Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Closed Thread

Old 24-02-2019, 07:39 PM
Newbie ;)

Meet me in divine timing! As was subtly hinted in our conversation many years ago! If by miracle your reading this? Search your own memory! Your my mirror and reflection so if I have been contemplating for nearly 13 years and your my mirror you will know the answer! NH xoxo
Old 25-02-2019, 07:32 AM
Master
Did you reach for the stars? Did you get there? Did you find your way by chance or dilligently work every strenuous step of the way?

What did you learn?
What did I learn, I mean?

Will we get at chance to use it here in the this and here and now? Be safe, take care of all, see ya. Eventually.

And we turn our attention to the world, not away. We receive our learning from the songs it sings and the choir of One we're all in.

And while we walk gently, we generate love, healing, the most powerful energy of all, Life!

Soaking in life, we spread the light <3
Old 25-02-2019, 01:40 PM
Deactivated Account

One other thing I recently learned was how easy it is to bend reality. You see, I saw The Cartographer's Daughter a couple of months ago, in the flesh, had to be. They merit a title, that title, as in some other context they'd be stunning in so many ways. To my tastes it goes back to great natural elan highlighted with training in ballet and stagecraft. This was evident in the care with which they were reading the label on the bottle of hazelnut creamer. I'm pretty sure on their tiptoes, no less, and I'm not even kidding.

The way they were acting you'd think Hitler had stopped in after work to pick up brownie mix. Or was it Darth Vader. Anyways they were spooked, spooked bad, and this makes no sense. They've no reason to be afraid of me (and for what it's worth, it's not in me to bear them ill will) because they were present for every instance of someone trying to do violence to me, and every instance they witnessed the inevitable unfortunate outcome. Hey, I get it... but, in every one of those instances someone else was the aggressor, had been the aggressor for some time prior to critical mass, and had been doing so with something like official sanction.

So, three decades later what right do they have to come into my home town and act that way? This is my home. This was my safe place. How am I still the scary monster. They were always very quick on the uptake, so how could they have landed there in the first place? Good thing we both know the answer to that. You bought the whole bill of goods, and you've said as much. It's cold comfort to know who got into your head, though they are just as innocent as you. In hindsight it's pretty obvious.

(no pun intended)
Old 26-02-2019, 02:58 AM
Master

hi sweetie, the spirits took away my password and wouldn't give me a new one. So I just gave in and lurked

I was thinking today I don't have much to contribute any more I guess. I know such arcane stuff but noone was interested in what I've got... for good reason I suppose.

It is ironic seeing what I see but understanding it is a good thing that noone has even the slightest clue as to what is going on... everything is upside down and backwards but everyone takes it as if whatever they think about it somehow reflects its realness? even the maya group... they think the unrealness is itself somehow real? There is no end to the deviousness of this trap we are in. Honestly, the way it works, declaring there is some way out is the surest way to get dragged back in!

I saw a star trek episode once... he kept disbelieving in the reality he was in only to be get thrown into another one, then he would believe that for a while until he didn't then he would disbelieve and find himself in another one. Until eventually he found one that he could believe and after that the episode was able to finish out... That kind of thing has come up a couple of times...

A lot of people do that apparently, when it comes time to realize that everything around you is bunk it all changes and then you are are happy because you broke through the lies to 'reality'. Never realizing you only got yourself another pack of lies that seems more satisfying somehow. And this is just one reason to go off and evangelize...

Cherubim with flaming swords are the only thing verifiably real. Everything else seems lost in the mist. But I suppose I would get a lot of argument if I broached that topic, because the question of how to verify something like that would come up and then the words 'everyone knows that is not the PROPER way to do things' would come up and that would be that. Been there done that not interested.

But this awful place would be *so* much worse if people could actually see and hear the echoes of what is really there. So grudgingly I gotta admit it was super making it so people don't even *want* to know the truth. As long as they get to believe that whatever it is they think is somehow right it doesn't matter what the truth is? (shivers) what seemed right was so terribly awfully compelling!

But everyone is mean any time I say anything anyway so I suppose it doesn't matter really whether there is anything left for me to say.

Arguably I shoulda just done as I was told and been too afraid to say anything at all sigh.
Old 26-02-2019, 03:01 AM
Ascender
Hey Falling!!
I missed you.

And you are back to yourself.
Old 26-02-2019, 04:53 PM
Master
I apologize for being an overthinker and worrying.
Old 26-02-2019, 09:50 PM
Master

waves to Z!
Old 27-02-2019, 05:36 PM
Suspended
Guide
You're me so I better make this memorable. Hi. How everything going pretty lady

Hahahaha
Old 28-02-2019, 04:31 AM
Experiencer

It's been weeks. For a while, the longest we'd go without a connection was a few days. I wish I knew what I need to learn. I am trying to find joy for myself. I'm joining in more despite not really fitting in. I still keep hoping I'll run into you by chance someday soon, but it's not happening.

It's so quiet in my head without you.

I tried to explain sensing spiritual energy to some of my colleagues. It was a bad idea. Only one of them got it. The others couldn't tell the difference. You always got it.
Old 28-02-2019, 10:50 PM
Seeker

This is what I want to tell you Eric S. I love you so much unconditionally. I want nothing more for you to be happy and have a smile on your face. I will always love you and I will never harm you. I will take you as you are unconditionally . When life hurts you I will be there to protect you, when you feel that life doesn’t Except you I will forever take you. I will forever protect you and will forever wipe your tears away. I will never give up on you, bc true love doesn’t give up, true love is endless and eternal and meeting you was such a blessing. You may not feel the same way, you may feel hurt, Alone, and in pain. I love you so much never forget. We have much to grow and much to learn. And at this time things are extremely difficult for the both of us. Just know that I love you so much and always will.
Closed Thread