Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 11-02-2019, 10:59 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by lomax
I have poltergeist activity wherever i go,and it gets crazier when i try to use magic or do a spiritual-energy work.Sometimes i feel that i trigger it even when i'm on forums,posting things about spirituality..

If i could say one thing about all this,is that the entity is using your own power field to create these effects.When i'm sick,the noises reduced,but after an angelic invocation,feeling turbo charghed,the activity increasing dramaticaly.

Still after five years of being into a situation like yours,no one was able to give me the help i need.

Hi Iomax,

Indeed!

Me too...first, I have 2 entities attached (males apparently) who follow me wherever I go...I travel often and I hear them in every place.

Once I was very sick and I was clearly harassed and weak. I had sleep paralysis attacks, knockings on the window, sound of objects falling on the floor during night...that also used to wake up my parents!!
So I guess they use my own energy to manifest.

Since I've been in my new flat, I have this activity manifesting only with my roommate ...so I guess there is a kind of "canal" that his energy and mine reinforce/build up then the entities can manifest with more power/intensity...what do you think?

I think someone is jealous of our special relationship so they harass my new "love" crush.
I'm not targeted, this is clearly against my roommate.
Old 11-02-2019, 06:44 PM
Master
Wish i knew but i'm not sure.I emailed Josephine Macarthy a long time a go,asking her about the noises on the windows and she told me that if anything is causing that,it's a land being and it's ****ed off with me.

I gathered a lot of opinions from others as well.but at the end,still don't know what's going on.

If the presence of your roomate is increasing these manifestations,maybe you're on a good way.

Someone sended a powerful spirit in my house,and it ''burned'' allmost all the buliding with it's solar flames in order to get rid of everything evil.

As long as his power was with me.everything was fine,but when he left,i was attacked in a second.

Seems similar with your situation.Something wants you NOT to have a good time and it'll do anything to stop it..
Old 13-02-2019, 10:24 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by sea-dove
A maybe whatever it is connected to the house you moved into seeing it was only one month ago you both moved in. Have you tried to communicate with the being to try to find out what it's issue is? Maybe what its doing is just trying to get your attention...

but on the other hand take care. I once moved into a home which had paranormal activity going on in it and what I thought was just a normal spirit turned out to be an actual demon. It took over a year of it growing stronger and stronger before I became aware of what it really was and that it wanted me dead. I really thought it was just a prankster spirit at first who was just messing with me and my things. (after that i ended up finding out that the 2 previous tennants had been Satanists).

Hi,

I think it's not only related to the house because I have activity wherever I go, due to my mediumnic abilities.
So I should maybe try to communicate, but I Don't want to do bull****...especially if I Don't know who I'm talking to.

I just feel that someting doesn't want this man to be with me lol
Old 17-02-2019, 08:50 AM
Master
One other thing i've been told by a guy who had almost the same problem,was that,a polttergeist it's part of our psyche.Something like the instant manifestation of our own power.

You can't get rid of it,since it would be like trying to banish your own self.

I asked him if there's an angelic being who can assist me on this,and he told me that he summoned some of them,but he found no solution,cause sooner or later that thing was returning again.

He advised me to go to a psychotherapist ASAP,but i rejected this option.

The only time i found some temporarily relief was when i invoked Saint George.The noises stoped for whole day and a half.
I was celebrating my freedom like a kid,but when i heard again the thud on my window,i wanted to kill my self.

Sometimes i wonder how i managed to stay in one piece after five years of everyday tormenting and pressure.
Old 18-02-2019, 10:21 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
One other thing i've been told by a guy who had almost the same problem,was that,a polttergeist it's part of our psyche.Something like the instant manifestation of our own power.

Hi Iomax,

It’s interesting you say that...because last Time I asked my roommate the tv remote control to put on «*pause*»... and guess what...the TV froze on the moment lool

He looked like a bit afraid...lool...because that s à lot happening

Do you think it’s my own energy ?like I gave a telepathic order ?
Old 18-02-2019, 11:55 AM
Master
I would say it's your own energy manifestations.At least on this specific situation.
(my hi-fi just shutted down on it's own)
LOL
Old 18-02-2019, 07:32 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
I would say it's your own energy manifestations.At least on this specific situation.
(my hi-fi just shutted down on it's own)
LOL

LOL ! Hahaha

Oh god it reminds me something else ...lolll
Last Time I was in a coffee working with my laptop and the hifi was playing for a while...background sound you Know but a bit too loud for me...
And I thought «*if only I could stop the music to listen to my own music on the computer with my earphones*»
And suddenly the music stopped in the middle of the song. LOL
I was stuck !!
The coffee guy was alone to work and he didn’t touch anything he was cleaning tables etc.

Crazy stuff !!
I guess my energy did it too?!
Old 19-02-2019, 08:27 PM
Experiencer
Ok and today...
I went to the library to order a Book, and when the girl wanted to write the référence on the computer when I approached the computer it suddenly ran out. LOL

Can I do something to balance my energy??
Old 20-02-2019, 07:24 AM
Master
LOL.
You rock HElix6.
Old 20-02-2019, 10:47 AM
Experiencer
Lol.
Ils part or the «*funny*» facts but not all is funny as Im going through deep spiritual Awakening right now.

Currently, I have a lot of difficulties to stay grounded: last week I forgot my bag in a bus and lost my credit card the day after....

I have the strong feeling Im walking through 2 dimensions. I have strong dizziness from morning to evening, nausea, and Im very tired and clumsy. I’m very cold this morning whereas it’s a hot day.
I just bought some Black tourmaline to wear (bracelet).

If you have any tips to ground myself... I try also to meditate.