Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Non Duality

Old 01-01-2023, 01:14 PM
Master
The pen as the highest manifestation

Hello,

I heard recently, several times, that there is a higher more primary, more first, manifestation than light. And that is "the pen". Reaching further to nonduality, and Source, and Oneness, this... This was a big surprise. And perplexing.

How can one interpret this?

I always saw light and prelight as 1 or 2 dimensional, elemental. But if there is a "pen" even higher and more prime than light itself. How can there be a "pen" beyond time and space?

And what can be ment with the "pen"?

It seems similar to the idea that everything is essentially "thought". Made out of thought. And thought thought upon longer becomes manifest. Into light and form and time and space.

As thought is non dimensional.

First there was a thought. Then a thought about that thought. And then a thought about that thought about that thought.

I have experienced these in deep meditation. It is even more prime than elemental dimensions of light and form.

But the "pen"...? How does the "pen" relate to this?

I know that Directors are as close as we can come to the idea of God. And they work with the pen. And maybe the pen relates to thought or is a symbol for the ever presence of thought and thought forms. And expansion and evolution of thought. As the director of all life on all levels/realms simultaneously. As ever presence of thoughts and their cycles, due to the eternal freedom of the One to "think" as One as All as One. To think infinite things. Forever free to think anything and everything into becoming. As being can only be and thought can only become.

Anyone have any idea, how would you interpret this?

Thanks.
Old 01-01-2023, 01:35 PM
Master
I also often think of everything as a fractal. And then I wonder "what created the fractal?" it is made out of light. But how can there be a pen beyond the fractal? Isn't the pen a part of the fractal? How can that be?

This is such a mysterious and interesting new theory.
Old 01-01-2023, 11:26 PM
Master

i honestly never encountered this before... so I have to guess lol...

personally I have trouble where I take what I see as immutable, as somehow so compelling that it can't not be. But I already know that isn't actually the case from other studies... so maybe a pen is what one uses to draw the pictures one sees? Maybe the idea that the pen is mightier than light means that somehow, one can draw the things one sees differently than what one thinks must be there?

but this may also hint at something about something beyond what we see: our interpretation of what we see. I already know, my own interpretation of what I see rarely coincides with the reality of what is happening beyond what I see. And yet, I also want to think I know what I'm talking about, that I'm right in my own estimations... that the words I have for what must be happening before I see things are somehow correct. So maybe, the 'pen' is the thoughts we wave about what things are and what things must be, beyond the pure sensory input we get about those things. And maybe something different happens, if we are but able to rewrite the story we are telling ourselves? Instead of thinking there is a single correct, objective story we have to stick to just because everyone else seems to be buying into it?

Well that is a couple of ideas, but again I wanna say I've never heard of this before so I really haven't a clue what is actually being said lol...
Old 02-01-2023, 03:31 PM
Knower

'The pen' is a thought.
Old 02-01-2023, 07:09 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ewwerrin
It seems similar to the idea that everything is essentially "thought". Made out of thought. And thought thought upon longer becomes manifest. Into light and form and time and space. As thought is non dimensional. First there was a thought. Then a thought about that thought. And then a thought about that thought about that thought.
Is thought non-dimensional? Or is thought just another form? In the realms of form then everything begins with thought, but what exists before any thoughts arise?

Another approach is that out of the Absolute comes a Void which manifests as Sound (the Word of God) which manifests as Light which manifests as Vibration which manifests as Mind which manifests as Form which then takes on shape and colour to become the ten thousand things.

The world of Thoughts is fairly low down the scale.

Peace
Old 02-01-2023, 08:03 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by FallingLeaves
... our interpretation of ...
This is so genius! Interpretation as the vehicle by which Creator Creates! All becomings!

Thank you so much. Your interpretation is perfect.
Old 02-01-2023, 08:12 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by movingalways
'The pen' is a thought.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamthat
Is thought non-dimensional? ...
... Peace

Thanks, yeah. Interpretation is so much better than my idea of "thoughts". Because it also explains the "Impulse" at the Source of Creation. To Create from Will by Way of Interpretation. That impulse is what controls the interpretation, or the "pen", of all infinity already existing, into our here and now becoming/creating.

FallingLeaves is genius beyond!

This is so deep and it puts all the pieces of the puzzle together.

If I look at a fractal, I can always zoom into appearant shapes. But by the power of interpretation I can EXPECT/BELIEVE a matrix grid of ANY WILLED CREATING into Expanded Becoming! WOAH!

This is the key, the missing link!

Interpretation is the vehicle by which Consciousness creates. And it can be on purpose or by default. On purpose when we become Conscious that we are creating.
Old 09-01-2023, 04:36 AM
O K Viswanath

Quote:
Hello,
Forever free to think anything and everything into becoming. As being can only be and thought can only become.
Anyone have any idea, how would you interpret this?.

No becoming.
Only Being.
Thought thinks that whatever it thought is becoming. . One Thought, then another thought which acknowledges first thought, further thought which compares all the thoughts before and assumes as something becoming. Ultimately it is just thought. No real becoming.

Happy New Year Folks.
Old 09-01-2023, 02:29 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by O K Viswanath
No...
... Year Folks.
thanks for sharing your thoughts and happy new year! =D

It's so interesting, I never knew anyone who knew this. Untill I realised it. Now others speak it too. That's funny.

No change, no becoming. Only being being infitely and eternally Unique.
That's what you ment right?
An total nonduality.
Old 09-01-2023, 03:50 PM
O K Viswanath

Quote:
No change, no becoming. Only being being infitely and eternally Unique.
That's what you ment right?
An total nonduality.

Yeah. But, is it valid to think about these thoughts?

Why the question about Thoughts (movement/becoming) becomes so important everytime within us? Why this Illusion is more fanciful/Beautiful than "being Being"? Why the Beauty of Thinking Duality is more fascinating than being Nondual?
Why the Rabbit attracts more than the Hat/Reality? What's the real crux being missed and feel like ignorant?
If there is just One Knowledgeable Consciousness, why there is an ignorance of being limited felt?

These questions struck me many times.