Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Poetry

Old 03-03-2019, 01:00 AM
Master
You know I spent a year in a Cloistered Monastery, and at the time I thought I was going to spend the rest of my life in quiet contemplation on God and the nature of my soul.

The poem is a reflection on that time, I had some rather profound experiences in my cloistered chambers where I poured my heart out to God,. then I got bored and left.

It's hard work and takes complete dedication to hang on the fine line of interior bliss. And in the end, I figured I could take it with me into the world, these interior blessings be with you too.
Old 03-03-2019, 04:32 AM
Ascender
Ah.. interesting journey that you have had.
Old 03-03-2019, 01:55 PM
Master
Thank you Ziusudra.

Please forgive me if my humor gets a little over the top at times, life with its ups and downs, and the wonder keeps me on the edge of a strange kinda giddiness.

I love life and on another level, I can see the horrors.

God help me to see past the veil of all our suffering.

Will we ever find our consciousness in a place of great spiritual repose, our Sabbath rest!

And what about you my good friend Ziu..

Where have you been?
Old 03-03-2019, 05:42 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nowayout

and the wonder keeps me on the edge of a strange kinda giddiness.

I like the above phrase...
Wonder of life ... causing giddiness
Even with its ups and downs

One should never apologize for humor but pity those who do not get it.

Where I have been...
Many places, many different times..
We never stay at any place nor at any time frame.. long enough.
So I can not truly say that I have been there - as in really been there to make it as a part of my real ID.
All I can say is that I had passed through those places and times.
And I learn something from each...
That is how I feel inside.

Like, when we take any class at school. As we move through different levels of math, science, chemistry, language and etc classes, we learn at those class rooms and during those class periods.
However, my real ID is not the student sitting in those classes. I retrieve only the knowledge.

Our energy changes and evolves by its universal laws and by our own creations. Hence, we need to keep attending those classes to learn the new stuffs.

Life is like that, I think... Continuing educations.
My beloved and my soul friends/families take the same classes with me as we need to keep up with the updated knowledge together.

I am curious.
Did you get answers to your questions during your pass through the monastery? or are you still searching?
Old 03-03-2019, 05:45 PM
Ascender
BTW, I watched "The Surprise", a movie. On Prime.
Nicely done. You may enjoy it.
Old 03-03-2019, 06:31 PM
ImthatIm

I too Love that word "giddiness"

The comfort of giddiness
A thought form with pitiless
Reaching the hands to all that BE
Sense the expanse of Loves firm stance
Together we sense the comforting Love in giddiness.
Old 03-03-2019, 08:43 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ziusudra

I am curious.
Did you get answers to your questions during your pass through the monastery? or are you still searching?

Hmm, I did not go in with questions as much as I went in to connect with the living God, within me.

I was so in love with God, all I could think about at the time was being in complete union with God. No other desires, no other want's or needs but to be a vessel for Gods transcended lights, witnessed within me.

After months, weeks, very long hours of contemplative prayer, work, and fasting I had some very profound experiences. But then I found that God also sends spiritual dryness, where nothing shines within, everything becomes hard work, the drudgery, the monotony, the very silent cloistered world, It became too much for me, guess I need to be in the world after all but I still" know" God.

Like a friend, we talk.

Am I still searching, always searching but I have some very good days on an interior level.

Thank you all for your responses, I am moved that you read my poetry and all. This is a nice side of the spiritual community.
Old 03-03-2019, 11:50 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ziusudra
BTW, I watched "The Surprise", a movie. On Prime.
Nicely done. You may enjoy it.

I will try to view it, not on Netflix but I will find a way.