Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 10-02-2019, 02:47 PM
Greenslade

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrycia-Rose
Good morning Mr G.

We've had some mighty strong gales here this week.
Good afternoon Patrycia

It's an ill wind that bows nobody any good. We've had some fresh breezes here, both literally and metaphorically.

Quote:
That’s a good way of looking at it. However, I’m OK with people, it’s actually a noise that I find irritating; a fairly recent thing too. I work in an open plan office and people receive and send texts etc on their phones and when a message is received or sent, the phones makes a sort of ‘plopping’ noise, I find it incredibly irritating.
I'm beginning to get irritated with what I find irritating but that's a 'symptom' of what's going on underneath.

Quote:
Yes, I’m aware that the ego is not to be ostracised but treated gently and lovingly integrated – but thank you for the prompt as it hadn’t occurred to me that feeling out of my depth is/was an ego thing.

The fear is about the future, probably another ego thing. The facts are that one of my female relatives had a stroke and lost the use of her legs and was confined to a wheelchair, another had ulcers on her legs most of her life and used a walking stick, my mother has lost the use of her legs and is bedbound.

Because of their circumstances, they had husbands / family around them and did not have to work. I am on my Jack Jones and have another ten years of working in front of me. If this is not going to be healed which appears to be the case and it continues to deteriorate, then I have a very concerning future ahead. This, I believe, is what the fear is about.

Also:
Both being out of your depth and the fear of the future are t doesn't mean you're lacking but it's worth at least thinking about it, because it will tell you something. If you're out of your depth it simply means you haven't found what's in your depths, and being there is a way to either rise to the occasion.... or not. If you define it as being out of your depth you are, if you define it as a challenge it is. If you are araid of the future it means you don't think you'll find what you need when the time comes, putting it simply. Being afraid of being alone is..... a real stinker.

Mrs G was medically retired from work and an occupational therapist came to see her. Although she's relatively able-bodied there are things she can't physically do, but I dare say that if I wasn't here then she'd adapt to suit. I was actually surprised by what they gave her, and they were very simple things that made a huge difference. She was given a rail that had bars which slid under the mattress, and that gave her so much support. She was also given a seat that went across the bath, while we have a bath/shower we've hardly used the bath. She has no grip and no real strength in her hands, so when I'm here she leaves the laundry basket to pile up but if I'm not she'll take the laundry in smaller piles.

The point is that humans are incredibly adaptable. Your home being small and a bungalow means you won't have to move out if the worst comes to the worst and stairs would have become to much. You have ten years to take what's in the top kitchen cupboards and put it at a wheelchair-friendly height, arrange for a ramp at the doorstep.....

What are you concerned about? I don't believe for a second that even if the worst does come to the worst you're going to succumb.

Quote:
That whole article was a bit overwhelming when I saw it.

I know nothing about Monad or the universal body?

Within that link it states:

“The process of healing the Ancestral DNA is called Genetic Pathcutting, and is the main spiritual mission of many Indigos and Starseeds.”

I read that and my heart sinks. This is my main reason for being here?? It feels like I’ve drawn the booby prize!

So all the healing that’s failed, has led to this? Presumably, the healing that takes place on the ancestral plane is by my living with / enduring this issue rather than healing it?

Also it states:

“This is the secret of the master number code of 777. Seven generations of bloodlines will be impacted in the past and future, simultaneously, when the ascending vehicle consciously participates with Spiritual Ascension to Cosmic Christ Consciousness. The now self is initiated to heal the entire bloodlines of past and future timelines, from the present station of identity.”

I have been seeing a lot of 7s lately and the kinesiologist said this came from seven generations back but most of this is going over my head.

And it talks much of ‘healing’ this – but not How!

Going off kilter here but all this reads like a bad episode of the X-files!

I will get through this somehow, I will find a way through this, but right now I just need to acknowledge, honour and ‘be’ with these feelings of disappointment,sadness and hopelessness.

Right now I need more love, not less.

P
The booby prize? Is that what you think you deserve?

If the healing failed then the healing failed because you define it as failure. What you do there is begin a narrative and create a paradigm built on what you see as failure. Did the healing fail or did it show you that what you were trying to do was go down a Path that wasn't conducive to your haling? And I won't say the wrong Path because there's no such animal.

Given this new information, were you trying to heal yourself when you should have been trying to heal the Ancestral DNA which would have healed you? If you could be the healing that so many women in your family needs how is that a booby prize? Couldn't that be an honour and one hell of an achievement?

If the Genetic Patchcutting is your main Spiritual mission, did you come here to fail? If there are Soul Agreements or however you term it did you not think that it was Mission Possible? Did you set yourself up to fail or is it that you can't see how the 'mechanisms' are already in place for you to succeed??? You're not going to tell me that you set yourself up to fail, and so many things have come together to get you this far already to not believe that someone is in your corner making things happen for you.

If it reads as a bad case of the X-Files, is it a bad case of the X-Files? It sounds as though something isn't resonating with you, that you're trying to digest this stuff and it's giving you acid reflux. If it's going over your head then it's not in harmony with you - it's really that simple.

What resonates with you? Really resonates? All this mind-based stuff can so easily go over your head for any number of reasons, one of the reasons for the time being is that you don't have the knowledge. What resonates remains true regardless of the mind because resonance comes from energetic harmony between you and the material - or the consciousness 'behind' the material.

What is your Spirituality based on? Is your Spirituality based on mind-based consciousness or heart-based consciousness? If it was based on heart consciousness, how would that change things?

If Matt was sitting in front of you right now, what would he be saying to you?

Right now you need to Love yourself more, not less. Love yourself for feeling disappointed, for being sad and having hopeless. Own it. Love yourself more for acknowledging how you feel and for expressing it because that's bravery, not despair. It means you are already on your 'way out'. Own that too.

You are always Loved, Beloved, and it's only in times like this that you can come to realise just how much.
Old 17-02-2019, 08:42 AM
Guide
Good morning Mr G,

We've had a couple of warmer, almost Spring like days and it immediately lifts my spirits. Summer is on it's way! Hope it's as spectacular as it was last year!

Quote:
Both being out of your depth and the fear of the future are t doesn't mean you're lacking but it's worth at least thinking about it, because it will tell you something. If you're out of your depth it simply means you haven't found what's in your depths, and being there is a way to either rise to the occasion.... or not. If you define it as being out of your depth you are, if you define it as a challenge it is. If you are araid of the future it means you don't think you'll find what you need when the time comes, putting it simply. Being afraid of being alone is..... a real stinker.

Yes, that sums it up well. I’ve lived alone for 30 years, been working since I was 16, had several jobs, bought a dilapidated bungalow decorated and renovated it myself inside and out including plastering, plumbing, I know my way around a car, was until last year fit, have written several novels, have medals in ballroom dancing – me being up for a challenge is not in question. I am up for this challenge but the question is where do I start, what am I supposed to do? If I knew, I’d do it, no question! There’s very little information on the net.

I have tried to heal my leg weakness in the past with no progress so I would assume this isn’t something that can be healed, either below or above, by something I’ve done before. But maybe that’s not the case as I wouldn’t have gone into any healing modality with the knowledge I have now (except that last kinesiology session). Maybe me having the knowledge that I'm healing for myself and the ancestral lineage is the key.

I’m not afraid of being alone – I love being alone – but am concerned about loss of mobility in older age (I don’t think that’s an uncommon fear actually). But there again, I’ve plenty of practice at adapting and finding ways around things, so I can leave that aside for now, the future will take care of itself.

Quote:
The booby prize? Is that what you think you deserve?

Totally not.

Quote:
Did the healing fail or did it show you that what you were trying to do was go down a Path that wasn't conducive to your haling

Quite possibly, and I would say probably, given that it did not have the result I desired.

Quote:
Given this new information, were you trying to heal yourself when you should have been trying to heal the Ancestral DNA which would have healed you? If you could be the healing that so many women in your family needs how is that a booby prize? Couldn't that be an honour and one hell of an achievement?

I’ve only known about the family lineage since my guides put the phrase into my third eye and I reflected on all the females who’d had this problem, so I have not been able to heal it for above, since I hadn’t known of its existence.

I have absolutely no problem with healing it on the ancestral level first but again, How?

Yes, no problem viewing it as an honour, particularly given that it would seem I have put the pieces together, with a nudge from my guides, so I’m hoping that they are not going to leave me out to dry and some experience / healing modality / hitherto hidden aspect will come to light – to enable me to do what is necessary to heal this for above and below.

Quote:
If the Genetic Patchcutting is your main Spiritual mission, did you come here to fail? If there are Soul Agreements or however you term it did you not think that it was Mission Possible? Did you set yourself up to fail or is it that you can't see how the 'mechanisms' are already in place for you to succeed??? You're not going to tell me that you set yourself up to fail, and so many things have come together to get you this far already to not believe that someone is in your corner making things happen for you.

I would not have set myself up to fail, as in me, on the earth plane but we know that the soul will have a different perspective / objective.

I don’t know if the mechanisms are in place – that is as yet to be seen. Also, if this is my main mission, then I’ve gone through enough awakening and ascension symptoms, whilst also being equipped with fifth dimensional teachings, to be at a place where this mission can begin.

Quote:
If it reads as a bad case of the X-Files, is it a bad case of the X-Files? It sounds as though something isn't resonating with you, that you're trying to digest this stuff and it's giving you acid reflux. If it's going over your head then it's not in harmony with you - it's really that simple.

That’s it exactly. What’s not resonating for me is that I don’t know what to do / how to go about this.

As if you haven’t guessed by now, I am very much an action oriented person. I have a problem, whether it’s emotional, on the work front, the computer’s gone wrong, a particular item of clothing I want, financial – whatever. I research the issue, gather as much information as I can, read reviews, formulate a plan and go for it! Job done!

But this family lineage issue – I’m not sure that approach is going to work. And if that approach is not going to work, then what approach is?

Quote:
What resonates with you? Really resonates? All this mind-based stuff can so easily go over your head for any number of reasons, one of the reasons for the time being is that you don't have the knowledge. What resonates remains true regardless of the mind because resonance comes from energetic harmony between you and the material - or the consciousness 'behind' the material.

What really resonates with me, is an action oriented focus where there’s an issue so maybe there is something for me to learn by being, what I see, as placed in a situation where an action oriented focus is not going to be effective.

Like you said earlier, my guides put the family lineage words into my third eye, making me aware of this situation, so maybe they’ll follow this up. Maybe all this emotional and mental disarray is what my ancestors felt. Given that I’ve had all manner of things come my way since early December and I’ve come through them all not falling out of alignment etc, shows I’m capable. But this feels different. I think the ‘healing’ is going to come by really experiencing the feelings I’ve had of disappointment, loss, hopelessness, helplessness which has felt most profound over the last few weeks. This is what the little girl, Elizabeth, would have experienced. When I was observing her when she was six, I really felt the sense of dejection and rejection, sadness, confusion, by not being able to join in with other children. So I am experiencing this for myself (by not being able to run) as well as recognising this is how she would have felt. So I’m feeling it on the physical plane, am aware of the ancestral/soul connection – this could be the beginning of the healing process.

Also, on a very practical level, I’ve got some weights which I strap to my leg and I’ve started doing exercises twice daily to strengthen the muscles. I have done this before and it got off to a good start but that core feeling of weakness remained. The weakness is an energy, that I do know. There’s nothing structurally wrong with my leg. The spirit guide I worked with years ago, either he put - or he allowed - that energy to come into my field. So if it came in by energetic means – it can also be healed by energetic means. But anything energy based that I’ve tried so far, like crystal healing, tuning forks, cranio, bowen, reiki makes no difference or makes the weakness worse. But I’ve had a couple of really good walks, the leg is feeling stronger and doing something action oriented is satisfying the ego.

Quote:
What is your Spirituality based on? Is your Spirituality based on mind-based consciousness or heart-based consciousness? If it was based on heart consciousness, how would that change things?

Initially, definitely mind-based. But I am beginning to sense a shift where the feelings of hopelessness and dejection are easing as I begin to view this more from a fifth dimensional perspective.

I am quite willing to accept this challenge to heal the lineage and also hopefully myself by whatever means is necessary – when the means necessary presents itself. So I’m guessing the timing is not right. I’ve had spiritual experiences that have been timed to a precise second – so no reason to think that this also could not happen with this.

Quote:
If Matt was sitting in front of you right now, what would he be saying to you?

That made me smile. I’ve heard him on the radio talking to people who phone in with questions and it takes seconds and he knows the issue and usually resolves it with a ‘repeat after me’. But, the phone ins are from people who have emotional issues and the emotions are a lot quicker to heal than the physical. I am listening to a lot of his videos at the moment as I find it comforting and helps to keep me in alignment around this issue.

Sorry if this sounds a little disjointed in places; I started to create a reply early in the week when I was still feeling it and added bits when I was coming out of the darkness.

Just in the last few days, I’ve had images come into my third eye of a triangle (here we go again!) with a coloured sphere inside, almost touching the insides of the triangle. It began with a turquoise sphere and then I’ve had green, yellow and pink. I sensed there was something behind the structure and just last night, the image became a 3D image so the triangle became a pyramid, still with a coloured orb inside. It’s spectacular to look at it, and then last night, I could see the orb inside the pyramid slowly moving round; a bit like the BBC advert with the world slowly moving round.

It’s something being in a meeting talking about KPIs and work stuff and suddenly as clear as day, this spectacular image comes into my third eye! I’ve no idea what it all means, what it’s for, just something to do with healing the ancestral line and that I’m getting the images on and off all day; stronger at night though. Also on occasion, you know where you see something in your third eye, it’s like about eight inches in front of you, this structure feels like it’s moving inside my head.

Talking of Matt, it's 8.30 Sunday morning and I'm off to listen to his new radio broadcast.

Patrycia
Old 17-02-2019, 03:13 PM
Greenslade

Quote:
Good morning Mr G,

We've had a couple of warmer, almost Spring like days and it immediately lifts my spirits. Summer is on it's way! Hope it's as spectacular as it was last year!
Good morning Patrycia

Whoa there, easy. It's spring and the snowdrops are out in force along the stream next to where I work, there aren't so many places with wild spring flowers as there used so it's nice to see even small clumps. Can we enjoy spring first?

Quote:
Yes, that sums it up well. I’ve lived alone for 30 years, been working since I was 16, had several jobs, bought a dilapidated bungalow decorated and renovated it myself inside and out including plastering, plumbing, I know my way around a car, was until last year fit, have written several novels, have medals in ballroom dancing – me being up for a challenge is not in question. I am up for this challenge but the question is where do I start, what am I supposed to do? If I knew, I’d do it, no question! There’s very little information on the net.

I have tried to heal my leg weakness in the past with no progress so I would assume this isn’t something that can be healed, either below or above, by something I’ve done before. But maybe that’s not the case as I wouldn’t have gone into any healing modality with the knowledge I have now (except that last kinesiology session). Maybe me having the knowledge that I'm healing for myself and the ancestral lineage is the key.

I’m not afraid of being alone – I love being alone – but am concerned about loss of mobility in older age (I don’t think that’s an uncommon fear actually). But there again, I’ve plenty of practice at adapting and finding ways around things, so I can leave that aside for now, the future will take care of itself.
I have no doubt that you're up for the challenge, actually I quite respect you for your self-sufficiency and your strength of character isn't in question at all. There's a lot that can change in the meantime.

I meet so many older people whose mobility isn't what it used to be and the common theme is their lack of independence and often frustration at being severely restricted. The busier their Lives have been the crankier they become with themselves, and often that brings a sense of loneliness even when they're not.

We're connected in ways that we can't even begin to imagine, and we affect the people around us in ways we can't even imagine - but it happens anyway. There are 'mechanisms' already in place, an interconnectedness that we can't even begin to imagine. I have a favourite saying - "Look behind the mask," because nothing is ever as it seems. If you're being given "ancestral linage" then I would suspect that's what it's not, but I'd follow that through anyway to see how things unfold. What's behind the mask isn't sinister or hidden agenda, it's usually Spirit working with their understanding of personal human nature. It's often a carrot on a string.

The future will take care of itself indeed, if there us such a thing.

Quote:
Totally not.
Thought not, but it's good to get that out of the way.

Quote:
Quite possibly, and I would say probably, given that it did not have the result I desired.
But what if the point was that you didn't get the results you desired but it had a result just the same? What if the plan was to say to you "Forget what healing means to you and throw your desires out of the window?"

I’ve only known about the family lineage since my guides put the phrase into my third eye and I reflected on all the females who’d had this problem, so I have not been able to heal it for above, since I hadn’t known of its existence.

I have absolutely no problem with healing it on the ancestral level first but again, How?

Yes, no problem viewing it as an honour, particularly given that it would seem I have put the pieces together, with a nudge from my guides, so I’m hoping that they are not going to leave me out to dry and some experience / healing modality / hitherto hidden aspect will come to light – to enable me to do what is necessary to heal this for above and below. [/quote]OK, a chunk of background might help here so now is a good time to put the kettle on.

Way back in my early days of Spirituality I was trying to come to terms with who and what I Am - that was the whole reason for me becoming 'Spiritual' in the first place. What I was trying to fathom out was where this being called Kryn fitted into the picture, at the time I was receiving all kinds of 'downloads'/intuitive thingys and most of them around a Life before time.

The way I described it at the time - bear in mind I was working purely with intuition - was that he was my 'Higher Self' and the reason he had a name and not a title was because our 'relationship' was quite close. As I saw it, I was an aspect of him and not a separate being altogether, as was all of my Past Lives before me. My Past Lives 'felt like me' but at the same time they didn't, if that makes sense. Sometimes it felt as if I was an observer of those Past Live rather than being the one experiencing them.

In an "As Above, So Below" way, I thought about how there were aspects to my own Life and how the focus of my consciousness would change. At work I was a trainer and my focus of consciousness was on training people, although the odd thought from other aspects might cross my mind - I'd suddenly remember I needed to buy milk on the way home. Once I'd left work another aspect of my consciousness would kick in and work aspect was set aside for the time being. Then 'domestic me' would buy the milk. Then there was 'son me', 'father me'.....

That helped me make sense of the relationship between Kryn, myself and my other Past Lives and why I always thought of my other Lives as being an individual that wasn't 'me'. If I could compartmentalise aspects of my own consciousness as being 'individual consciousnesses', I couldn't see a reason that a Higher Self with a God-like consciousness couldn't do something similar but with Lives.

At the time there was a woman on the forum I was in who not only knew about the 'time before time', she was also a Sufi. What she said was that what I was describing sounded very much like Monads to her - individual 'units' of consciousness that are part of the whole. I am a Monad of my Higher Self.

Quote:
I would not have set myself up to fail, as in me, on the earth plane but we know that the soul will have a different perspective / objective.

I don’t know if the mechanisms are in place – that is as yet to be seen. Also, if this is my main mission, then I’ve gone through enough awakening and ascension symptoms, whilst also being equipped with fifth dimensional teachings, to be at a place where this mission can begin.
I was talking about the Soul's perspective, because while humans perceive failure the Soul perceives something to gain from. The Soul learns far more from 'failure' than what it feels like to have a bruised ego.

But who decides you have gone through enough, and if you think you have gone through enough how do you know? Do you know enough about your mission and what it'll take to complete it to know that you're well enough 'equipped'? Or have you just had enough? If you are equipped with enough fifth-dimensional teachings to be at a place where your mission can begin, why hasn't it and why don't you know how to begin?

Quote:
That’s it exactly. What’s not resonating for me is that I don’t know what to do / how to go about this.

As if you haven’t guessed by now, I am very much an action oriented person. I have a problem, whether it’s emotional, on the work front, the computer’s gone wrong, a particular item of clothing I want, financial – whatever. I research the issue, gather as much information as I can, read reviews, formulate a plan and go for it! Job done!

But this family lineage issue – I’m not sure that approach is going to work. And if that approach is not going to work, then what approach is?
What's your take on fifth-dimensional consciousness and what does it mean to you, personally? What I don't want you to do is rattle off a bunch of definitions that you've picked up along the way, what I want is your honest-to-goodness heart-felt thoughts.

Let's try a slightly different slant on this, it might help to explain. Tolle said that there are two kinds of consciousness, one is object consciousness and the other is space consciousness. Object consciousness is what he describes as being consciousness that is emergent of the brain/mind mechanism, which is the consciousness of form. That includes consciousness that comes from knowledge, reason, logic, thinking... It's form because all of those are your 'standard' electro- and chemical-processes that happen in the brain, and therefore the mind by extension. He doesn't go into too much detail about what space consciousness is, but he does say it's higher. What I think he's talking about is essentially is Gnosis, intuition.... what's often described as heart-centred consciousness. Heart-centred consciousness is more of a 'feeling beyond feeling' where there's obviously no rhyme nor reason but it resonates with you anyway. It's coming into the realms of mediumship where you come into harmony with the frequencies of Spirit rather than the frequencies of brain/mind activity. A simple definition of Gnosis is that you know without knowing how you know. I guess everyone perceives it differently but for me it feels as if it's always been there.

So, how does that fit in with your fifth-dimensional teachings? Your transcribing it is object consciousness because it's a bank of knowledge that is then processed by your brain and put into action 'mechanically' because if you follow the teachings you'll have fifth-dimensional consciousness. Please bear with me because it's not all bad, I'm just trying to make the contrast. And I do understand your reasons. Gather information, read reviews, formulate a plan...... All to do with object consciousness, all to do with mind-centred consciousness and not heart-centred/space/fifth-dimensional consciousness. Fifth dimensional consciousness is beyond the brain/mind processes.

You already have space consciousness, you already have that heart-centred fifth-dimensional consciousness because you use words like 'resonate', and you could probably use the word 'intuition' more often to because even though you have that your bias is towards the mind-centredness. So while you're asking the mind-centredness question of what approach is going to work, what is your intuition telling you? Your intuition has been confirmed time and time again, starting with that first of Matt's vids and everything else that has happened since. Synchronicities, visions put into your third eye...... Really, do you need any more proof?

Sometimes the approach is to not have an approach, sometimes what works is not trying to make it work, and not taking action is an action.

To use a cliche, the glass is half-full and half-full of potential and that potential can't happen when you have a full glass. If you're not sure then you're not sure and you can make it OK. If you don't know then you don't know, but when the knowing does come you'll know you know. When you're moving forwards, when you are on an approach then the Universe has to chase you, whereas if you park your carcass the Universe can bring it to you - that's what synchronicity is and that's why it works.

Synchronicity happens when you're not vibrating at the frequencies of not having - which is where you are right now. Your head is full of 'the mission' but do you really know what the mission is? Don't tell me it's about healing because what's already happened will tell you differently - look behind the mask. You have a full glass but what is it full of? Matt's video came out of nowhere because you were not conscious of Ascension, therefore you weren't creating the negative space of lacking fifth-dimensional consciousness. Now you have fifth-dimensional consciousness.

When the pupil is ready the teacher will come. And allowing is far more powerful than any brain/mind mechanisms because in allowing, you're resonating with the Universe and letting it do its job. It takes control to relinquish control, and it takes wisdom to understand when your control isn't needed. It's OK to resonate at not knowing because that's the way it is - if you don't know you don't know, and there could be any number of reasons for that, including the time not being right.

The mechanisms that have lead you here are still in place, and there's a part of you that knows that. Not creating negative space is a good approach. Another approach is consolidating your fifth-dimensional/space consciousness.
"Now that you’re here, your mission is to figure out why you wanted everything to be this way." Matt Kahn

Quote:
What really resonates with me, is an action oriented focus where there’s an issue so maybe there is something for me to learn by being, what I see, as placed in a situation where an action oriented focus is not going to be effective.

Like you said earlier, my guides put the family lineage words into my third eye, making me aware of this situation, so maybe they’ll follow this up. Maybe all this emotional and mental disarray is what my ancestors felt. Given that I’ve had all manner of things come my way since early December and I’ve come through them all not falling out of alignment etc, shows I’m capable. But this feels different. I think the ‘healing’ is going to come by really experiencing the feelings I’ve had of disappointment, loss, hopelessness, helplessness which has felt most profound over the last few weeks. This is what the little girl, Elizabeth, would have experienced. When I was observing her when she was six, I really felt the sense of dejection and rejection, sadness, confusion, by not being able to join in with other children. So I am experiencing this for myself (by not being able to run) as well as recognising this is how she would have felt. So I’m feeling it on the physical plane, am aware of the ancestral/soul connection – this could be the beginning of the healing process.

Also, on a very practical level, I’ve got some weights which I strap to my leg and I’ve started doing exercises twice daily to strengthen the muscles. I have done this before and it got off to a good start but that core feeling of weakness remained. The weakness is an energy, that I do know. There’s nothing structurally wrong with my leg. The spirit guide I worked with years ago, either he put - or he allowed - that energy to come into my field. So if it came in by energetic means – it can also be healed by energetic means. But anything energy based that I’ve tried so far, like crystal healing, tuning forks, cranio, bowen, reiki makes no difference or makes the weakness worse. But I’ve had a couple of really good walks, the leg is feeling stronger and doing something action oriented is satisfying the ego.
Taking no action is an action - maybe you could use some Buddhism right now. Talking of which - Right Action. Right here, right now what is the Right Action? I don't mean mind-right, I mean intuition-right. What action would be in harmony with the Universe, why are you here in this moment? That you've only just discovered you have legs and now you want to run around the galaxy like a thing possessed? Interesting.

Nothing happens for nothing so there's a reason for your Guides putting this into your third eye.

Everything you're talking about here is fifth-dimensional/heart-centred /space consciousness, which means it's alien to mind-centred/object consciousness. Before now it was almost 'mechanical' in that you could follow Matt's teachings and you would come to the right results, but this is the territory of intuition, guessing, moving past the egoic mind, finding what resonates with you and there aren't any hard-and-fast answers. It feels different. However....... Here you are and if you weren't on the same frequencies, if you didn't at least have the potential to become capable you'd be somewhere else. Common sense will tell you that, and you know that your Guides wouldn't have allowed you to be here unless they knew the right outcome wouldn't happen - hasn't already happened.

While I was reading this I was becoming very emotional and had to go put the kettle on to give myself a cut-off. Anyway, there is very much an ancestral/Soul connection happening here and I'm going to be picky for the sake of understanding. It's not a connection it's an energy system, if that helps. It's not either Soul or ancestral it's both, it's about your Soul's ancestry if that makes sense.

I'm going to keep it very simple here because there are a number of ways of looking at it. There's a symbiotic relationship (we've been here before) with the physical ailments and the energetic/emotional -emotions are energy in motion. You've also talked about physical ailments responding to energetic healing, so really you've been in this consciousness set for quite a while, one way or another but you haven't had everything you needed to make sense of it. The physical ailments were always the mask in front of the dis-ease of disappointment, etc.. and I think the reason your healing modalities didn't work was because you were trying to heal the symptoms in this case.

So now you have that information, how does that change what you've been through so far? What does your fifth-dimensional consciousness make of all that, as opposed to your pre-fifth?

You can only heal when you realise just what it is you're trying to heal. Healing on the physical is more 'mechanical', if you're bleeding then you can put a bandage on and it'll stop the flow. Emotional/Soul healing (yep, Soul healing) is something else again because that can only happen with a deep sense of empathy and knowing where it came from - the need's history if you like. If you don't find the root cause then all you're doing is healing the symptoms. So what's the plan, research, find the information, make a plan then go for it?

Where does Elizabeth fit into this picture?

Quote:
Initially, definitely mind-based. But I am beginning to sense a shift where the feelings of hopelessness and dejection are easing as I begin to view this more from a fifth dimensional perspective.

I am quite willing to accept this challenge to heal the lineage and also hopefully myself by whatever means is necessary – when the means necessary presents itself. So I’m guessing the timing is not right. I’ve had spiritual experiences that have been timed to a precise second – so no reason to think that this also could not happen with this.
Much of your focus has been mind-based and I'm not saying that's wrong, it's what you needed at that time and it was right for you. But do you guess the timing isn't right or do you feel the timing isn't right? And yes, those powerful feelings are a pretty brute-force way of changing your dimensional perspective, but it wouldn't have happened any other way. Be careful what you wish for.

Take yourself a step back from all this and go right back to the beginning of this thread, even before you fingers clicked away to type in that first post. Oh, and put your journal to one side for now because that's cheating. Go through everything in as much fine detail as you can muster from then until now. Everything you can come up with has played its part in leading you to this point in time, so the Universe has invested quite a lot in getting you this far. And the Universe isn't known for wasting it's time, it must have perceived your potential and put things in place to make that happen. Don't you dare go all flaky on me now, marine.

Quote:
That made me smile. I’ve heard him on the radio talking to people who phone in with questions and it takes seconds and he knows the issue and usually resolves it with a ‘repeat after me’. But, the phone ins are from people who have emotional issues and the emotions are a lot quicker to heal than the physical. I am listening to a lot of his videos at the moment as I find it comforting and helps to keep me in alignment around this issue.

Sorry if this sounds a little disjointed in places; I started to create a reply early in the week when I was still feeling it and added bits when I was coming out of the darkness.

Just in the last few days, I’ve had images come into my third eye of a triangle (here we go again!) with a coloured sphere inside, almost touching the insides of the triangle. It began with a turquoise sphere and then I’ve had green, yellow and pink. I sensed there was something behind the structure and just last night, the image became a 3D image so the triangle became a pyramid, still with a coloured orb inside. It’s spectacular to look at it, and then last night, I could see the orb inside the pyramid slowly moving round; a bit like the BBC advert with the world slowly moving round.

It’s something being in a meeting talking about KPIs and work stuff and suddenly as clear as day, this spectacular image comes into my third eye! I’ve no idea what it all means, what it’s for, just something to do with healing the ancestral line and that I’m getting the images on and off all day; stronger at night though. Also on occasion, you know where you see something in your third eye, it’s like about eight inches in front of you, this structure feels like it’s moving inside my head.

Talking of Matt, it's 8.30 Sunday morning and I'm off to listen to his new radio broadcast.

Patrycia
It should make you smile, because if you know what Matt would say that tells you something even more.

Everything is interconnected - it has interconnectedness. The physical, emotions, energy, consciousness....... they all have effects on each other in one way or another. Also, if you define it as an issue then it's an issue. If you define it as a tool for understanding then that's what it becomes.

When I was teaching computers my trainees thought I was some kind of mystic, because I had an answer for them and knew their problem before they said anything. After a while, when you know a little about how their heads work and where they're at, I could predict the problems they were going to have. I'd think the same would happen with Matt, because if he's doing enough question-and-answer sessions he'd notice the patterns soon enough. I seem to remember hi saying that he was good with patterns.

Yep, here we go again with the triangle but..... It's so different in many ways. It has an extra dimension(s), it's one face of a pyramid and the sphere inside changes colours. And it's in your head. Isn't that an Indicator of your Key Performance within fifth-dimensional consciousness?
Old 24-02-2019, 09:03 AM
Guide
Good morning Mr G,

What fabulous weather just recently. I got out and mowed the lawn first time this year, had a bit of a clear out and deep clean on the bungalow yesterday.

Quote:
Whoa there, easy. It's spring and the snowdrops are out in force along the stream next to where I work, there aren't so many places with wild spring flowers as there used so it's nice to see even small clumps. Can we enjoy spring first?

Oh well, go on then, seeing as it’s you, although as if you hadn’t guessed, if I could press a button that says ‘bring on the summer’ I’d hit it in an instant!
Quote:

I have no doubt that you're up for the challenge, actually I quite respect you for your self-sufficiency and your strength of character isn't in question at all. There's a lot that can change in the meantime.

Thank you.

Quote:
There are 'mechanisms' already in place, an interconnectedness that we can't even begin to imagine. I have a favourite saying - "Look behind the mask," because nothing is ever as it seems. If you're being given "ancestral linage" then I would suspect that's what it's not, but I'd follow that through anyway to see how things unfold. What's behind the mask isn't sinister or hidden agenda, it's usually Spirit working with their understanding of personal human nature. It's often a carrot on a string.

Sometimes, that is the case for sure, and sometimes things are exactly the way they seem, it’s discerning between the two and an ally in this, is simply time

Quote:
But what if the point was that you didn't get the results you desired but it had a result just the same? What if the plan was to say to you "Forget what healing means to you and throw your desires out of the window?"

If that was the point, then the point has been made.

Quote:
But who decides you have gone through enough, and if you think you have gone through enough how do you know? Do you know enough about your mission and what it'll take to complete it to know that you're well enough 'equipped'? Or have you just had enough? If you are equipped with enough fifth-dimensional teachings to be at a place where your mission can begin, why hasn't it and why don't you know how to begin?

I don’t know if I know enough about my mission – who is to say there is more to know?

I’m far better equipped with a fifth dimensional perspective to deal with life’s ups and downs; I know that. All the events starting in December, one after the other (which would have put me into a tailspin 5 years ago) is proof – to me – of that. I’m not saying, by any stretch, there isn’t more to learn. I know for a fact there is. I’m learning from Matt all the time and given I’ve been here for 56 years, this 5D perspective is brand new but it is gradually becoming more instinctive.

Who’s to say my mission hasn’t begun already? By my being given the ‘ancestral lineage’ words and me realising how this has affected the female side, and with the experience of the kinesiology and the information forthcoming - the journey has very much begun. My intuition tells me that the feelings I had after the session of sadness, disappointment, dejection, rejection etc was how the little girl felt and those feelings were coming up in me to be healed by being filtered through my new heart perspective. It was a phase, I’m not in that space anymore. So that’s progress.

I have already made the decision as to how I am going to continue with my part in it and that is with strengthening the muscles in my leg. I am doing this twice a day and so far, it is making a huge difference as well as being proactive and productive which is a good place for me to be. So that’s progress.

If there is more to come, then it will happen, my guides will put me in situations or bring me experiences that will take me forward. It’s already happening. Things are moving at a rapid pace, sometimes daily, and I forget all that’s happened by the time I get to Sunday. But as an example, last Saturday, I decided to ring a sports injury clinic to see if they could help, I’d been thinking of doing this for months but couldn’t get motivated to do it. So feeling particularly tired and low on Saturday morning I decided to book an appointment. But the conversation didn’t go well straight from the start; from finding a suitable time, to the cost for just a 20 minute appointment. I decided this just didn’t feel right and wasn’t going to help. Result; this healing / journey / progress is going to be down to me. And that then inspired determination, which then got me on Youtube looking for a few more leg exercises, which I’ve now incorporated. That phone call could easily left me feeling victimised, despondent, but I kept thinking 5D - ‘how is this here to help me?’ and what transpired from that phone call was determination and vigour, both of which has been missing for months. That’s another example of how this is progressing.

Quote:
What's your take on fifth-dimensional consciousness and what does it mean to you, personally? What I don't want you to do is rattle off a bunch of definitions that you've picked up along the way, what I want is your honest-to-goodness heart-felt thoughts.

My view on fifth-dimensional consciousness is the same as what it means to me personally. I’ve heard and seen quite a few youtube videos on this so 5D isn’t something specific to Matt, although his teachings are unique in giving guidance in the most gentlest, authentic way of reaching that point within yourself. 5D consciousness, for me, is about living from your heart and a way of Being with yourself, honouring and respecting yourself for choosing to be on the earth plane, recognising that many of the old spiritual pathways only got people so far and are now outdated and in many cases, restrictive. Fortunately I never followed any old spiritual pathway, so I didn’t have anything to undo. Recognising ego, another new thing as I just thought it meant being egotistical. I now am able to comprehend my own ego but it is not something to be overcome / fought etc, but lovingly integrated and for me, respected, for getting me through life and basically watching out for me. I appreciate it for that. If I can recognise the light and divinity within myself, I can recognise it in others even if they are behaving in an unspiritual way. I am getting so much better with this way of thinking and being and sometimes I catch myself watching videos of his, or new broadcasts, and I know what word he’s going to use, or how he is going to advise someone, not often, but very occasionally. I’m still learning myself.

I think I’ve said before that for me, it is something I Feeeel rather than can explain, although I’ve given it my best shot.

Quote:
Heart-centred consciousness is more of a 'feeling beyond feeling' where there's obviously no rhyme nor reason but it resonates with you anyway.

Yes, that’s what I was trying to explain above.

Quote:
So, how does that fit in with your fifth-dimensional teachings? Your transcribing it is object consciousness because it's a bank of knowledge that is then processed by your brain and put into action 'mechanically' because if you follow the teachings you'll have fifth-dimensional consciousness. Please bear with me because it's not all bad, I'm just trying to make the contrast. And I do understand your reasons. Gather information, read reviews, formulate a plan...... All to do with object consciousness, all to do with mind-centred consciousness and not heart-centred/space/fifth-dimensional consciousness. Fifth dimensional consciousness is beyond the brain/mind processes.

You’re getting too technical for me there but I just about get what you’re saying. I know 5D consciousness is different from mind thinking but actually for me, the ultimate, would be to get to a place where 5D thinking blends with the mind, so heart and mind are on the same page, and that is happening for me.

Also, at this time, there is no particular view of this ancestral lineage situation from a 5D perspective, it’s allowing the space for things to come in.

I’m aware of it, solely because my guides put it here, and the realisation I had of how many females have been affected (because my mind put the pieces together!), I’m aware of the experience of the little girl and felt that. So actually, as far as I’m concerned, that’s a lot to happen / experience in a fairly short period of time.

I’m strengthening my leg because for me, that feels like a good place to start and feels empowering, whilst on the spiritual level, letting things be. And how do you know, it’s not a vital place to start? Matt said that you know if something is the truth for you, because of how it feels in your body and it feels good in my body to have a stronger leg. There have even been occasions when I’ve walked a few steps and not been conscious of it. How can that not be progress?

If there is more to come from spirit, then my guides will give me the information at the right time. The fact that I am receiving all these different triangles and colours shows that my third eye is open and receiving; they can put many different things in there, I often get flowers, aura soma bottles, words, crystal, gold symbols. I am 100% sure that if they want me to receive certain information, they know how to communicate that to me. They know if they give something that is unfamiliar to me, like ‘ascension’ (which I’d never heard of before) then I will take to the net and find out what it means.

Quote:
You already have space consciousness, you already have that heart-centred fifth-dimensional consciousness because you use words like 'resonate', and you could probably use the word 'intuition' more often to because even though you have that your bias is towards the mind-centredness. So while you're asking the mind-centredness question of what approach is going to work, what is your intuition telling you?

Your intuition has been confirmed time and time again, starting with that first of Matt's vids and everything else that has happened since. Synchronicities, visions put into your third eye...... Really, do you need any more proof?

My intuition is so much a part of me that I don’t distinguish it as being apart from me, so no, I don’t need any proof.

My intuition tells me that I’m on the right track, even if my mind doesn’t know exactly what that means. And I’m OK with that. This isn’t a race.

Quote:
Sometimes the approach is to not have an approach, sometimes what works is not trying to make it work, and not taking action is an action.

Synchronicity happens when you're not vibrating at the frequencies of not having - which is where you are right now. Your head is full of 'the mission' but do you really know what the mission is? Don't tell me it's about healing because what's already happened will tell you differently - look behind the mask. You have a full glass but what is it full of? Matt's video came out of nowhere because you were not conscious of Ascension, therefore you weren't creating the negative space of lacking fifth-dimensional consciousness. Now you have fifth-dimensional consciousness.

I would disagree that I am in a frequency of not having.

I assumed I’m on a mission because it stated in that article I posted that one of the main missions of an Indigo is to heal ancestral lineage.

How do you know that the healing that takes place for the ancestral line is by my living with this condition in a positive and proactive way? I’m taking inspired action by exercising. Who’s to say that maybe the little girl wasn’t able to exercise, didn’t have supportive parents, didn’t have the drive, the idea or motivation, wasn’t of the mindset to do it – how do you know that the healing is not just by my doing this?

Quote:
When the pupil is ready the teacher will come. And allowing is far more powerful than any brain/mind mechanisms because in allowing, you're resonating with the Universe and letting it do its job. It takes control to relinquish control, and it takes wisdom to understand when your control isn't needed. It's OK to resonate at not knowing because that's the way it is - if you don't know you don't know, and there could be any number of reasons for that, including the time not being right.

I wouldn’t disagree with any of that. And this is what I have been saying, my guides / the universe / life will bring experiences and situations into my field when and if the time is right in this and all situations.

I have free will in the meantime, and my free will and intuition for that matter – are telling me the time is right to strengthen that leg. Whatever healing may or may not come, having a stronger leg cannot be a bad thing. It is also very notable that for several weeks I have had joint discomfort in my right hip, elbow and foot, which is effectively weakening the right (masculine) side of the body – whilst the left (feminine) side is pain free and experiencing a growing core strength through the exercises. My intuition is telling me that this is no coincidence and that the right side is experiencing a weakness which is allowing the left, feminine side.

Quote:
The mechanisms that have lead you here are still in place, and there's a part of you that knows that. Not creating negative space is a good approach. Another approach is consolidating your fifth-dimensional/space consciousness.

Again - I wouldn’t disagree with any of that and this is what I am doing if you read my posts, being open to the universe bringing experiences into my field when the time is right.

It occurs to me as I respond to your points, that I am doing what you are describing, but am using different language / phrases and giving descriptions to illustrate the same approach / views.

Quote:
Taking no action is an action - maybe you could use some Buddhism right now. Talking of which - Right Action. Right here, right now what is the Right Action? I don't mean mind-right, I mean intuition-right. What action would be in harmony with the Universe, why are you here in this moment? That you've only just discovered you have legs and now you want to run around the galaxy like a thing possessed? Interesting.

Nothing happens for nothing so there's a reason for your Guides putting this into your third eye.

I would agree that taking no action is an action, which is why I’m not pursuing any healing modalities, or using crystals or tuning forks, or aura soma or anything else. I’ve done all that before, so am waiting – taking no action – to see what, if anything, transpires – with no expectation or attachments to outcome – having no attachment to outcome is a Buddhist practice.

Quote:
Everything you're talking about here is fifth-dimensional/heart-centred /space consciousness, which means it's alien to mind-centred/object consciousness. Before now it was almost 'mechanical' in that you could follow Matt's teachings and you would come to the right results, but this is the territory of intuition, guessing, moving past the egoic mind, finding what resonates with you and there aren't any hard-and-fast answers. It feels different. However....... Here you are and if you weren't on the same frequencies, if you didn't at least have the potential to become capable you'd be somewhere else. Common sense will tell you that, and you know that your Guides wouldn't have allowed you to be here unless they knew the right outcome wouldn't happen - hasn't already happened.

Yep, this is new territory and there aren’t any manuals out there, which is one of the reasons I am stepping back and letting the universe lead the way.

Quote:
While I was reading this I was becoming very emotional and had to go put the kettle on to give myself a cut-off.

That’s curious, what was making you emotional?

Quote:
I'm going to keep it very simple here because there are a number of ways of looking at it. There's a symbiotic relationship (we've been here before) with the physical ailments and the energetic/emotional -emotions are energy in motion. You've also talked about physical ailments responding to energetic healing, so really you've been in this consciousness set for quite a while, one way or another but you haven't had everything you needed to make sense of it. The physical ailments were always the mask in front of the dis-ease of disappointment, etc.. and I think the reason your healing modalities didn't work was because you were trying to heal the symptoms in this case.

So now you have that information, how does that change what you've been through so far? What does your fifth-dimensional consciousness make of all that, as opposed to your pre-fifth?

You lost me there, I’m afraid.

Quote:
You can only heal when you realise just what it is you're trying to heal. Healing on the physical is more 'mechanical', if you're bleeding then you can put a bandage on and it'll stop the flow. Emotional/Soul healing (yep, Soul healing) is something else again because that can only happen with a deep sense of empathy and knowing where it came from - the need's history if you like. If you don't find the root cause then all you're doing is healing the symptoms. So what's the plan, research, find the information, make a plan then go for it?

I know the root cause but as I said there are no hard and fast rules, if any, on what’s next, if anything. I think I have said before that I know an action oriented approach is not going to be useful here.

Quote:
Where does Elizabeth fit into this picture?

Elizabeth is the name of the little girl, the kinesiologist said that is what she was picking up in the session where she took me back to observing / being her.

Quote:
Much of your focus has been mind-based and I'm not saying that's wrong, it's what you needed at that time and it was right for you. But do you guess the timing isn't right or do you feel the timing isn't right?

Both. But I also know from previous experience how situations can change overnight. Many times I’ve started my journal with ‘what a difference 24 hours makes!’

Quote:
Take yourself a step back from all this and go right back to the beginning of this thread, even before you fingers clicked away to type in that first post. Oh, and put your journal to one side for now because that's cheating. Go through everything in as much fine detail as you can muster from then until now. Everything you can come up with has played its part in leading you to this point in time, so the Universe has invested quite a lot in getting you this far. And the Universe isn't known for wasting it's time, it must have perceived your potential and put things in place to make that happen. Don't you dare go all flaky on me now, marine.

I did read through the posts a few months ago and I have come a long way. I’m not going all flaky, quite the opposite, I feel an inner strength and clarity I haven’t felt for months.

Quote:
It should make you smile, because if you know what Matt would say that tells you something even more.

Yes it does and who knows there may be a part he plays in this process; after all that’s happened several times already. Often what is downloaded to him from the universe, seems to be what I’m in need of.

Patrycia
Old 24-02-2019, 09:55 AM
Master

Quote:
I went through a spiritual awakening last year which culminated around March time. Last few months I've been experiencing some similar symptoms, back pain when I don't have back problems, increased/decreased appetite, no energy, extreme body heat, etc. I wondered what was going on and my guides put the word "ascension" in my third eye. I'd not heard of this term before but when I started reading up about it, it all fitted.

I've read that an awakening is about the inner, ascension is more about the physical body which echoes my experiences so far.

There are many posts about awakening but only one I can find on ascension. Anyone else going through/ been through this?

This describes it all really well.
http://in5d.com/transmutational-ascension-symptoms/

Patrycia

Wow, I haven't had time to read through the whole thread yet, but that initial link you've provided is absolutely spot-on. I'd say I experienced at least 90 percent of the symptoms mentioned there. I always knew I was going through a Kundalini Awakening (the breakthrough happened in December 2012) and I was well aware of some of these symptoms from Gopi Krishna's writings, but it was still a shock and a very difficult and challenging period. The transformation is ongoing, but I'm finally starting to see some of the benefits and I can actually help people now, with some of my newfound abilities. I am very excited to be living in a transformational time like this.
Old 24-02-2019, 02:54 PM
Greenslade

Quote:
Good morning Mr G,

What fabulous weather just recently. I got out and mowed the lawn first time this year, had a bit of a clear out and deep clean on the bungalow yesterday.
Good morning Patrycia

I'm just taking my time to get my head around it, usually around this time of year I'm up to my **** in snow. It's not so long ago that I threw a Saab 900 on a right-hand turn around a roundabout with left-hand lock. The climate is certainly changing but does the lack of snow mean that the reservoirs arn't going to fill as they should?

Quote:
Oh well, go on then, seeing as it’s you, although as if you hadn’t guessed, if I could press a button that says ‘bring on the summer’ I’d hit it in an instant!
Sigh. Thank you, you're so sweet. I like to see the seasons changing, even though they're changing into winter. I was talking to a couple of Filipino fishermen, they come here to earn some serious money (for them anyway) then go home again. They were mesmerised by spring because they only really have two seasons. They didn't talk about winter much though.

Quote:
Thank you.
You're very welcome.

Quote:
Sometimes, that is the case for sure, and sometimes things are exactly the way they seem, it’s discerning between the two and an ally in this, is simply time
That too, and sometimes I forget what I've been given and just get on with it.

Quote:
If that was the point, then the point has been made.
I don't know what the point was being honest but I do know what it's like to bang my head against a brick wall.

Quote:
I don’t know if I know enough about my mission – who is to say there is more to know?

I’m far better equipped with a fifth dimensional perspective to deal with life’s ups and downs; I know that. All the events starting in December, one after the other (which would have put me into a tailspin 5 years ago) is proof – to me – of that. I’m not saying, by any stretch, there isn’t more to learn. I know for a fact there is. I’m learning from Matt all the time and given I’ve been here for 56 years, this 5D perspective is brand new but it is gradually becoming more instinctive.

Who’s to say my mission hasn’t begun already? By my being given the ‘ancestral lineage’ words and me realising how this has affected the female side, and with the experience of the kinesiology and the information forthcoming - the journey has very much begun. My intuition tells me that the feelings I had after the session of sadness, disappointment, dejection, rejection etc was how the little girl felt and those feelings were coming up in me to be healed by being filtered through my new heart perspective. It was a phase, I’m not in that space anymore. So that’s progress.

I have already made the decision as to how I am going to continue with my part in it and that is with strengthening the muscles in my leg. I am doing this twice a day and so far, it is making a huge difference as well as being proactive and productive which is a good place for me to be. So that’s progress.

If there is more to come, then it will happen, my guides will put me in situations or bring me experiences that will take me forward. It’s already happening. Things are moving at a rapid pace, sometimes daily, and I forget all that’s happened by the time I get to Sunday. But as an example, last Saturday, I decided to ring a sports injury clinic to see if they could help, I’d been thinking of doing this for months but couldn’t get motivated to do it. So feeling particularly tired and low on Saturday morning I decided to book an appointment. But the conversation didn’t go well straight from the start; from finding a suitable time, to the cost for just a 20 minute appointment. I decided this just didn’t feel right and wasn’t going to help. Result; this healing / journey / progress is going to be down to me. And that then inspired determination, which then got me on Youtube looking for a few more leg exercises, which I’ve now incorporated. That phone call could easily left me feeling victimised, despondent, but I kept thinking 5D - ‘how is this here to help me?’ and what transpired from that phone call was determination and vigour, both of which has been missing for months. That’s another example of how this is progressing.
There is always more to know but often that only comes to Light in the unfolding.

It's been a fortnight since you sounded as though you were in the doldrums and it seems so much has changed for the better. Probably half a Lifetime ago for you. What I've said was in reply to what you'd said the week before. Your 5D perspective comes through in far more subtle ways than you think. Just to rewind a little, when you were feeling despondent and you were saying that you felt overwhelmed with what you'd been given, I think that was a way to flush your system to make way for what's coming - which is what I'm reading here now.

What's quite obvious is that you're anchoring the 5D consciousness more fully, if anchoring is the right word. And I don't meant to sound condescending and give you platitudes, I just wanted to acknowledge. It's obvious that you're in a different place to the one you were in a fortnight ago, and that's good news.

Quote:
My view on fifth-dimensional consciousness is the same as what it means to me personally. I’ve heard and seen quite a few youtube videos on this so 5D isn’t something specific to Matt, although his teachings are unique in giving guidance in the most gentlest, authentic way of reaching that point within yourself. 5D consciousness, for me, is about living from your heart and a way of Being with yourself, honouring and respecting yourself for choosing to be on the earth plane, recognising that many of the old spiritual pathways only got people so far and are now outdated and in many cases, restrictive. Fortunately I never followed any old spiritual pathway, so I didn’t have anything to undo. Recognising ego, another new thing as I just thought it meant being egotistical. I now am able to comprehend my own ego but it is not something to be overcome / fought etc, but lovingly integrated and for me, respected, for getting me through life and basically watching out for me. I appreciate it for that. If I can recognise the light and divinity within myself, I can recognise it in others even if they are behaving in an unspiritual way. I am getting so much better with this way of thinking and being and sometimes I catch myself watching videos of his, or new broadcasts, and I know what word he’s going to use, or how he is going to advise someone, not often, but very occasionally. I’m still learning myself.

I think I’ve said before that for me, it is something I Feeeel rather than can explain, although I’ve given it my best shot.
I don't have a favourite guru although I appreciate that it can help others. I'm a lateral thinker and often it 'colours' my Spirituality. It also makes for interesting conversations when talking to column thinkers.

While I'd agree with Matt in many ways it's not the full story as far as I'm concerned, and I'm also aware that he aims his material at a specific target audience - which most do otherwise there would be no audience. Tolle talks of "object" and "space" consciousness. "Object consciousness" he describes as being anything to do with the brain/mind mechanism, so thought, memory, knowledge... are all objects because they are the electrical and chemical processes of form. He doesn't seem to say much about what "space" consciousness but from what I can gather it's more intuition and Gnosis.

Jung says that what is often ascribed to the ego is not the ego itself but the 'contents' of what's in it. That actually changes everything when you look at it from that perspective because clinically, if there was no ego you would have no sense of your own divinity. There would be no sense of "I need to put clothes on" or "I need to pee." Really.

For me, part of 5D consciousness is also understanding how your definitions create your reality. Your reality is defined by your definitions, long story short. If you define yourself as "Spiritual" then you start a chain reaction that doesn't seem to stop, and what you create for yourself is a splendid isolation. When you define what is "Spiritual" - books, people, behaviours..." then you also define what it not "Spiritual." Welcome to the separation that doesn't exist. What you also do is begin the process of separating yourself from yourself, then you have a "Spiritual side" to your existence and a "non-Spiritual" side.

So if their behaviour means that they experience their existence on a certain way that you define as non-Spiritual, yet in a very Spiritual way they transcend their behaviours later on in Life? Isn't you being Spiritual also about Honouring their Path as well as your own?

Quote:
Yes, that’s what I was trying to explain above.
You forgot that you already have it. It's what Tolle calls space consciousness and what Matt calls heart-centred consciousness, but it's the same thing.

Quote:
You’re getting too technical for me there but I just about get what you’re saying. I know 5D consciousness is different from mind thinking but actually for me, the ultimate, would be to get to a place where 5D thinking blends with the mind, so heart and mind are on the same page, and that is happening for me.

Also, at this time, there is no particular view of this ancestral lineage situation from a 5D perspective, it’s allowing the space for things to come in.

I’m aware of it, solely because my guides put it here, and the realisation I had of how many females have been affected (because my mind put the pieces together!), I’m aware of the experience of the little girl and felt that. So actually, as far as I’m concerned, that’s a lot to happen / experience in a fairly short period of time.

I’m strengthening my leg because for me, that feels like a good place to start and feels empowering, whilst on the spiritual level, letting things be. And how do you know, it’s not a vital place to start? Matt said that you know if something is the truth for you, because of how it feels in your body and it feels good in my body to have a stronger leg. There have even been occasions when I’ve walked a few steps and not been conscious of it. How can that not be progress?

If there is more to come from spirit, then my guides will give me the information at the right time. The fact that I am receiving all these different triangles and colours shows that my third eye is open and receiving; they can put many different things in there, I often get flowers, aura soma bottles, words, crystal, gold symbols. I am 100% sure that if they want me to receive certain information, they know how to communicate that to me. They know if they give something that is unfamiliar to me, like ‘ascension’ (which I’d never heard of before) then I will take to the net and find out what it means.
You're already there - in part at least.

I'd have to repeat myself here and go back to what Tolle was saying about brain processes - thinking, knowledge.. - is object/mind consciousness and space consciousness is intuition, what resonates with you.....

What Matt's teachings have done is brought you to a place where you're using your intuition, Gnosis, resonance... - which is your heart-centred consciousness. Now I'm not saying Matt's teachings are wrong and that you should throw it all away. Matt's teachings were what you needed at that time, and they worked for you. If you're sitting there and you know what he's going to say next, what does that tell you? Is Matt less of a teacher and more of a 'peer'? And I'm not trying to demean Matt but put you up alongside him.

Allowing the space for things to come in IS the 5D perspective; you are not in 5D, 5D is in you.

I never said it wasn't a vital place to start, what I'm trying to explain here is that there's something very different going on here that you can tap into. I know it is a vital place to start because it's resonating with you. It's also not about denying your progress. Again, this was in response to where you were then so it's a fortnight old. At that stage you didn't seem to know where to begin and you were overwhelmed, what I was trying to do was connect you to that space where you are now. Then you were trying to think your way out of our doldrums and I was trying to get to a more intuitive, 5D space.

Quote:
My intuition is so much a part of me that I don’t distinguish it as being apart from me, so no, I don’t need any proof.

My intuition tells me that I’m on the right track, even if my mind doesn’t know exactly what that means. And I’m OK with that. This isn’t a race.
It's always good to know you're on the right track and there's nothing wrong with being human. Your mind thinks it's on the right track so it doesn't create a conflict. It's all interconnected.

Quote:
I would disagree that I am in a frequency of not having.

I assumed I’m on a mission because it stated in that article I posted that one of the main missions of an Indigo is to heal ancestral lineage.

How do you know that the healing that takes place for the ancestral line is by my living with this condition in a positive and proactive way? I’m taking inspired action by exercising. Who’s to say that maybe the little girl wasn’t able to exercise, didn’t have supportive parents, didn’t have the drive, the idea or motivation, wasn’t of the mindset to do it – how do you know that the healing is not just by my doing this?
My apologies, at that time not knowing how you were going to achieve the ancestral healing.

What does your intuition say about you being on a mission and what is it?

What are you trying to heal? How do you know that the healing you're doing now will heal her? What does the little girl actually feel, dies she give much of a toss about the reasons or are her feelings in the forefront to her? Because sometimes you're not trying to heal the injury, you're trying to heal the damage that comes after it. And sometimes healing is about finding a way to Live with it.

But now because of the ancestral line, the healing, the connections, how the little girl feels.....

Quote:
I wouldn’t disagree with any of that. And this is what I have been saying, my guides / the universe / life will bring experiences and situations into my field when and if the time is right in this and all situations.

I have free will in the meantime, and my free will and intuition for that matter – are telling me the time is right to strengthen that leg. Whatever healing may or may not come, having a stronger leg cannot be a bad thing. It is also very notable that for several weeks I have had joint discomfort in my right hip, elbow and foot, which is effectively weakening the right (masculine) side of the body – whilst the left (feminine) side is pain free and experiencing a growing core strength through the exercises. My intuition is telling me that this is no coincidence and that the right side is experiencing a weakness which is allowing the left, feminine side.
Your Guides will bring it to you when you're ready, which is the moral of the tale. If you're not ready they won't because it'll be 'out of synch'. Having a stronger legs isn't a bad thing, but if you could project that feeling towards the little girl and want in your heart to feel the same way as you do?

Quote:
Again - I wouldn’t disagree with any of that and this is what I am doing if you read my posts, being open to the universe bringing experiences into my field when the time is right.

It occurs to me as I respond to your points, that I am doing what you are describing, but am using different language / phrases and giving descriptions to illustrate the same approach / views.
Again that came from your doldrums.

So if you're doing that in response to my posts, what does that mean?

Quote:
I would agree that taking no action is an action, which is why I’m not pursuing any healing modalities, or using crystals or tuning forks, or aura soma or anything else. I’ve done all that before, so am waiting – taking no action – to see what, if anything, transpires – with no expectation or attachments to outcome – having no attachment to outcome is a Buddhist practice.
Now you're talking 5D.

[quote=Patrycia-Rose]Yep, this is new territory and there aren’t any manuals out there, which is one of the reasons I am stepping back and letting the universe lead the way.[/quote[Hurrah! It's actually very liberating in so many ways and the relinquishing of control is very empowering.

Quote:
That’s curious, what was making you emotional?
It triggered a long line of things to do with ancestral healing, mainly around my father and myself and from what I've been able to understand of what happened in that time before time. And a little girl who stood at the periphery of the garden, she'd become so used to what others had said and how they treated her.

Quote:
You lost me there, I’m afraid.
Your injury caused you frustration and I asked what it was that you were trying to heal? You know what you felt so.... What if it wasn't the injury that needed healing but the damage to how you felt about yourself? And now you have your 5D consciousness and it's clearing up? If it was about the damage to yourself and not the injury then isn't that what you're really trying to heal with Elizabeth? Often the damage inside is far worse than the injury itself.

Quote:
I know the root cause but as I said there are no hard and fast rules, if any, on what’s next, if anything. I think I have said before that I know an action oriented approach is not going to be useful here.
Is there a root cause beyond the physical?

Quote:
Elizabeth is the name of the little girl, the kinesiologist said that is what she was picking up in the session where she took me back to observing / being her.
Interesting that you used the phrase "being her." Have you explored it any more or is ot too raw for you?

Quote:
Both. But I also know from previous experience how situations can change overnight. Many times I’ve started my journal with ‘what a difference 24 hours makes!’
Even the time it takes to write a post sometimes.

Quote:
I did read through the posts a few months ago and I have come a long way. I’m not going all flaky, quite the opposite, I feel an inner strength and clarity I haven’t felt for months.
The "flaky" was in response to what you were saying then and it was tongue-in-cheek. But there's nothing wrong with simply acknowledging your progress, because no matter how Spiritual we tell ourselves we are, we still have very human underpinnings. It doesn't make it bad, it makes it realised.

Quote:
Yes it does and who knows there may be a part he plays in this process; after all that’s happened several times already. Often what is downloaded to him from the universe, seems to be what I’m in need of.

Patrycia
We always get what we need when we need it and sometimes we need the doldrums as something to come out of and make other realisations.

Go Team Patrycia!!!!
Old 25-02-2019, 04:27 AM
Master
https://www.youtube.com/embed/aXuTt7c3Jkg?start=1791
Old 03-03-2019, 09:55 AM
Guide
Hey there Mr G,

How are you doing?

Quote:
The climate is certainly changing but does the lack of snow mean that the reservoirs arn't going to fill as they should?

You may have a point there as we’ve not had a lot of rain since last summer’s heatwave.

Quote:
Just to rewind a little, when you were feeling despondent and you were saying that you felt overwhelmed with what you'd been given, I think that was a way to flush your system to make way for what's coming - which is what I'm reading here now.

That was the feeling I had as it felt so extreme and not like me of recent but I’m glad it’s passed.

Quote:
What's quite obvious is that you're anchoring the 5D consciousness more fully, if anchoring is the right word.

Anchoring is definitely the right word; Matt uses that all the time so I understand it and it feels familiar and comfortable.

Quote:
While I'd agree with Matt in many ways it's not the full story as far as I'm concerned, and I'm also aware that he aims his material at a specific target audience - which most do otherwise there would be no audience. Tolle talks of "object" and "space" consciousness. "Object consciousness" he describes as being anything to do with the brain/mind mechanism, so thought, memory, knowledge... are all objects because they are the electrical and chemical processes of form. He doesn't seem to say much about what "space" consciousness but from what I can gather it's more intuition and Gnosis.

I would imagine it is more a case of an audience being drawn to his teachings rather than him intentionally aiming material at an audience; subtle difference. So, what do you feel is the missing part then in his teachings?

I know you like Tolle - I’m assuming this is Eckhart Tolle but he does nothing for me. I did buy the power of now about 10 years ago on the strength of the one sentence that leapt out at me in the foreword and I was hugely excited to read it but I can remember being very disappointed thinking what the * was that all about! If I had the time it would be interesting to re-read it and see if I responded differently but currently I have my hands full.

Quote:
What Matt's teachings have done is brought you to a place where you're using your intuition, Gnosis, resonance... - which is your heart-centred consciousness. Now I'm not saying Matt's teachings are wrong and that you should throw it all away. Matt's teachings were what you needed at that time, and they worked for you. If you're sitting there and you know what he's going to say next, what does that tell you? Is Matt less of a teacher and more of a 'peer'? And I'm not trying to demean Matt but put you up alongside him.

Hey, not so much with the past tense .. “were what you needed’ …. ‘they worked for you’. Matt is still very much my main man, I’m still working my way through the online course and have another two chapters to go, progress is slow but I have a feeling (intuition) that something in those final two chapters is going to help me on this ancestral lineage journey; which is the main reason I’m not rushing to finish.

I guess if I know what he is going to say (only sometimes though) for me that means that I’m feeling more and more comfortable and predicting, intuiting, I’m in tune with the 5D perspective. Interestingly, I have heard and read other teachers and gurus speak of it but no one goes into what it really means, or how you get there for yourself but he does this so beautifully, with such a graceful energy.

The best part of the day for me is when I get all my kitchen equipment out and start preparing my evening meal. I love getting out all the organic vegetables and herbs and spices and slowly chopping and cutting. I’ve got the iPad going with one of Matt’s videos and it’s familiar and comfortable and I sit down to eat with the remainder of the video.

Quote:
What does your intuition say about you being on a mission and what is it?

The mission, as far as I know, is to heal the ancestral lineage of this weakness that affects the female side. That’s the mission. My intuition is guiding me to allow spirit to take the lead as, exercising aside, there are no manuals and no ‘abc’ of what to do.

So I’m leaning into my intuition more than mind thinking with this one. The mind is satisfied with the exercises. And spirit is working with me, subtly.

It began with all those triangles which frankly, I’m sure they were beginning of this, doing something, I don’t know what, but I was comfortable with not knowing. All the triangles have stopped.

Then last week, I began receiving during the night more often and also during the day, a clear over turquoise aura soma bottle. Then over the course of several days/nights, I had the full spectrum of colours; clear over green, clear over pink, clear over blue.

I had the feeling that it wasn’t the accompanying narrative to the bottles that was important but the colours themselves. I know that the clear (top fraction) is cleansing, clarifying. After a few days, I had a dowsing session and asked what the purpose of them was because they all had this common theme; i.e clear over a colour. The answer I received was that they were cleansing my aura regarding the ancestral lineage.

Then after a few days of this, I then received starting getting iridescent pink / magenta (B104 Archangel Chamael) shortly followed by turquoise / blue (B33 Peace with a Purpose). Again dowsing said this was now repairing the aura. It did strike me that these two colours, particularly when I saw them side by side, was like two opposites. These are two very strong colours. Take a look.

B104
https://www.11essence.co.uk/shop/equ... lchamael.html

B33
https://www.11essence.co.uk/shop/equ...hapurpose.html

Quote:
What are you trying to heal? How do you know that the healing you're doing now will heal her? What does the little girl actually feel, dies she give much of a toss about the reasons or are her feelings in the forefront to her? Because sometimes you're not trying to heal the injury, you're trying to heal the damage that comes after it. And sometimes healing is about finding a way to Live with it.

I don’t know if the exercises will heal her, the ancestral lineage or myself for that matter but it feels a good place to start. The remainder is going to be down to spirit, to lead me, to guide me to what’s needed. Now, that for me, is a Huge shift in approach as I am very (as if you hadn’t guessed) action oriented. What also occurs to me is a lot of polarity. Action is a masculine energy. Cultivating peaceful patience and creating space for allowing spiritual guidance is a feminine energy, which is a lot more challenging for me to do. So, ancestral lineage aside, for my own evolution, that is learning.

That’s an interesting point about healing the emotional damage arising from the physical injury/limitations. I’ve had to address my own feelings about this as the weakness is essentially what stopped me from running. It’s taken a year but I’ve pretty much accepted (miracles aside) that my running days are over. I’ve had to deal with feelings of disappointment, anger, frustration, sadness – all of which my ancestors would have felt at some point or other. Maybe something about the way in which I am approaching this, through a heart centred perspective, is healing in itself, not just for me but the ancestral lineage. There’s going to be an awful lot of stuff going on “up there” that I can’t see / don’t know about. My actions, feelings, perceptions is going to be creating an energy on the ancestral line.

Quote:
Having a stronger legs isn't a bad thing, but if you could project that feeling towards the little girl and want in your heart to feel the same way as you do

Now that’s a sound idea, I like that very much, thank you. When I’m now doing my exercises I hold in my mind that I’m healing the ancestral lineage at the same time. I would welcome any other thoughts, ideas, insights.

Quote:
So if you're doing that in response to my posts, what does that mean?

That we’re on the same sheet, but speaking a slightly different (at times) language??

Quote:
It's actually very liberating in so many ways and the relinquishing of control is very empowering.

You’re probably right but relinquishing control is not something which comes naturally to me.

Quote:
Is there a root cause beyond the physical?

This would have been created in spirit. In one of my dowsing sessions I had some useful insight come through. It had been on my mind that, as a soul creating her life on the earth plane, Elizabeth would have chosen to have this experience. But my dowsing told me that she did not learn the lessons from it and so a spiritual council deemed that those lessons should be passed through the generations until they were complete. Remember in the kinesiology session, when the therapist asked me/Elizabeth what was needed to heal this, she/me said “it would be healed through the generations” – except it wasn’t healed through the generations - until possibly now.

One thing that does bother me slightly; I can’t believe that my Nan didn’t piece this together. She was very spiritual, saw many mediums; I can’t believe she wouldn’t have suspected, wondered. That bit puzzles me, but then I hadn’t put two and two together, it was only when my guides put it in my third eye and I worked out the rest. I don’t know, just something that comes into my mind every so often.

I have to say, I now find all this fascinating, it’s some really deep spiritual ***! That episode of the X-files is getting better!

Quote:
Interesting that you used the phrase "being her." Have you explored it any more or is too raw for you?

That was when the kinesiologist took me back to being Elizabeth / observing things through her eyes. Like a past life hypnosis. It did feel like I was her for a few minutes. I remember very clearly looking out from the ground floor of a house to a sunny day watching half a dozen children laughing and running around playing and wanting to join in but being unable to due to the leg condition. The thing that surprised me was that when I spoke as Elizabeth my voice changed. That was very odd and unexpected yet at the same time, told me that was an authentic experience.

It’s not raw; I don’t feel any great emotion around her. The emotional tug I do feel is towards my Nan who suffered with ulcers on her legs for years, she always wore bandages. That for me, is where the emotion comes in. But she’ll be up there, cheering me on and working behind the scenes.

Another interesting aspect for me. I was watching a Youtube video of someone using oracle cards in a particular way which appealed to me. I’m pretty good at doing oracle readings for myself and close friends. So I decided to do one for this situation. I asked what I needed to heal my leg and the ancestral lineage using four cards.

Using the John Holland’s Psychic Tarot Deck, the first card I drew was “New Beginnings”.

https://www.google.com/search?q=psyc...3vUEOjFpqSoCM:

I’ve posted a link; take a look because the first thing that struck me was a Female, standing on the world BUT she is standing with her left leg in the forward, prominent position. I found that spectacular! That in itself though didn’t tell me what I needed to heal. So the second card was ‘Transformation’ - OK, fairly obvious. Still didn’t tell me what I needed to heal. The third card was ‘Balance’. So that did tell me that balance was needed and what came to mind was the opposing coloured aura soma bottles (the blue and the magenta); the action, masculine oriented exercises with the feminine waiting. And then the card on the bottom of the deck was ‘Obstacles and Challenges’ which is where I am now.

I found that pretty amazing.

The other significant thing is for the last several weeks I have been getting severe nausea. What triggers it is dairy. I know that nausea can be an ascension symptom and Matt said that nausea can be a symptom of the ego letting go. I find it interesting that dairy, including goats is suddenly making me nauseous and I was wondering about dairy not being compatible with the crystalline body? I’m currently alternating between soya (which I don’t want to be on long term) and oat milk. If it doesn’t clear up I may have to go to the vet but I’m not getting any other symptoms with it, no pain, discomfort – bit of a weird one.

How are you with your recent difficulties – any progress?

Patrycia
Old 04-03-2019, 02:26 PM
Greenslade

Quote:
Hey there Mr G,

How are you doing?
Hi there Patrycia

I'm post-op now, it's been a pretty rubbish week because I hate hospitals with a vengeance anyway, and being so constricted dodn't help. It's not much fun when you have to come up with a strategy for getting out of bed, not that there's a lot of damage done but it's in such a damned awawkard place.

Your energies are certainly different, I take it you've left your doldrums behind?

Quote:
You may have a point there as we’ve not had a lot of rain since last summer’s heatwave.
Last year we had the problem of farmers having to buy in water for their animals and there's been less snow this year. I've just been reading that America has been given warning for a polar vortex so if they're getting all the water....

Quote:
That was the feeling I had as it felt so extreme and not like me of recent but I’m glad it’s passed.
Actually it's a lot like you - the extreme part anyway. You've had some pretty extreme reactions to what's been happening so extreme doldrums is pretty much par for the course. And of course, extreme coming out the other side again.

Quote:
Anchoring is definitely the right word; Matt uses that all the time so I understand it and it feels familiar and comfortable.
What kind of 'feels'? Is it a mind/body kind of feel or.... something else?

Quote:
I would imagine it is more a case of an audience being drawn to his teachings rather than him intentionally aiming material at an audience; subtle difference. So, what do you feel is the missing part then in his teachings?

I know you like Tolle - I’m assuming this is Eckhart Tolle but he does nothing for me. I did buy the power of now about 10 years ago on the strength of the one sentence that leapt out at me in the foreword and I was hugely excited to read it but I can remember being very disappointed thinking what the * was that all about! If I had the time it would be interesting to re-read it and see if I responded differently but currently I have my hands full.
Regardless of the message, one of the things that will make or break a YouTube like that is how well it's targeted at its audience. I used to do that stuff for a living, firstly with desktop publishing and creating marketing materials, then carrying that into web design. Spiritual people are human too no matter how Spiritual they want themselves to be.

Actually it's a bit of both, the audience being drawn and him 'adjusting' to the target audience. I've watched some videos that have made me cringe, frankly, because they're just so damned plastic it's unreal. "Welcome, floppy hat and flower dress wearers. I am Sananda Bite-Yer-Bum of the Galactic Awakening Service...." Perhaps that kind of stuff worked a few years ago but I think Spirituality has grown up a lot since then.

Sometimes I'll watch Matt's delivery as much as anything else, the words seem to fade away and my eyes focus very tightly. He's obviously had coaching of some kind but at the same time his own personality does come through - which is a good thing for me because those guys can be so dry. I haven't looked at any chronological order but the videos I've seen lately are very differently set up. They used to be filmed further back and you'd see more of the stage, including his wife/partner? And he always used to be keeping an eye on her yet keeping his head straight to the audience. The past few I've seen have been focussed very tightly on Matt. I'm not saying there's anything wrong, but I have noticed a marked difference. His delivery has also changed, he doesn't spend so much time on pausing for effect and he seems to be talking a little faster. There's very little looking at his wife/partner and if she does say anything there isn't the same attention paid to her. Matt himself has changed. And not to mention the business of being a commercial enterprise.

None of that is meant as criticism, it's just what I've noticed. And I may have the chronology backwards. It's just something I've been aware of. And I don't think there's anything missing from Matt's teachings per se, he's pretty damned good at what he's doing and being honest I'm glad that he was there when I needed him. What I do find myself doing is separating myself from his message for some reason, it's not intentional but these things I notice. You have your soma bottle and everything else as your synchronicities, how I resonate with this kind of material or not are mine.

Tolle is very different to most of them because he sets a very simple, no-nonsense stage - him and a chair. What he says and how he delivers it suits that nicely and in that way he has his target audience appeal - it's very different to Matt's yet surprisingly the same. Tolle has many influences and that comes through in what he says, and he's not averse to quoting or talking about the teachings of the other gurus that came before him. He's also not averse to bring in everyday examples to illustrate, which to me brings in a much-needed reality check. I also like Alan Watts and Bashar for different reasons - the idea of a sixth-dimensional being who can channel and have a sense of humour has its appeal too. Bashar seems to have more personality than Daryl Anka, the guy that is the channel.

Quote:
Hey, not so much with the past tense .. “were what you needed’ …. ‘they worked for you’. Matt is still very much my main man, I’m still working my way through the online course and have another two chapters to go, progress is slow but I have a feeling (intuition) that something in those final two chapters is going to help me on this ancestral lineage journey; which is the main reason I’m not rushing to finish.

I guess if I know what he is going to say (only sometimes though) for me that means that I’m feeling more and more comfortable and predicting, intuiting, I’m in tune with the 5D perspective. Interestingly, I have heard and read other teachers and gurus speak of it but no one goes into what it really means, or how you get there for yourself but he does this so beautifully, with such a graceful energy.

The best part of the day for me is when I get all my kitchen equipment out and start preparing my evening meal. I love getting out all the organic vegetables and herbs and spices and slowly chopping and cutting. I’ve got the iPad going with one of Matt’s videos and it’s familiar and comfortable and I sit down to eat with the remainder of the video.
I forget that there's a slight 'chronological' difference between us but it's cool. That slight difference adds a little something to the conversation.

Out of curiosity, other than the Spiritual stuff what's the difference between you being a Matt fan and being a Uriah Heep (from way back when) fan?

I remember asking you what Matt would have said to you, can't remember the context because it seems as though it was a Lifetime ago. It made you laugh, which is the part I do remember because it meant so much. But anyway... Now you're intuiting, so comfortable with it.... How does that make you feel?

Quote:
The mission, as far as I know, is to heal the ancestral lineage of this weakness that affects the female side. That’s the mission. My intuition is guiding me to allow spirit to take the lead as, exercising aside, there are no manuals and no ‘abc’ of what to do.

So I’m leaning into my intuition more than mind thinking with this one. The mind is satisfied with the exercises. And spirit is working with me, subtly.

It began with all those triangles which frankly, I’m sure they were beginning of this, doing something, I don’t know what, but I was comfortable with not knowing. All the triangles have stopped.

Then last week, I began receiving during the night more often and also during the day, a clear over turquoise aura soma bottle. Then over the course of several days/nights, I had the full spectrum of colours; clear over green, clear over pink, clear over blue.

I had the feeling that it wasn’t the accompanying narrative to the bottles that was important but the colours themselves. I know that the clear (top fraction) is cleansing, clarifying. After a few days, I had a dowsing session and asked what the purpose of them was because they all had this common theme; i.e clear over a colour. The answer I received was that they were cleansing my aura regarding the ancestral lineage.

Then after a few days of this, I then received starting getting iridescent pink / magenta (B104 Archangel Chamael) shortly followed by turquoise / blue (B33 Peace with a Purpose). Again dowsing said this was now repairing the aura. It did strike me that these two colours, particularly when I saw them side by side, was like two opposites. These are two very strong colours. Take a look.

B104
https://www.11essence.co.uk/shop/equ... lchamael.html

B33
https://www.11essence.co.uk/shop/equ...hapurpose.html

OK, that makes sense.

I was reading the product info about the Pink/Magenta and I don't suppose there's any need for me to rattle on about how very appropriate it is right now - both of them really. What I will pick up on though is the "Garden of Gethsemene" mentioned in the Pink/Magenta info. Does that have any special significance for you, is there anything you're intuiting there? Bear in mind that a lot of this stuff is not literal but symbolism.

Ermmm..... Weaknesses aren't weaknesses, they are what needs attention and focus and for some reason that needed pointing out. Power of words and all that. And no, no manuals but then that's the fun part of all of this. Doesn't it make your collies wobble????

The triangles have a link to your intuitiveness, and if I remember rightly you seemed to be talking of them around the same time as you were intuiting more earlier on. You've been intuiting yet more recently with your 5D consciousness and that would mean the triangles are changing for you, becoming more elaborate - the triangles themselves don't change, how you perceive them does. Which brings us back to where we are now with your ancestral lineage, because the triangles are closely linked with that. They are a large part of your ancestral lineage, in a way - or a symbol of. That also fits in with your Soma bottles and especially the Garden of Gethsemene.

What you do need to know is that the mechanisms are already in place, waiting for you.

The triangles are Lyran symbols, and if you're into root races this will make sense. If not them it'll sound spaced out. Essentially there were a number of root races existing pre-Atlantis who came together in Atlantis/Mu times, one of them being the Lyrans. They've been around a long time and first really surface in more 'modern' consciousness in ancient Egypt - the Lyrans were cat-like people. No you are not Lyran but you are very connected to them. I don't know if you're ever looked at this stuff but if you did I'd guess you'd feel an affinity with the material. The Lyrans are also known as the most Spiritual in the Universe and have been around longer than most.

Triangle, three. Also http://www.souledout.org/nightsky/su...rtriangle.html Oh, don't forget the Salisbury Hill connection/symbolism.

In mediumship 'clair' means 'clear' - clairvoyance means clear seeing, not as in seeing with the eyes but with Spiritual/higher vibration seeing. If you have clairvoyance it means you have a Spirit link, so another meaning for 'clair'. So that would work too, and if your intuition is ramping up then I'd imagine your aura would be getting a good clear-out too. You did know that you can initiate a Spirit link if you needed to, stronger than the one you already have?

If you remember, Matt said that Ascension was the process of bringing 5D consciousness down and this is where your colours make sense, in a symbolism way. The colours represent various frequency bands and each colour has its own meaning - pink is (depending on what you read) is unconditional Love, acceptance, compassion..... while blue is..... You get the idea. Iridescent pink is Love at a 'heavenly' frequency while magenta is Love at an 'earthly' frequency - or the other way around if you prefer. Mix then together - two frequency bands of Love, heavenly and earthly - gives you rose pink, according to the soma bottle bumph.

Not opposites but complimentary/dichotomy/contrast. Sacred Geometry, one plus one equals three.
Old 04-03-2019, 02:30 PM
Greenslade

Quote:
I don’t know if the exercises will heal her, the ancestral lineage or myself for that matter but it feels a good place to start. The remainder is going to be down to spirit, to lead me, to guide me to what’s needed. Now, that for me, is a Huge shift in approach as I am very (as if you hadn’t guessed) action oriented. What also occurs to me is a lot of polarity. Action is a masculine energy. Cultivating peaceful patience and creating space for allowing spiritual guidance is a feminine energy, which is a lot more challenging for me to do. So, ancestral lineage aside, for my own evolution, that is learning.

That’s an interesting point about healing the emotional damage arising from the physical injury/limitations. I’ve had to address my own feelings about this as the weakness is essentially what stopped me from running. It’s taken a year but I’ve pretty much accepted (miracles aside) that my running days are over. I’ve had to deal with feelings of disappointment, anger, frustration, sadness – all of which my ancestors would have felt at some point or other. Maybe something about the way in which I am approaching this, through a heart centred perspective, is healing in itself, not just for me but the ancestral lineage. There’s going to be an awful lot of stuff going on “up there” that I can’t see / don’t know about. My actions, feelings, perceptions is going to be creating an energy on the ancestral line.
But which 'knowing' doesn't know if you can heal her? You have two to choose from when you're doing the 5D remember. If you're doing the 5D, does it matter if you can or not, and what does matter? If it feels like a good place to start then it's a good place to start. everything else is one step at a time and right here, right now.

The polarity is there because you think in opposites and that comes from the egoic mind rather than the 5D one. You used 'opposites' when you were talking about colours. Yeah I'm being picky but.... There doesn't have to be a battle going on inside you because that will put you back a thousand years when there's a far better way of doing things. So far your critical mass of energy has been masculine and it's done it's job, because it's brought you here. Thanks to you being action-orientated you've delved head first into all of this stuff and now here you are, so your masculine energy has served you well so far. Now that your feminine energy is coming through your mind has to find a way for what seems like opposing energies to co-exist in you at the same time. Well, here's the kicker because you've always had female energies, they're not new but they are coming to the fore and in greater strength. When you think in that way it makes a huge difference. Often at times the egoic mind can feel 'threatened' because it can feel as though it's being pushed to one side. The secret is to 'train it' to allow the feminine side to come trough in partnership and get to know it, so that later on the two can work together with better effect.

The action is to understand the feminine energies more fully and their relationship with the masculine. The masculine can learn patience from the feminine and act when the time is right, thus it being much more effective action rather than action for the sake of it.

This is what I've been trying to have you think about for a long time - "What is it that you're trying to heal?" The physical injuries are often what's on the surface but the feelings of frustration and disappointment can run very deep and be much more difficult to heal. It's the emotional cuts that are the deepest. And yes as you say, "This as the weakness" when you could have been accepting yourself as who and what you are. It could have been a weakness, it could also been a 'sign' that your Love for yourself was conditional. Again it's going back to what Matt said about the consciousness is already healed but the body needs its own time - there's an inter-relationship between the two. Similarly there's a an inter-relationship between an injury and the emotional damage it causes, and it might well be there for the emotional damage rather than the physical.

Emotions are energy in motion and don't forget that somewhere along the line there's an energetic link between you and the other female members of your family, and if it's been manifested in the physical then it has to be quite strong. So if the 'mechanisms' are there to make it manifest, those same mechanisms can be used to heal energetically. If you could clear all that anger, frustration etc from your system and come to terms with it, is it such a leap to think that perhaps you're doing it for all your female family members energetically? Even if they're coming to terms with their injuries and themselves? It is an ancestral LINE after all, isn't it?

Quote:
Now that’s a sound idea, I like that very much, thank you. When I’m now doing my exercises I hold in my mind that I’m healing the ancestral lineage at the same time. I would welcome any other thoughts, ideas, insights.
Forget your mind, use your imagination, listen to your heart.

Your mind is designed to work in 3D and while it does a wonderful job for the most part, it still has its limitations in 3D. Your imagination is free and not fettered and it can go anywhere, anywhen, anyhow. It's a part of you that can connect to those higher energies. Your heart will tell you right from wrong as the 5D consciousness kicks in, and something from your imagination will resonate with it.

The secret to this is envisioning, and the secret to envisioning is to choose the strongest image that suits you personally and choose your intentions carefully. And you also need to think about what you're trying to heal and why - both with yourself and what you're 'sending up the line'. So for instance.....

While you're exercising you could think of it as a physical manifestation of the healing originating at the physical level to be 'translated' to the emotional/energetic level. You could imagine the 'heavy' vibrations of the physical moving up the scale to the Spiritual level, then across to the ancestral line. The injury is not an injury but a catalyst for this action and a reason to accept yourself more unconditionally. All of that inter-connected by a light conduit, starting with you and going up, then branching out to individual females. Or anything else you want to think of. but the stronger and with more details the better.

Underpinning all of that is your intentions, and that sets the frequency for everything to follow. So for instance - and I know you won't - if your intentions are to make yourself feel better that's one frequency. If your intentions are to heal your ancestral line from fear, frustrations etc and to have them Love themselves better, that's a very different ballgame.

It's also possible if not likely that it'll all happen intuitively and you'll just do it. It's kind spooky when that happens.

Quote:
That we’re on the same sheet, but speaking a slightly different (at times) language??
Pretty much.

Quote:
You’re probably right but relinquishing control is not something which comes naturally to me.
It takes control to relinquish the control you've never really had. It's an illusion, and 5D consciousness is not about control. There will come a time when you'll be Ok with it all.

Quote:
This would have been created in spirit. In one of my dowsing sessions I had some useful insight come through. It had been on my mind that, as a soul creating her life on the earth plane, Elizabeth would have chosen to have this experience. But my dowsing told me that she did not learn the lessons from it and so a spiritual council deemed that those lessons should be passed through the generations until they were complete. Remember in the kinesiology session, when the therapist asked me/Elizabeth what was needed to heal this, she/me said “it would be healed through the generations” – except it wasn’t healed through the generations - until possibly now.

One thing that does bother me slightly; I can’t believe that my Nan didn’t piece this together. She was very spiritual, saw many mediums; I can’t believe she wouldn’t have suspected, wondered. That bit puzzles me, but then I hadn’t put two and two together, it was only when my guides put it in my third eye and I worked out the rest. I don’t know, just something that comes into my mind every so often.

I have to say, I now find all this fascinating, it’s some really deep spiritual ***! That episode of the X-files is getting better!
I'm not a huge fan of this 'lessons' bit being honest and often people don't seem to have learned the lessons anyway. It's a mindset. But Elizabeth would have chosen this experience and yes with a 'council' if you like, specifically the Golden Ones because of who she and you are. You and Elizabeth are more inter-related than you imagine. It was certainly created in Spirit but then everything was created by Spirit, as quantum theory will tell you. Matter is emergent of consciousness, and that's something Matt doesn't tell you. Consciousness is not emergent of matter.

It will take generation to heal this, and I'm not sure why. I can't quite figure out how or why the masculine energies became so rooted in the first place and not the feminine ones, as far as I know it was what happened in Atlantis but I get the feeling it's not anywhere near the whole story. It's about this being the third density and physics having an effect - including time. What we'll have is the masculine, the feminine and their interaction creating a third. Your healing is a part of that. The leg is what is used to traverse pathways.

You Nan wasn't daft, and she would have been very capable of piecing this together but there is very much a bigger picture here. Synchronicity happens at all levels and they have to have 'mechanisms' in order to happen. That can take time as much as this has been happening over generations. And doing it 'your way' is not the only way, Mrs G is a part of this herself. Your Nan was the right person in the right place at the right time for the right thing to happen. As you are now.

And the episode of the X-Files is more Mork and Mindy compared to this. You ain't seen nuthin' yet.

Quote:
That was when the kinesiologist took me back to being Elizabeth / observing things through her eyes. Like a past life hypnosis. It did feel like I was her for a few minutes. I remember very clearly looking out from the ground floor of a house to a sunny day watching half a dozen children laughing and running around playing and wanting to join in but being unable to due to the leg condition. The thing that surprised me was that when I spoke as Elizabeth my voice changed. That was very odd and unexpected yet at the same time, told me that was an authentic experience.
Having all the knowledge that has been imparted to you and you manifesting it out after your own fashion, but existing in 5D consciousness is a very different kettle of fish entirely. It's the generation gap for Spirituality. Knowing that Elizabeth exists is 3D consciousness, feeling like her is 5D collective consciousness.

Just out of curiosity, did you notice anything change with you when you 'became her'? I'm looking for the 'transition' between you being 'you' and then you being 'her'. I remember when I used to do that stuff, there was a very definite consciousness shift in and out. I still do that stuff but the change isn't so marked.

The reason your voice changed was because of the change in energies, mine does that sometimes when I'm giving readings. It happens in mediumship when someone who is channelling Spirit can change physically. So yes, certainly authentic. So if you're seeing through Elizabeth's eyes and your voice is changing then there's something medium/channelling going on for sure. You and Elizabeth are closer than you think.

Quote:
It’s not raw; I don’t feel any great emotion around her. The emotional tug I do feel is towards my Nan who suffered with ulcers on her legs for years, she always wore bandages. That for me, is where the emotion comes in. But she’ll be up there, cheering me on and working behind the scenes.
I'd guess that not many people would feel much emotion from you, meaning that I think you'd be more inclined to keep a right rein on yours.

Quote:
Another interesting aspect for me. I was watching a Youtube video of someone using oracle cards in a particular way which appealed to me. I’m pretty good at doing oracle readings for myself and close friends. So I decided to do one for this situation. I asked what I needed to heal my leg and the ancestral lineage using four cards.

Using the John Holland’s Psychic Tarot Deck, the first card I drew was “New Beginnings”.

https://www.google.com/search?q=psyc...3vUEOjFpqSoCM:

I’ve posted a link; take a look because the first thing that struck me was a Female, standing on the world BUT she is standing with her left leg in the forward, prominent position. I found that spectacular! That in itself though didn’t tell me what I needed to heal. So the second card was ‘Transformation’ - OK, fairly obvious. Still didn’t tell me what I needed to heal. The third card was ‘Balance’. So that did tell me that balance was needed and what came to mind was the opposing coloured aura soma bottles (the blue and the magenta); the action, masculine oriented exercises with the feminine waiting. And then the card on the bottom of the deck was ‘Obstacles and Challenges’ which is where I am now.

I found that pretty amazing.
That was pretty cool. Mine would have been a different interpretation but that's OK. For me her stance is 'best foot forwards', and a march always starts off on the left (best) foot. She's guarding to the right - the masculine side - but looking forwards. While she's not overly concerned about what may come from the masculine side she's not too worried. She looks more matronly than warrior.

Quote:
The other significant thing is for the last several weeks I have been getting severe nausea. What triggers it is dairy. I know that nausea can be an ascension symptom and Matt said that nausea can be a symptom of the ego letting go. I find it interesting that dairy, including goats is suddenly making me nauseous and I was wondering about dairy not being compatible with the crystalline body? I’m currently alternating between soya (which I don’t want to be on long term) and oat milk. If it doesn’t clear up I may have to go to the vet but I’m not getting any other symptoms with it, no pain, discomfort – bit of a weird one.

How are you with your recent difficulties – any progress?

Patrycia
I wouldn't worry too much about your nausea other than to do what you feel you need to do to alleviate it. Once you go down this road it can be too easy to get too caught up in it all. There could be any number of reasons and none of them to do with your crystalline body - even if there is such a thing. Age might be a factor and your body chemistry might be changing - old age doesn't come on its own as they say. With all this that you've been through since you started this thread, it would be a surprise if it's because you've had the stuffing kicked out of you. Add in 5D consciousness and how that's going to affect your body.... And it does, surprisingly.

Be gentle with yourself, and in 5D consciousness everything is as OK as you want to make it.

I went in for my operation at 7:30am on Tuesday only to be told it was postponed at 3:30pm, and after having fasted since 9:00pm on Monday. They gave me a bed and we tried again the next day with no guarantees, but they finally took me away for the operation. The immediate aftermath wasn't much fun but the good news was that they were able to get away with the easy option. Keyhole surgery, snip it out and staple the stomach again. They let me go on Friday, still a little tender but I was glad to get out of it. Mrs G's gone into full nurse so don't bother to reply to this post, this time next week I'll be in jail for strangling her. I'm making the most of this though and I'm not rushing back to work. I just need a little time to think for now.