Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Complementary Therapies & Traditional Medicine > Reiki

Old 11-04-2012, 10:34 PM
shifty123

There are several people whom my opinion of them are not always that positive. Yet i still help them. That is part of the responsibilities when you practice stuff like this.
Old 14-04-2012, 08:29 AM
res

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rin
Young people are overly idealistic, at least were when I was young, lol. That is not a good foundation for healing work and that is why I would not attune anyone below 21, or if they are studying for a career in a health profession, below 18.

I tend to agree with you that 21 is a good age and i wouldnt attune anyone under this age either. Doctors say the brain is not fully formed until age 23 so i can see why you would use this as a basis.
Old 14-04-2012, 08:45 PM
shifty123

I will attune anyone willing. No matter what the age. If something isn't meant to be. The spirit will deal with it. If something is meant to be. The spirit will attune to it.
Old 15-04-2012, 05:53 AM
Rin

Quote:
Originally Posted by shifty123
I will attune anyone willing. No matter what the age. If something isn't meant to be. The spirit will deal with it. If something is meant to be. The spirit will attune to it.
To absolve ourselves from taking responsibility for our actions by using a cheap escape does not look spiritual to me.
Old 15-04-2012, 07:15 PM
shifty123

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rin
To absolve ourselves from taking responsibility for our actions by using a cheap escape does not look spiritual to me.

To whom much is given. Much is expected.
Old 17-04-2012, 02:18 AM
HEERO108

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akaalis
I personally know a few people whom formally practiced Reiki and I myself have examined this system as well.

There is nothing wrong with the practice of Reiki, but I WILL say to all of you whom are interested in Reiki, that its a quite a low level practice and the energies involved don't penetrate or reach that high in terms of levels or realms. I say this for only the modern form and practitioners of Reiki, but not for the first Reiki Master, Japanese Buddhist Mikao Usui, who was a well accomplished Spiritual Master whom devoted his entire life to being so.

I know some of you here MAY be offended by my post, but a good number of the Reiki so-called "Master Teachers" or "Practitioners" nowadays are very commercially driven, and if one is materialistically driven then that in turn has an hampering effect on the spiritual aspect itself. Which is why the energies I seen emitted from alot of these Master Attuners aren't very strong or substantial to begin with.

What do you practice instead of Reiki, Akaalis?
Old 18-04-2012, 03:41 PM
Akaalis

Quote:
Originally Posted by HEERO108
What do you practice instead of Reiki, Akaalis?

Well I myself have been practicing Falun Dafa for about 8 years now, I also know several fellow practitioners whom also formerly practiced Reiki.