Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 13-12-2017, 11:42 AM
Seeker

I am now the runner

Many years back I met my twin flame. Now, I am suddenly the runner. I let go years ago, but I don't know why all of a sudden this is happening, why the change in heart. Is it inevitable these soul contracts reverse? What if we don't want it anymore? Hoping for some clarity from those who experienced the opposite end.
Old 13-12-2017, 11:59 AM
Lorelyen

Purle-e-e-eze!

You claim to be 20 in your profile but you don't state where you're from. In some USA states you won't reach majority until another year is up. You have masses of life to explore.

There's an absolute abundance of choices out there for you. Remember, twin flaming is just a belief and a very demanding one at that, nothing more. If you've been brought up in a twin flame/thesosphist religious environment then you have the choice to accept it or leave it. That's up to you.

But things calamatous so far in your life are not an indicator of what must be. And please don't be too hasty to put down the mundane. It's where we are now, where we meet people and enjoy their company, enjoy and explore ourselves (for the most part) using it as an anchor. The mundane is as spiritual as anything and everything else. It just happens to be a particular focus.

In time you will have a partner in life if you feel that's part of your wholeness but please to keep an open mind as to how it may happen.

Old 13-12-2017, 12:03 PM
Seeker

Thank you. And I'm actually 25, just scrambled a random date on there. I can see how it can be misleading. I guess we can only hope for a clear path and that in time things will show itself.
Old 13-12-2017, 01:08 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by hope123
Many years back I met my twin flame. Now, I am suddenly the runner. I let go years ago, but I don't know why all of a sudden this is happening, why the change in heart. Is it inevitable these soul contracts reverse? What if we don't want it anymore? Hoping for some clarity from those who experienced the opposite end.

Hi Hope,

I'm old enough to be your mother, lol, but I met my twin when we were just kids. We had a romantic relationship is young adults. By your age he and I saw each other occasionally but he always was with another woman and like you I ran. As much as I loved him I got to a point I could not accept him not being with me.

He and I had no contact for over 20 years, then 2 years ago he came back in my life. The reconnection was intense and all those feelings came right back.
Then I learned of twin flames and everything suddenly made sense and I came to this forum.

Even today we are good friends but he is in a relationship with another woman and has just moved in with her.

Even now I have thoughts of running - for good. I'm still learning my way, trying to keep this special man as a friend, but hurting seeing him with her.

If this person is yoru twin flame and you're running, know it is for a reason. You may not know the reason but it's there. It means it's time for you to move on to something else in your life. Live your life, build your career, have other relationships and someday it is possible you and he may come back in each others lives if that's meant to be.

Hope that helps some.
Old 13-12-2017, 09:17 PM
Knower
Serial runner here. As said in many other posts, for decades with years of no connection or communication.

My biggest issue is I feel unworthy of my TF. I get scared of the overwhelming feelings. I get scared of his devotion. I get scared of how much he cares and how much I mean to him and all he wants to do for me in all ways. There are times I wish I weren't as entwined with another. There are times I do feel smothered and unfulfilled. I've made great differences in his life all for the good and yet I feel lacking. Yet there is no end to the depth of love I have for my Twin. And all the good he has done for me and the unending support.

Each time I'm drawn back I understand once again it is a blessing to be in a TF union, be it half heaven and half hell as it may seem at times. I ask myself and my Twin, why you, why us? In all the universe *we* - united together - in one of the super rarest of soul connections and that is astonishing.
Old 14-12-2017, 08:24 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by LunaBlue
Serial runner here. As said in many other posts, for decades with years of no connection or communication.

My biggest issue is I feel unworthy of my TF. I get scared of the overwhelming feelings. I get scared of his devotion. I get scared of how much he cares and how much I mean to him and all he wants to do for me in all ways. There are times I wish I weren't as entwined with another. There are times I do feel smothered and unfulfilled. I've made great differences in his life all for the good and yet I feel lacking. Yet there is no end to the depth of love I have for my Twin. And all the good he has done for me and the unending support.

Each time I'm drawn back I understand once again it is a blessing to be in a TF union, be it half heaven and half hell as it may seem at times. I ask myself and my Twin, why you, why us? In all the universe *we* - united together - in one of the super rarest of soul connections and that is astonishing.

ah decades?!? wow i need to sever my connection asap! this is no way to live.
Old 16-12-2017, 12:40 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by hope123
You don't have to run, you don't have to separate ever. You can stand still, say I need some time to process my feelings and go within see what t is about. Hint - it is usually about you, they are just a trigger
Old 16-12-2017, 12:40 AM
Experiencer

You can use free energy clearing to deal with any internal blocks
Old 16-12-2017, 12:42 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by LunaBlue

You deserve thus connection.
Old 16-12-2017, 12:43 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by ssdm1
Hi Hope,

I'm old enough to be your mother, lol, but I met my twin when we were just kids. We had a romantic relationship is young adults. By your age he and I saw each other occasionally but he always was with another woman and like you I ran. As much as I loved him I got to a point I could not accept him not being with me.

He and I had no contact for over 20 years, then 2 years ago he came back in my life. The reconnection was intense and all those feelings came right back.
Then I learned of twin flames and everything suddenly made sense and I came to this forum.

Even today we are good friends but he is in a relationship with another woman and has just moved in with her.

Even now I have thoughts of running - for good. I'm still learning my way, trying to keep this special man as a friend, but hurting seeing him with her.

If this person is yoru twin flame and you're running, know it is for a reason. You may not know the reason but it's there. It means it's time for you to move on to something else in your life. Live your life, build your career, have other relationships and someday it is possible you and he may come back in each others lives if that's meant to be.

Hope that helps some.

Did you ever tell him you still have feelings for him?