PM
Knower
  • Alarm goes off at 05:00 or 05:15. Curse at it and turn it off. Get out of bed cursing.
  • Let dogs do their business, get coffee.
  • Personal biological functions.
  • Shave (my head, I have a full beard and shaved head).
  • Feed dogs.
  • Give female her insulin.
  • Get in shower.
  • Groom beard.
  • Get dressed.
  • Do 10 min. personal puja (Hindu worship) at shrine.
  • Get lunch for work and leave.