Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Healing

Old 28-01-2019, 02:37 AM
Experiencer
Prayers and Healing needed! Urgent!

Seeking some prayers from those on the forum. I did not mention anything prior to now because I was awaiting more medical hoops I had to jump through. I was very invested into becoming a kidney donor for my sibling who is in dialysis 3x's a week. Unfortunately earlier this week we had gotten some bad news with regards to our tissue typing. We were told that my sister has way too many antibodies which places her in a higher percentage than the normal recipient. Noone knows if this is from past surgeries or transfusions but regardless we would not be a good match. It was explained to me prior to the tissue typing that if we did not match for some reason that a "paired" donor scenario could be considered. This means that if there is another family out there in a similar situation where they don't match exactly their loved one that a kidney could possibly be crossmatched to go "round robin" so to speak.

....This is where it gets interesting. Once they realized I would not be a good match they then basically told me that because for most of my life I had been a smoker that my kidney was good enough for my sibling but it would have to go before the review board to o.k. me for somone different. Just days prior to this I passed my pulmonary studies with flying colors. I am in my early 50's , I am physically fit, toned and not overweight, I am fitting into clothing I wore in my 20's, I eat healthy, am very active, don't do drugs, rarely drink but on special occasions, and was even willing to quit smoking completely. I felt I was the perfect canidate. What I am trying to cope with is someone having the ability to say...your organ was good enough for your own family member but now we must review and vote wether we can save someone elses life. This does not make sense to me at all. If someone out there can be "paired" and will match my sister then why would you let someone else die because it needs to be "reviewed"? If all parties involved are in agreement and willing to be tested why allow someone who may be worse off than my family member a denial??? I have been so frustrated this past week with accepting this.
I do somewhat understand the stance of the hospital in being cautious because I myself work in a medical setting (so please no preaching to the choir). But I just passed all my screenings thus far with flying colors and I can't see letting someone fade and possibly die. We are both O-(negative) and she has an extra amount of antibodies. The only plus side to this is she can be moved up the ladder some because everyone knows it will be much harder to find the right organ. I am asking for prayers and if anyone out there knows of anyone in a similar situation where they did not match their loved one for organ donation....Please, please,please reach out to me. I would love to be armed with the knowledge of another family to take into the review board that may be willing to help with a crossmatch. It's been a very bad and depressing week for me. I've lost too many loved ones so far and I almost feel like I sort of failed my sister because I was her only hope.
Old 28-01-2019, 03:08 AM
Master
I am sending you prayers! For healing and to ease your heart! You did Not fail you sister!!! You walk in beauty! And so does your sister! We have walked a similar walk (Hug) with my son. There is or was a native donor registry in the US. My husband is on it. I pray that a kidney is found for you sister! I send you all light and love and hold a place in my heart for all involved. I hope you do not mind my expressing from my heart.
Old 28-01-2019, 03:20 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anala
I am sending you prayers! For healing and to ease your heart! You did Not fail you sister!!! You walk in beauty! And so does your sister! We have walked a similar walk (Hug) with my son. There is or was a native donor registry in the US. My husband is on it. I pray that a kidney is found for you sister! I send you all light and love and hold a place in my heart for all involved. I hope you do not mind my expressing from my heart.

I thank you very much. I only hope I can find someone for this possible round robin exchange. If I have a willing family in the same situation it would be much harder for the review board to deny that. I feel this strongly.
Old 28-01-2019, 10:34 PM
Master
I'm very sorry for your predicament and pain.. but I hope that you can find the truth of healing and how it is possible for your sister and anyone still
<3

https://www.grapegate.com/testimonials/

I am watching a video right now by a wonderful man Dr Robert Morse that should be able to help your sister and you. It is about kidney dialysis and donation, similar to your situation, but I have to see at what minute he starts talking about what will be most relevant to you so while I am listening to that I will try to write an introduction here. but I am afraid to write too much because Dr Morse can tell it much better.

He talks about the importance of the kidneys all the time (he makes videos often, the one I am sharing is the 460th one) though and has helped thousands of people heal from all sorts of very serious issues, as you may see at the link I included above with different people's testimonials. It is possible for your sister too, please remember you can trust in nature and mainstream doctors are not your only choice. In case it makes any difference, since we are on a Spiritual Forum I will let you know that also Dr Morse is a spiritual man more concerned with that aspect of life, but feels it's part of his purpose to share about physically healing.

He goes on about a variety of things so it is a little hard for me to introduce someone to him with a random video but I hope you will be receptive and see the truth he is trying to share. There is also a search engine called rawfigs which you can look up a keyword and get results of which videos it's mentioned in

http://www.rawfigs.com/

well in the video he basically just talks a lot about healing and the problems we face today, and that the kidneys can be regenerated and are necessary for filtering toxins and acids out of the body, etc.. kidneys are connected to the lymph system (immune system) and fruit and herbs will help heal them the most. I'm gonna share the video but I guess it might not be the best thing to introduce you to because he talks about so many other things. however if you are willing to check it out he talks most about the person's question about the kidneys after the 44 minute mark

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h0WSm4HdJio

This is another video that isn't part of his normal weekly Q & A and it probably does a better job of explaining in general how he approaches healing

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V5n_bRmMA5Q

thank you for your time, God bless you and yours <3
Old 29-01-2019, 03:55 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sapphirez
I'm very sorry for your predicament and pain.. but I hope that you can find the truth of healing and how it is possible for your sister and anyone still
<3

https://www.grapegate.com/testimonials/

I am watching a video right now by a wonderful man Dr Robert Morse that should be able to help your sister and you. It is about kidney dialysis and donation, similar to your situation, but I have to see at what minute he starts talking about what will be most relevant to you so while I am listening to that I will try to write an introduction here. but I am afraid to write too much because Dr Morse can tell it much better.

He talks about the importance of the kidneys all the time (he makes videos often, the one I am sharing is the 460th one) though and has helped thousands of people heal from all sorts of very serious issues, as you may see at the link I included above with different people's testimonials. It is possible for your sister too, please remember you can trust in nature and mainstream doctors are not your only choice. In case it makes any difference, since we are on a Spiritual Forum I will let you know that also Dr Morse is a spiritual man more concerned with that aspect of life, but feels it's part of his purpose to share about physically healing.

He goes on about a variety of things so it is a little hard for me to introduce someone to him with a random video but I hope you will be receptive and see the truth he is trying to share. There is also a search engine called rawfigs which you can look up a keyword and get results of which videos it's mentioned in

http://www.rawfigs.com/

well in the video he basically just talks a lot about healing and the problems we face today, and that the kidneys can be regenerated and are necessary for filtering toxins and acids out of the body, etc.. kidneys are connected to the lymph system (immune system) and fruit and herbs will help heal them the most. I'm gonna share the video but I guess it might not be the best thing to introduce you to because he talks about so many other things. however if you are willing to check it out he talks most about the person's question about the kidneys after the 44 minute mark

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h0WSm4HdJio

This is another video that isn't part of his normal weekly Q & A and it probably does a better job of explaining in general how he approaches healing

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V5n_bRmMA5Q

thank you for your time, God bless you and yours <3

Thank you for your advice and all the insight, and for posting the links within your post on here. I will definitely take a look at his advice and videos. I am not sure in her situation if self healing will work. I think once the kidneys shut down and don't work maybe there is no coming back from that. I do believe in miracles though and it sure would be nice to hear about one that happened. I am very enlightened and very open, my sister is self admitedly not as much as I am, so I don't know if even a miracle would work in her case. But I am willing to give a try to anything. I just got to where I started feeling so invested in this endeavor, almost like it was part of my mission. And this past week was quite a let down. I know it was noones fault what happened but I really felt I had the possibility to save her life. I am open to trying anything which is why I will definitely take a look at the links. I haven't done so yet but I plan on it sometime tomorrow. Thank you again for posting that. It is greatly appreciated and if anything else comes to mind that can help feel free to either post again or send me a message.