Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Welcome to Spiritual Forums > Forum Help

Closed Thread

Old 04-11-2019, 11:33 AM
Master
Smile What do others do.

Yeah sf just don't work on my new mobile.

I just cant get the right screen size.
I was able to get new posts when I when't on the browser Firefox but now that don't work any more.

But all the other websites I have been on there has been no problem.

I was wondering what others do any kind feed back would be great.
in places where others do not.
Old 04-11-2019, 11:54 AM
Suspended
Use another phone. Do you still have your old phone?. If yes and using SF on it worked without any problems, why not use the old phone for SF?.
Old 04-11-2019, 12:26 PM
Master
Fish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunshine111
Use another phone. Do you still have your old phone?. If yes and using SF on it worked without any problems, why not use the old phone for SF?.

Thanks for your reply Sunshine111.

I'm worried about when my old phone packs in.

The lady at mobile 3 said all modern mobiles were the same, do you use a mobile to get on here.
Old 04-11-2019, 04:44 PM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pagandell
Thanks for your reply Sunshine111.

I'm worried about when my old phone packs in.

The lady at mobile 3 said all modern mobiles were the same, do you use a mobile to get on here.

Yes, I am only logging onto this site from my phone. Have never used this site or accessed this from a computer or laptop.

Sorry, I didn't and don't understand what "packs in" that you are worried about in regards to your old phone and "when your phone packs in" exactly mean...what does this mean?.
Old 04-11-2019, 06:46 PM
Master
Quote:
Yes, I am only logging onto this site from my phone. Have never used this site or accessed this from a computer or laptop.

Sorry, I didn't and don't understand what "packs in" that you are worried about in regards to your old phone and "when your phone packs in" exactly mean...what does this mean?.

When my old phone packs in working, stops working.

Is your phone an old one or new one, do you get new posts and a proper screen size that is easy to use.
Old 04-11-2019, 10:40 PM
Suspended
Quote:
When my old phone packs in working, stops working.

Is your phone an old one or new one, do you get new posts and a proper screen size that is easy to use.

To get new posts you have to click on the option "new posts" and preferrably choose "previous day" as if you lastly visited let us say 30 minutes ago and nobody posted in the last 30 minutes, there would be no new posts and you will not get any new posts(because there were no new posts since your last visit).

I only get new posts only if I go to the relevant option which normally and usually, I do not.

I am not interested in new posts to be honest, only interested in the new posts the threads I subscribe for which I receive an e-mail notification and get informed about new posts in this way.

Why don't you participate and subscribe by commenting in 1,2 or a few threads/subjects that interest you and receive all notifications about all new posts by e-mail instead of chasing or searching for new posts?.

Have a say and your say instead of checking out what new everyone says.

The screen on this phone I am using now is not small at all but still, typing on a cell phone is not the same as typing on a computer or laptop.

Everything becomes more difficult on a phone, whether that is writing, or editing, reading previewing, even using emoticons. But, it is very easy and light to carry and be anywhere you want.
Old 12-11-2019, 06:36 AM
Master
Fish

Quote:
To get new posts you have to click on the option "new posts" and preferrably choose "previous day" as if you lastly visited let us say 30 minutes ago and nobody posted in the last 30 minutes, there would be no new posts and you will not get any new posts(because there were no new posts since your last visit).

I only get new posts only if I go to the relevant option which normally and usually, I do not.

I am not interested in new posts to be honest, only interested in the new posts the threads I subscribe for which I receive an e-mail notification and get informed about new posts in this way.

Why don't you participate and subscribe by commenting in 1,2 or a few threads/subjects that interest you and receive all notifications about all new posts by e-mail instead of chasing or searching for new posts?.

Have a say and your say instead of checking out what new everyone says.

The screen on this phone I am using now is not small at all but still, typing on a cell phone is not the same as typing on a computer or laptop.

Everything becomes more difficult on a phone, whether that is writing, or editing, reading previewing, even using emoticons. But, it is very easy and light to carry and be anywhere you want.

I tried to get new posts after leaving it for 1 to 2 days I still got sorry no matches, I'm not the only one Mrs H has this problem and NoOne said he had problems even use'sing windows and chrome.

I have been coming on here for a few years now, and reading new posts is the fist thing I do, I have got to know peeps on here and have a mental image of them in my mind, its like following a soap like EastEnders but on here the characters are real people.

I have been on loads of sites now that I was not able to get on my old phone and not had one single problem.

So I now feel It may be a sign that maybe in awhile it may be time for me to move on from sf and direct my energy towards new directions.
There is a certain subject I really would like to talk about in a spiritual context and every time I bring it up on here my post is deleted and there is a web site with lots of users like on here called Urban 75 and I can talk about it on there.

Last edited by Pagandell : 12-11-2019 at 04:58 PM.
Old 17-11-2019, 07:55 AM
Suspended
Quote:
I tried to get new posts after leaving it for 1 to 2 days I still got sorry no matches, I'm not the only one Mrs H has this problem and NoOne said he had problems even use'sing windows and chrome.

I have been coming on here for a few years now, and reading new posts is the fist thing I do, I have got to know peeps on here and have a mental image of them in my mind, its like following a soap like EastEnders but on here the characters are real people.

I have been on loads of sites now that I was not able to get on my old phone and not had one single problem.

So I now feel It may be a sign that maybe in awhile it may be time for me to move on from sf and direct my energy towards new directions.
There is a certain subject I really would like to talk about in a spiritual context and every time I bring it up on here my post is deleted and there is a web site with lots of users like on here called Urban 75 and I can talk about it on there.

That is just so odd that you cannot get any new posts despite the fact that you left it for 1-2 days".

You know best for yourself and what suits you, glad you found something that you like. Wish you all the best in your endeavours, take care!
Closed Thread