Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Divination > Numerology, Runes etc.

Old 28-05-2012, 03:31 PM
Master

0 for karmatic debt number?

Hi everyone :) I was doing my numerology online, when a zero appeared for my karmatic debt number. Does anyone know what this means? I did numerology for both my name and my dragon name (as this name reflects me as well, over in my guardian's realm) , both came out with a zero for karmatic debt though. Is there something you recommend me doing or looking at? Any insight or ideas are welcome :)
Old 28-05-2012, 03:33 PM
Quagmire

What do you think Karma is.
Old 28-05-2012, 03:38 PM
Master

Quote:
What do you think Karma is.
:) I know what karma is, but the number confuses me bc I've had many past lives.Does this mean I have no debt left and am creating karma in this life, or finishing up returning everything?

Last edited by arive nan : 13-07-2013 at 07:34 AM.
Old 28-05-2012, 03:46 PM
Quagmire

I think it means you are where you are suppose to be, following the path you chose for this life very nicely.
Old 28-05-2012, 03:47 PM
Quagmire

Here is something from a dream I had about karma and the energy flow within the cosmos.

Quote:
I have these vivid memories of me standing in the midst of the great flow of the cosmos, the river within the sea. As I am standing there I can see how this great flow of energy is intertwined by a lot of smaller energy flows, like on big rainbow. This here red color introduces itself to me as Karma and tells me that all karma is, is an energy flow designed to keep you on your chosen path. That it is something you choose on a soul level if you want or not, so Karma will never bring you anything you do not need.
Old 28-05-2012, 06:46 PM
Master

Quote:
Here is something from a dream I had about karma and the energy flow within the cosmos.
:) thank you I enjoyed it. The number zero still confuses me though.. I got what you mean, I've studied that stuff and am working on learning from it. Could someone do a reading or something and inquire on it?

Old 28-05-2012, 07:12 PM
Quagmire

So I followed my intuition and went for my Goddess Guidance deck and I was drawn to just pick the first card. Do you want me to post what it says here or in a PM, or not at all
Old 29-05-2012, 12:47 AM
Master

Quote:
So I followed my intuition and went for my Goddess Guidance deck and I was drawn to just pick the first card. Do you want me to post what it says here or in a PM, or not at all
Here's good (unless you think it belongs in a pm ) thank you for all your help

Old 29-05-2012, 01:38 AM
Quagmire

I went to my deck and the card that revealed itself was: Aeracura [Blossoming] You are just getting started, so have patience with yourself and the process, and do not give up. The card tells me that you are where you are and should not worry. Don't try to rush this process of blossoming, as it's part of your beautiful path. Enjoy learning new knowledge and skills. Take your time to gather new ideas. Open yourself and try to find a new perspective on things if the old is not balanced, and then you will see the old become the new and the unbalanced become balanced.

I felt drawn to pick two more cards and the next card I think you will find very interesting First I got Athena [Inner Wisdom] You know what to do. Trust your inner wisdom, and then I got Cordelia [Go Outside] You have been indoors too long. Go outside and get some fresh air. Cordelia laugh and says you should not take it literally, she means that you shall step away from where you dwell right now and look at the situation with new eyes. You already have the knowledge and wisdom within so just relax and let it come to you.

Athena shares this wisdom with me for you to take: All new knowledge can be confusing at times, just relax and give it time to settle within. The words my child is a part of this sentence but it is like they are the sentence so I do not really know where to put them. Hope you find wisdom in the words and that they will help you.
Old 29-05-2012, 02:21 AM
Master

Quote:
I went to my deck and the card that revealed itself was: Aeracura [Blossoming] You are just getting started, so have patience with yourself and the process, and do not give up. The card tells me that you are where you are and should not worry. Don't try to rush this process of blossoming, as it's part of your beautiful path. Enjoy learning new knowledge and skills. Take your time to gather new ideas. Open yourself and try to find a new perspective on things if the old is not balanced, and then you will see the old become the new and the unbalanced become balanced.

I felt drawn to pick two more cards and the next card I think you will find very interesting First I got Athena [Inner Wisdom] You know what to do. Trust your inner wisdom, and then I got Cordelia [Go Outside] You have been indoors too long. Go outside and get some fresh air. Cordelia laugh and says you should not take it literally, she means that you shall step away from where you dwell right now and look at the situation with new eyes. You already have the knowledge and wisdom within so just relax and let it come to you.

Athena shares this wisdom with me for you to take: All new knowledge can be confusing at times, just relax and give it time to settle within. The words my child is a part of this sentence but it is like they are the sentence so I do not really know where to put them. Hope you find wisdom in the words and that they will help you.
:) it is quite something that you picked Athena. She was an adopted mother of mine in several past lives and is present in the room with me as I type this :) she does call me that as well so I am surprised to hear from her through you (I talk with her a lot)
as for the other, I am inside a lot with school and everything and when I'm outside, I go rock hunting (obsession with rocks and crystals :) we have containers Everywhere. So maybe I just need to take a step back away from things and deal with what I have at the present (although it's the rocks finding me sometimes, the last few days crystal and rock filled shoe boxes and containers are appearing in our house.) And I guess I've been a bit antsy as well recently.. I will relax "noted" (I hope it gets through ) the blossoming I can relate too as well right now, things are looking brighter and creatures of more and more pure evilness are coming out of banishment, but things are being dealt with like a breeze in the wind (thanks to other realms and Athena, and my guardian's home realm who are working hard to keep things straightened out and peaceful for now :) thank you so much I have asked Athena for some insight into this, and this has been her answer, and since she is replying the same to you, I will hold back and find the answer (maybe I'll find another friend or two along the way as well)

Last edited by arive nan : 13-07-2013 at 07:35 AM.