Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 12-02-2018, 08:13 PM
Experiencer
In addition to that Highly Sensitive quiz, I'd recommend Elain Aron's "Sensitive" the movie, book may be better but I stumbled into a viewing of the documentary while at a retreat. For me, I wouldn't say I'm HS, alot of the checkmarks are tough to delineate from other personality traits, but it helped me to understand a little of what made me tick in certain moments where others did not.

Just wanted to also say, The ongoing conversation between you two has been an eye opener and a joy to follow. There is an odd parallel to things that I have explored, and its been interesting to see the different interpretations.
“Once you realize that the road is the goal and that you are always on the road, not to reach a goal, but to enjoy its beauty and its wisdom, life ceases to be a task and becomes natural and simple, in itself an ecstasy.”
― Nisargadatta Maharaj
Old 13-02-2018, 10:24 AM
Greenslade

Quote:
Originally Posted by EndoftheRoad
In addition to that Highly Sensitive quiz, I'd recommend Elain Aron's "Sensitive" the movie, book may be better but I stumbled into a viewing of the documentary while at a retreat. For me, I wouldn't say I'm HS, alot of the checkmarks are tough to delineate from other personality traits, but it helped me to understand a little of what made me tick in certain moments where others did not.
That's pretty much the Path I've been on. I've never been much interested in the ideologies and theologies but always wanted to know who and what I am. It's been an interesting Journey and the best bit is, just when you think you're alone in the crowd more pop out of the woodwork.

Try Gestalt Reality - http://www.gestaltreality.com/2013/0...ensional-self/
For me it's kind of like Einstein's Unified Theory but for Spirituality and it explains a lot - like parallel Lives instead of past Lives if there is no time, and those aspects of yourself that you seem to be finding. Yep, I got them too. For me, certain aspects come into play at the time - like wearing one hat to work and another at home. Whether you are an aspect of HS or HS is an aspect of you depends on your perspective of the structure - or not.

Quote:
Just wanted to also say, The ongoing conversation between you two has been an eye opener and a joy to follow. There is an odd parallel to things that I have explored, and its been interesting to see the different interpretations.
C'mon, quit lurking and come sit by the fire. Still, if you're finding it interesting anyway that's all to the good.
Old 14-02-2018, 02:04 PM
Experiencer
It's a winding path for sure, and interesting to see how much early life comes back into play. I 'stumbled' upon the teachings of Seth early on, it's a different way of perceiving but for me I found it because a lot of what i was experiencing was already written in a book which helped to calm the nerves.

Moonglow and you Greenslade had a conversation early on that helped me make sense of all the 'Noise'. And that you have to find what fits for you, and don't worry about the rest. I find that's been a simple mantra at times.

I'll be sure to chime in here and there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenslade
That's pretty much the Path I've been on. I've never been much interested in the ideologies and theologies but always wanted to know who and what I am. It's been an interesting Journey and the best bit is, just when you think you're alone in the crowd more pop out of the woodwork.

Try Gestalt Reality - http://www.gestaltreality.com/2013/0...ensional-self/
For me it's kind of like Einstein's Unified Theory but for Spirituality and it explains a lot - like parallel Lives instead of past Lives if there is no time, and those aspects of yourself that you seem to be finding. Yep, I got them too. For me, certain aspects come into play at the time - like wearing one hat to work and another at home. Whether you are an aspect of HS or HS is an aspect of you depends on your perspective of the structure - or not.

C'mon, quit lurking and come sit by the fire. Still, if you're finding it interesting anyway that's all to the good.
“Once you realize that the road is the goal and that you are always on the road, not to reach a goal, but to enjoy its beauty and its wisdom, life ceases to be a task and becomes natural and simple, in itself an ecstasy.”
― Nisargadatta Maharaj
Old 14-02-2018, 03:05 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrycia-Rose
I went through a spiritual awakening last year which culminated around March time. Last few months I've been experiencing some similar symptoms, back pain when I don't have back problems, increased/decreased appetite, no energy, extreme body heat, etc. I wondered what was going on and my guides put the word "ascension" in my third eye. I'd not heard of this term before but when I started reading up about it, it all fitted.

I've read that an awakening is about the inner, ascension is more about the physical body which echoes my experiences so far.

There are many posts about awakening but only one I can find on ascension. Anyone else going through/ been through this?

This describes it all really well.
http://in5d.com/transmutational-ascension-symptoms/

Patrycia

I'll say it because everyone else will be positive - are your sure that what your doing "spiritually" is safe?

The back, lower especially when "meddling" in other realms to me sounds like an attack.

Everything on the list you linked to (bar no 5) actually sounds like a positive spin on willing possession to me.

You'll see on my posts that I'm not part of any spiritual or religious group so this isn't a Christian having a finger wave at a Wiccan for example - I am genuinely concerned.

For every raver that had a fun night at the club using ecstasy - someone somewhere was dropping dead. All of the people taking risks & talking up the benefits is their business but I'd be an A-hole if I didn't point out the possible negatives.

I have had a single paranormal experience in 34 years but it was pretty convincing - I accept it is possible - please at least consider that something negative has a chance of happening once you open the gates.

"I am your creation.
Now, as before - you criticise your own work."

- Legacy Of Kain
Old 15-02-2018, 08:48 AM
Greenslade

Quote:
It's a winding path for sure, and interesting to see how much early life comes back into play. I 'stumbled' upon the teachings of Seth early on, it's a different way of perceiving but for me I found it because a lot of what i was experiencing was already written in a book which helped to calm the nerves.

Moonglow and you Greenslade had a conversation early on that helped me make sense of all the 'Noise'. And that you have to find what fits for you, and don't worry about the rest. I find that's been a simple mantra at times.

I'll be sure to chime in here and there.
I've been going through some early Life these past few months, looking at a lot of detail both psychologically and Spiritually. It's pretty amazing how it kind of sets you up for Life in those early stages and how much of what forms 'you' is still there much later.

The Universe has a tendency to give you what you need when you need it and in the way you need it. It's certainly worked that way for me. I've never been much for the 'book learning' but I'm sometimes drawn to seek something out for clarification or just stumble upon it will-nilly. Sometimes we feel so alone and we're the only ones going through something, and it's strange to find the same themes echoed again and again.

Ah yes, my mucker Moony. The word 'mucker' is Doric (my native tongue) and doesn't translate too well into English but we're old buddies.Often the simplest is the best and most elegant, but I'm glad it helped. Interestingly I;m still in contact with the guy that gave it to me so many years ago.

But do say hello as and when.
Old 18-02-2018, 10:27 AM
Guide
Hello Mr G,

Quote:
I've had difficulty watching Spiritual vids recently for some reason, I guess it's because I've gone through such a drastic re-evaluation of everything and they just don't resonate any more. Someone once said "Change the word, change the paradigm" and the Spiritual paradigm just isn't working.

I’ve only had a computer at home since 2011 and only got one as the child protection team I was working in got closed down and I needed to find a new job. I rarely ventured onto youtube, as it was a new concept, so the fact that there might be spiritual teachings/videos on it didn’t even occur to me. There was one video by Caroline Myss on forgiveness which I stumbled across about a year ago, that helped but the odd spiritual video I found whilst surfing didn’t really do much for me. It wasn’t until you pointed me in the direction of MK that I sat up and took notice and even in the beginning it was a gradual build up. Having said that, I’m having a MK free weekend as the weather is brightening up and I suddenly I’m finding practical things need attention, such as the garden.

Quote:
Expectations just get in the way and really they're just projections of the mind that colour the experience when it does happen. Giving up on the technical aspect is reflective of how you're changing but your mind hasn't quite come to grips with it, the mind tends to like its routines because it makes it feel safe.

That is so true; and maybe would explain why I seem to be constantly disappointed by life. Any techniques to reduce expectations?

Quote:
You've been on the fringes of abstract thoughts for a while and therefore less 'technical', earthly.

I’m not sure I am. I had a look at what that meant and did a ‘abstract thinking’ test. That sort of thing drives me up the wall; I got 5 out of 10 and much of that was guess work after I lost interest. Much of that type of thing sends me back to school and those questions that went something like, if it takes 6 men 2 days to dig 3 holes, how long would it take 12 men to dig 9 holes if there’s a blue moon in the sky .... That sort of question would close me down in an instant because I think I who the hell cares anyway and besides I don’t even understand the question. And thank heaven, the bell would ring ....

Quote:
Change the words, change the paradigm - Logosynthesis, one and the same. I know the technique well, just never knew what it was called.

The book is frustratingly taking a long time to arrive, so I suspect it’s a case of arriving when it’s meant to.

Quote:
No lessons learned, rinse and repeat. If we are here to learn the lessons then that 'negative/toxic' experience can become a learning experience, and that then creates a paradigm where experiences become beneficial - Matt's "everything is here to help you." Lesson learned, move on, pass go but do not go directly to jail.

Yes, and this is where I am truly and utterly Stuck! I’ve just read the notes I took on that teaching (I new all those notes would be useful) and he said: “If there are things in your life you can’t shake, it is because they are catalysts of your highest evolution, here to assist you in your highest growth and transformation when you learn how they are helping you.”

And this is what I just don’t get. How it's helping me. I could understand if I went through that trauma and through say six years of trying and learning differnet modalities of healing, something actually worked and healed the physical symptoms. I could accept that. But that’s not happening, I’m trying thing after thing after thing, 12 years, and nothing is working. Where’s the learning in that, what is the point? Anyway, I’’m going to see a medium next week (again!). Maybe the universe will give me a break and decide to help me, or give some guidance.

Quote:
Expectations are more projections of the mind, it's kind of like trying to predict the future. Bringing your logosynthesis to bear on that one, you don't have expectations but you are excited as to what might happen. That keeps the energy alive and as something to be enjoyed, while not making any predictions and living more in The Now. "Right now I'm just excited, nothing more. When I get there it'll be even more exciting because I won't have disappointments to contend with.

I shall endeavour not to have any expectations with the Logosynthesis. I seem to recall there’s a similar Buddhist philosophy about not being attached to the outcome.

Quote:
I'm a very energy-sensitive person, sometimes I can sense people's energies when reading posts but I try not to as much as possible. I'm also aware that my own energies interact with others and there are wider energetic currents happening lately. They all flow in crazy, chaotic patterns but then given enough of it, even total randomness creates patterns.

I can feel other people’s energies too, or feel the mood they’re in. Often when people at work come and see me and say they’re feeling this way, that way, I often know the reason before they do. Hence, there’s a few people who come and seek my view on a situation and they usually go off happy, with a new perspective.

Quote:
And I thought I was alone.

I can imagine how the UH journey may have been a solitary one. I always had my brother to share it with; one of my fondest memories is when we got together with acoustic and bass guitars and sang Lady in Black and didn’t make too bad a job of it. In that respect, Mr G, you’re certainly alone no longer!

Quote:
To be honest I don't do categories and tests like this are a passing interest, I've never felt comfortable in boxes of any kind. I did the test though, just as a passing interest and got 17 although Life has made a few changes.

I don’t normally do boxes and categories either, except the HSP ones made a lot of sense. Some of these concepts came via work situations. About 20 years we had to do the Myers Brigg and I came out as an INFJ which didn’t surprise me when it turned out to be the rarest in the system with less than 2% of the population. In a new job now, we’ve all been asked to do Insights training, so lord knows what that will come out as.

Quote:
Good luck with the book, and I really would be interested in any insights for my 'toolbox'.

For sure, I’ll let you know what I make of the book and if there’s anything of interest.

I'm pleased other posters are gaining from our conversation, although I'm still hoping for some Uriah Heep converts!

Patrycia
Old 18-02-2018, 01:31 PM
Greenslade

Quote:
Hello Mr G,
Hi there Patrycia

Quote:
I’ve only had a computer at home since 2011 and only got one as the child protection team I was working in got closed down and I needed to find a new job. I rarely ventured onto youtube, as it was a new concept, so the fact that there might be spiritual teachings/videos on it didn’t even occur to me. There was one video by Caroline Myss on forgiveness which I stumbled across about a year ago, that helped but the odd spiritual video I found whilst surfing didn’t really do much for me. It wasn’t until you pointed me in the direction of MK that I sat up and took notice and even in the beginning it was a gradual build up. Having said that, I’m having a MK free weekend as the weather is brightening up and I suddenly I’m finding practical things need attention, such as the garden.
I first got into computers in around 1989 or so when I was in the music industry. Back then I was with a training company which was doing a lot of building frameworks for training in the music business. I was also putting together a couple of 'movements' that were gathering momentum and I would have been a mogul had it not been for infighting and ego. Strangely enough that was one of the things we were trying to move away from. Oh well. Back then I was into desktop publishing because it was a great way to do publicity and the like. That developed into web design and later on I designed and delivered web design and other internet training.

To be honest I'd never taken much of an interest in Spiritual videos because they all felt too airy-fairy, I never did suit floppy hats and with my knees flowery dresses are out. Ball gowns though, oh yeah baby. I'd been watching Bashar, he's supposed to be a guy channelling s sixth-dimensional being who had a really idiosyncratic personality and that appealed as much as what he was saying. One day Matt's First Wave of Ascension popped up in the list and although I don't usually go for that stuff I felt I had to.

I'm having a Bladerunner binge this weekend, immersing myself in a dark, dystopian world where replicants turn on their masters (a Nietzschian 'God is dead') and have quite a Spiritual Journey to themselves. Both movies back-to-back. Really, it's all an exploration of consciousness and sometimes more inspiring than answers. But then I find The Wizard of Oz very Spiritual.

Quote:
That is so true; and maybe would explain why I seem to be constantly disappointed by life. Any techniques to reduce expectations?
Sit yourself down in the quiet and ask yourself one question. "How different would the Universe be if I had never existed?" Go back as far as you can and also follow the connections through, so because you told someone you were their friend that turned them around completely. Cause and effect kicks in and they changed the Lives of other people. And no, very often you won't know just how much of a difference you made but that's not the point. The point is that you know you made even the slightest difference to them and that'll have a knock-on effect.

If you're disappointed you haven't found what you're looking for. Cue U2 song. What are you looking for? What does having expectations do to you and how does that make you feel? How would you feel better? And before you tell me it's obvious, don't. What you need to do is work through that process by having a dialogue with yourself to dismantle your expectations framework of what you expect, the reasons (not why, reasons) you expect it, and while you're looking at disappointment what are you missing?

Quote:
I’m not sure I am. I had a look at what that meant and did a ‘abstract thinking’ test. That sort of thing drives me up the wall; I got 5 out of 10 and much of that was guess work after I lost interest. Much of that type of thing sends me back to school and those questions that went something like, if it takes 6 men 2 days to dig 3 holes, how long would it take 12 men to dig 9 holes if there’s a blue moon in the sky .... That sort of question would close me down in an instant because I think I who the hell cares anyway and besides I don’t even understand the question. And thank heaven, the bell would ring ....
Spirituality is abstract thought, it's about beliefs that often seem to have little reason or logic. Like finding meanings in soma bottles.

If it takes an elephant a week to walk a fortnight, how many apples in a barrel of grapes?
A train.
I didn't get it.
Oh well, the next one's in ten minutes.

That's like Spirituality, isn't it?

In all of these tests, what you're testing yourself against isn't the 'actual' answers but what a shrink says the answers are. What if your head is fine, what if the shrink's head is screwed? Shrinks look at the symptoms, not the 'disease' itself. The bottom line is that the tests are designed by humans just as human as the people taking them. By the way, I got very frustrated very quickly with it too.

Quote:
The book is frustratingly taking a long time to arrive, so I suspect it’s a case of arriving when it’s meant to.
Give your brain a break, it's probably basking in the non-Spirituality for a change.

Yes, and this is where I am truly and utterly Stuck! I’ve just read the notes I took on that teaching (I new all those notes would be useful) and he said: “If there are things in your life you can’t shake, it is because they are catalysts of your highest evolution, here to assist you in your highest growth and transformation when you learn how they are helping you.”

And this is what I just don’t get. How it's helping me. I could understand if I went through that trauma and through say six years of trying and learning differnet modalities of healing, something actually worked and healed the physical symptoms. I could accept that. But that’s not happening, I’m trying thing after thing after thing, 12 years, and nothing is working. Where’s the learning in that, what is the point? Anyway, I’’m going to see a medium next week (again!). Maybe the universe will give me a break and decide to help me, or give some guidance.[/quote]Nikola Tesla said "I have not failed a thousand times, I have learned a thousand ways it can't be done." Although he's famed for being a scientist, what's not recognised is that he was a deeply Spiritual person. As was Einstein and Max Planck - and pretty much all of their contemporaries.

The question is, what's not working? No it's not obvious before you get crankie with me. You know that all those methods don't work but what's catalysing those methods? What's underneath them? And what do they all have in common? They are all modalities of healing. Let that sink in. They are all modalities of healing, and what you're trying to heal are the physical symptoms. What are the reasons you're trying to heal the physical symptoms? Because you don't like being restricted, it means you can't run, it reminds you of an episode in your Life you'd rather forget... Another reason? You can't come to terms with yourself. both physically and perceptually? Because your being fit and healthy meant you had something to feel good about, something that was yours?

The point is that you have to keep drilling down to get through all the layers, like peeling away at an onion. And yes, it can make you cry but it's worth it every time. I'm not saying you shouldn't go to the medium, if that's what you feel like doing then by all means. What I will say is that for the guidance to be relevant you need to be as sure as possible as to what you need guided to. So it comes back to the question of what you are trying to heal, and more relevant is what are the reasons you're trying to heal it? Some things aren't meant to be healed, and when we come to that understanding we begin to realise something very different - the reasons.

I don't need to be healed because what creaks and groans physically, mentally, emotionally and Spiritually means my self-acceptance is so much stronger than if I was 'perfect', and so I become perfect in my imperfections. If it was any other way perhaps this thread might have died a long time ago.

Quote:
I shall endeavour not to have any expectations with the Logosynthesis. I seem to recall there’s a similar Buddhist philosophy about not being attached to the outcome.
There are probably any number of things that say much the same thing, including Living on the Now. Energy flows where the attention goes (link to your healing) so if the attention goes to attachment/expectation? Doesn't that mean less energy and focus with which to have the experience therefore less of an experience?

Quote:
I can feel other people’s energies too, or feel the mood they’re in. Often when people at work come and see me and say they’re feeling this way, that way, I often know the reason before they do. Hence, there’s a few people who come and seek my view on a situation and they usually go off happy, with a new perspective.
What advice would you give you if you could feel your own energies?

Quote:
I can imagine how the UH journey may have been a solitary one. I always had my brother to share it with; one of my fondest memories is when we got together with acoustic and bass guitars and sang Lady in Black and didn’t make too bad a job of it. In that respect, Mr G, you’re certainly alone no longer!
Thank you, and that touches something deep inside.

Quote:
I don’t normally do boxes and categories either, except the HSP ones made a lot of sense. Some of these concepts came via work situations. About 20 years we had to do the Myers Brigg and I came out as an INFJ which didn’t surprise me when it turned out to be the rarest in the system with less than 2% of the population. In a new job now, we’ve all been asked to do Insights training, so lord knows what that will come out as.
Many years ago it seems, I used to train trainers and as part of the many criteria was stuff like Pavlov's Theory and Maslo's Hierarchy of Needs. It's pretty interesting when you start putting those into practice because you have a better understanding about what makes people tick. Spirituality isn't so far away, especially from Pavlov's Theory. Yep, he's the guy with the whistle and the dogs. Spirituality is the whistle, a place in heaven is the food and we're the dogs.

Around the same time I was in a training day, as part of that we were doing one of those silly warm-up exercises. We were told that we were going to be given pieces of plastic and our mission was to make a pattern. From that I learned that I'm a lateral thinker, they don't make patterns too readily and when they are given something that doesn't fit the pattern, they'll more readily change the pattern to accommodate. Column thinkers will create very rigid patterns very quickly and accept or reject accordingly. I guess mixing psychology, science and Spirituality counts as lateral thinking?

I can't remember what I had for Myers-Brigg, but then if I did it now the results would be different.

Quote:
For sure, I’ll let you know what I make of the book and if there’s anything of interest.

I'm pleased other posters are gaining from our conversation, although I'm still hoping for some Uriah Heep converts!

Patrycia
That would be good. I'm not much up on book-learning but sometimes there are nuggets that this nugget finds interesting.

I think Uriah Heep converts is too much to ask for, most of them haven't got their heads out of the Spiritual sand, bless their cotton socks. If only they'd be inspired by Beautiful Dream being the musical parallel to awakening but that's the loss for a column thinker. It's nice to think someone else is benefiting.
Old 19-02-2018, 03:21 PM
Knower

Patrycia-Rosa then what happens to a person when he has a cleansing of the astral body is well described in my teacher's book: "The secret method of development of super-abilities"
Quote from this book:

TEST: "BURNING IN FIRE" AND "DIVING IN WATER"
The word "baptism" is used to denote the sacrament of conversion to the Christian faith. According to this initial meaning, baptism can be compared to acquiring a special kind of experience or a test through which a person must pass for his HEAVEN development. In our understanding, "Baptism by fire and water" just points to a similar test. Some of you will probably be surprised: "If a person practices, his soul and body must necessarily become more perfect, otherwise the practice loses its meaning." Meanwhile, you claim that the spiritual body must also pass through the test. ? "
It is not so important for you to know what I personally think about this. But I have to admit that at this stage a person has to go through a trial. A little later I will describe a method that allows to pass this stage safely. Here I am talking only about the test for the physical body. Under the influence of that test through which the spiritual body passes, the physical body also undergoes changes, as a result of which the person must suffer.
When the Pingala channel opens, the spiritual body is subjected to a fire test, which is caused by the action of the solar magnetic field. It is transmitted to the physical body in the form of heat, inflammatory processes, visual impairment, etc. During this period, a person experiences a terrible martyrdom - as if it is burned on fire. On the contrary, when the Ida channel opens under the influence of the moon's magnetic field, a person suffers from colds, numbness, coldness, and loss of strength. It seems to him that he was dipped in cold water.
These tortures are so strong that a person has to choose one of two things: either to stop practicing, or to find a way to endure suffering and achieve a higher level of spiritual development. There is no place for pity here. Only those who survive the severe test of "Baptism with Fire and Water" will be able to move to the next step in their practice. However, it should be noted that if a person who has already passed, like me, the first step, gives Shaktipat to a practitioner, then the latter can achieve Kunanlini's awakening without going through the "Baptism with fire and water."
You probably remember that, according to the Christian teaching. God created the first man, Adam, from the soil. This soil had to be viscous enough to mold a human figure out of it, in other words, it was clay. But for the roasting of the form and giving it strength and strength, "Baptism of fire" is required. However, if clay was only burned, then a person would die. Therefore, it took "Baptism of water". In the sutras it is also asserted that a person can lose his life if he does not have a mentor, only through "Baptism by fire".
BURNING BAD KARMA. ADVERTISE THE HUMAN NATURE
"Baptism by fire and water" has a different meaning. The point is that in the process of transformation of the human body into a divine (supernatural) person, one must eradicate the bad karma (unwholesome deeds) accumulated during his human existence. If through the "Baptism of fire and water" your body receives the experience of the Hot and Cold Hells, then you can destroy the bad karma you accumulated earlier.
Some of you are likely to object: "I did not accumulate bad karma at all." But you should know that the criteria by which bad karma is determined are so severe that even the killing of a cockroach is considered an unwholesome act. That's why ordinary people accumulate bad karma without even realizing it. B> The practice of destroying bad karma with the help of "Baptism by fire and water" refers to the category of acetic;
There is, however, another way to eradicate bad karma. I mean remorse before God or a Buddha in the sins you committed. However, in our days, when the true Damme is not widely spread, people have false ideas about good and evil. Therefore, you should not particularly rely on repentance when it comes to the need to destroy bad karma.
The third way to eradicate bad karma is the accumulation of Merit (good deeds), in other words the practice of Sacrifice. As I mentioned, there are three types of Sacrifice:
Sacrifice of material things (money and money).
Sacrifice of soothing (helping mourning a soulful worry).
Sacrifice of Damme (propagate true spiritual teaching).
But in the modern age ... few people are imbued with the true spirit of Sacrifice.
Therefore, I think that only due to the accumulation of Merit modern people can not achieve in their practice the level at which you can destroy your bad karma.
Therefore, in my opinion, to advance in practice you better go through "Baptism with fire and water" in order to eradicate bad karma
Old 19-02-2018, 04:46 PM
Master
karma is dependent on one thing and that is our intent. Karma isnt something that is sometimes produced, it is constant, every single intent produces karma. The skillful way to be , is to understand this and to endeavour to create karma skillfully. Karma is simply a boomerang as you intend, so you create a returning energy.Some small karmas can be burnt off using spiritual practices, but larger karma has to be paid.The only exception to this is by divine intervention and that too has to be earned.
Old 19-02-2018, 04:53 PM
Knower

Well, such things are usually written by theorists who read various stupid books. If you practiced in serious practice with a real Guru for 5-10 years, then such things would not be written.