Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 04-02-2019, 07:47 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quantum Light
We are the cleanup crew with their help. Angels, Spirit Guides and Higher Selves all abide by the law of free will. In this law of free will it includes the stipulation where when you incarnate into a planetary zone such as earth you are subject to earth's etheric environment.

However because earth is our dimensional space "school, learning environment, playground, etc." we are responsible for cleaning it up. Including lost souls

The way you put this about cleaning up our environment makes a lot of sense. I am not really aware in an 'etheric' sense but I guess that my focus on different ways of cleaning the Earth and our bodies/beings in harmony with it helps your message about the esoteric side resonate with me more. I guess it'd be a while before I go on missions there and whatnot but I love and appreciate learning how to understand things better. So thank you. And any practical insight or advice you would feel like adding would be very welcome. Is the youtube channel linked in your signature your own creation?
Old 06-02-2019, 01:34 AM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sapphirez
The way you put this about cleaning up our environment makes a lot of sense. I am not really aware in an 'etheric' sense but I guess that my focus on different ways of cleaning the Earth and our bodies/beings in harmony with it helps your message about the esoteric side resonate with me more. I guess it'd be a while before I go on missions there and whatnot but I love and appreciate learning how to understand things better. So thank you. And any practical insight or advice you would feel like adding would be very welcome. Is the youtube channel linked in your signature your own creation?

Yep that's my channel. And you're very welcome!!

One of the best things you can do for anybody is if you see them having a bad day or breaking down emotionally or if you see someone begging for change is to take 2 seconds to ask your Higher Self to send them a few angels to stand around them and send them good vibes for their highest good.

Because we're dropped in darkness in 3D we are forced to deal with the malevolent negative etheric activity that has been on default in earths atmosphere for the past few thousand years. And nobody really understands how this negative energy is what causes mass depression, anxiety, fear, poverty, famine, war and confusion until you are able to sense the energy for yourself.

So its important to cultivate the light in ourselves enough to begin to clean it all up and stop it from happening or else it'll just continue to happen. My advice is to start with the little things. They count the most! A hug, a smile, an I love you, a pat on the back, a gesture without words just to show gratitude or appreciation, anything.

Quantum Light Consciousness a blog where the unorthodox views of quantum physics, mathematics, spirituality and philosophy can convene as one. In this forum you’ll find profound topics and serious views on the fundamentals on being a human on the 3rd dimensional earth plane, living through the veil, raising your conscious awareness, and awakening to a new reality with yourself as the architect.
Old 08-02-2019, 11:27 PM
Master
Quantum Light your advice about helping others in that way makes me want to ask your further or specific advice for issues with my fiance.. and of course issues of my own are wrapped up in that, but it's a lot of negativity and tough energy that I deal with on a frequent basis and perhaps I could pm you about this? although just saying what I said may be sufficient, I have a tendency to want to provide more details and want to make sure people understand in depth you know? ah this is unrelated, but the alliteration of details and depth gave me a slight epiphany about something to do with Astrological placements in my chart that I need to balance better (details with Mercury Virgo and inclination toward depth with Scorpio and Pisces placements, and perhaps the Sagittarius Mars too which squares my Mercury) I think of how these are conflicting energies in general, or opposites to want so much detail yet also have depth and the bigger picture.. like you know the saying about not seeing the forest for the trees or vice versa. but I suppose they really are best going all together.

well anyways, I'd like to understand angels better from your perspective because I've heard conflicting things about them, and maybe part of the issue is just people calling angels and other beings the same or different names. I know the connotation of angels is generally good, but then I hear people saying they're actually not or are untrustworthy or aren't what we think and so on.. I try not to make conclusions about such things I can't claim to find out for certain, but I see your input is valuable so I'd love to hear what you think or know.

Well, I know there is negativity on all sorts of different fronts, but I guess that my specialty is understanding how deviation and deprivation of nature causes most of those illnesses and negativity and problems in general. Maybe the other energies cause these other things to exist, and I know the physical and spiritual and mental emotional etc are all connected.. but from what I see it seems clear that people behave out of their inherent good benevolent nature because they consume too many things that are unnatural or deviated from nature, ie artificial ingredients in food and products and other things in the environment and such. I think "by nature" these things are dark or void of real energy.. and when a person ingests or is exposed to them, it darkens the person or robs them of a bit of light, or hides it or whatever. If people were acting as their real selves then they'd have no reason to partake in most of this toxic nonsense. I know that there are many many factors to consider, including things like entertainment and tv and so on. but yeah from what I see it has a lot to do with what people eat and drink, and what other things they consume that impact their bodies. since we are on the physical plane here and should be following laws of nature and honoring it..

I know we need spiritual and other strength to overcome falling prey to these sometimes tantalizing fake or lesser things, but if the world were absent of them, or people understood how the body and planet were really supposed to be treated and used, many problems and pandemics would all but disappear. of course honoring our own nature includes honoring our inherent 'love' nature and trying to act from that as you advise. not being polluted by other things helps us to be purer and more ourselves naturally I think