Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 04-11-2019, 09:12 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shivani Devi
"1337" is the numerical way of writing "LEET" which is troll for "ELITE".
And "d00d" or "dOOd" is troll leetspeak for DUDE (not dead).
Put them both together and you get "ELITE DUDE" which says "I am better than you are".

Yupz.
And you call yourself a ''devi''. Talk about elitism!!

FairyCrystal is Dutch, that's why she read it as 'dead'.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shivani Devi
I knew my study of the troll language would pay off somewhere down the line..and for everything else:
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ
Your ''study of the troll language''.. LOL.

People got rickrolled so many times they all love the song now..
Old 04-11-2019, 09:23 PM
JustASimpleGuy

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1337_d00d
In my case, people from different backgrounds failed me both as a customer and a human being.

The only person who can fail you is you.
Old 04-11-2019, 09:30 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Altair
Yupz.
And you call yourself a ''devi''. Talk about elitism!!

FairyCrystal is Dutch, that's why she read it as 'dead'.

Your ''study of the troll language''.. LOL.

People got rickrolled so many times they all love the song now..
Icwatudidthar.

In Bali (my adopted home), Devi or Dewi is just the polite reference for a female of the species...it is the "Shivani" bit which is leet. :)

I was wondering who, on here, would remember all of those memes and fun games on the internet during the first 10 years of its commercial existence... surprised it turned out to be you!

Also surprised that "dood" means "dead" in Dutch... it means "milk" in Hindi...
Old 04-11-2019, 10:54 PM
1337_d00d

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustASimpleGuy
The only person who can fail you is you.

I'm just being nice with my words. They did stuff to me and I'm gonna do stuff to them, if that clarifies it :)

Now I know it has been said, If you do not forgive other's their sin, your heavenly father will not forgive yours. Problem is I am entirely content with my sins and have no problem paying for them.

Last edited by Clover : 04-11-2019 at 11:07 PM. Reason: Forum language rule
Old 04-11-2019, 11:12 PM
JustASimpleGuy

Quote:
I'm just being nice with my words. They did stuff to me and I'm gonna do stuff to them, if that clarifies it :)

Stuff begets stuff. What makes you think it ends with your stuff? You do realize having a tit-for-tat approach surrenders a part of yourself to their whims, right? Why allow them that level of control over your emotions?

As Sadghuru often says "I reserve that privilige for myself.". In other words no one is going to determine his emotional state. That's wisdom.
Old 05-11-2019, 12:36 PM
1337_d00d

Quote:
Stuff begets stuff. What makes you think it ends with your stuff? You do realize having a tit-for-tat approach surrenders a part of yourself to their whims, right? Why allow them that level of control over your emotions?

As Sadghuru often says "I reserve that privilige for myself.". In other words no one is going to determine his emotional state. That's wisdom.

I doubt they know anything about manifesting/laying curses, and even if they did, they have no just cause to do anything to me. They owe me, I don't owe them.

I know the Great Lord said, Forgive others and you will be forgiven, problem is that I have no sins of this magnitude and I would never fall to this level either. And cursing them still feels alot better than trying to shrug it off.
Old 06-11-2019, 03:10 PM
Master

Quote:
Since in my experience you don't get anything from God without faith, this applies to justice as well. So I could just "pray" to God, but cursing them feels more effective and proper. I don't really see the difference. So "praying" and "manifesting" becomes the same thing, but it will not be effective if not focused with the right emotion.

In my case, people from different backgrounds failed me both as a customer and a human being. Thus I've cursed them to lose their jobs, and they can find other occupations where their lack of professionalism will not be of inconvenience to the people they are supposed to serve.
Since you don't see a difference, just remember to include yourself as someone who failed you; curse yourself and feel good about it.

~ J
Old 06-11-2019, 03:23 PM
JustASimpleGuy

Quote:
I doubt they know anything about manifesting/laying curses

You assume much.

Quote:
and even if they did, they have no just cause to do anything to me. They owe me, I don't owe them.

That's your perspective. Perhaps they have the same exact perspective about you. Besides, no one owes you anything. That's your expectation and it's not only unreasonable but selfish.

Quote:
I know the Great Lord said, Forgive others and you will be forgiven, problem is that I have no sins of this magnitude and I would never fall to this level either.

By judging the sins of yourself and others and meeting out 'justice' you're intruding on a domain exclusively reserved to God.

EDIT: For the record I'm speaking from my own personal experience. Back in the day I had an evil temper and visited my 'just' revenge on more than one occasion. It wasn't until I had my moment of clarity, standing on the proverbial precipice staring into the abyss and frantically searching where to place blame that I only saw one face staring back at me, and it was my own. It took 49 years to arrive at that place.
Old 06-11-2019, 04:01 PM
Master

Quote:
By judging the sins of yourself and others and meeting out 'justice' you're intruding on a domain exclusively reserved to God.
Actually I don't see this simply because we judge all the time. Something I saw and still see. We sometimes miss the point of forgiving. It isn't about them but I. iow, it doesn't even have anything to do with God

The post represent how we interact with each other and no matter how we try, we influence each other. We are the cause and effect. For instance what is the difference if a conflict ensued. No difference. The experience of feeling is common. The motivation of experience. We judge all the time do we not. I don't know if I can cast the first stone. Do we not do the same things in different ways.
Old 06-11-2019, 04:21 PM
JustASimpleGuy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lemex
Actually I don't see this simply because we judge all the time. Something I saw and still see. We sometimes miss the point of forgiving. It isn't about them but I. iow, it doesn't even have anything to do with God

The post represent how we interact with each other and no matter how we try, we influence each other. We are the cause and effect. For instance what is the difference if a conflict ensued. No difference. The experience of feeling is common. The motivation of experience. We judge all the time do we not. I don't know if I can cast the first stone. Do we not do the same things in different ways.

I think when we use the language of sin and punishment for sin meeted out by our own hand because surely God would understand it's drastically different than a normal tit-for-tat situation. You take something from me and my ego demands I take something back. Not because you sinned and God will understand but because you dissed my ego and it demands its pound of flesh.

"Do not judge lest you be judged. For in the way you judge, you will be judged; and by your standard of measure, it will be measured to you." ~ Matthew 7:1-2