Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 12-12-2017, 04:18 PM
Experiencer
Being Happy

Since Being activated, I have experienced all sorts of lower vibrational energies as I purged and work through my stuff. This has had a profound effect on how I am experiencing Joy. There was a long time that I didn't and I still find it difficult to get into that frame of mind.

Recently I have understood that Joy is a choice to be made and that it has to be made continuously until it becomes a habit. However I am still struggling because the basic idea of happiness has shifted for me. What I used to find happiness in no longer does it and the things I do find joy in are not usually very normal for others to participated. For instance talking about Joy! LOL

I've become quite a bit more serious and it is a struggle for me to connect with people who are not on the same path or similar...

How have you noticed Joy / happiness change in your journey?

have you been able to re-establish Joy in your life since being activated by your TF/SM?

What things bring you Joy when you tend to get too serious?

How are you relating to old sources of joy now?
Old 12-12-2017, 08:42 PM
Deactivated Account
I find joy from being in the moment.

Sometimes I like to remind myself to let joy into my experience by affirming it so - a simple affirmation to let joy into my heart... and then my heart feels happy because it loves joy!

Of course though, we experience all sorts of emotions - sometimes I even feel happy, sad - but I try to remind myself to be present with it all.

I like talking about joy too as it shifts my focus and attention to It!

Thanks.
Old 12-12-2017, 09:42 PM
Master
I find joy when I'm in alignment. I've been able to get into alignment from before I met him.
I can experience joy in other ways too, when I'm in alignment. When in alignment things are different. Better. But I already experienced this before meeting him.

Tending to get too serious... I consider that a Taurus trait. I've always had that. I can be lighthearted and fun too, but in general I'm rather serious. I think this has to do with my eagerness to learn. I do need moments of relaxation though, and I do like connecting with someone with a similar sense of humour and having a lot of fun. Goofing around.

I don't think any of this has changed much cos as I said, I got into alignment before meeting him (not all of the time, but often).
And even though I'm still going through the motions of our breakup, I still often am in alignment.
Old 12-12-2017, 10:34 PM
Guide

Sometimes it feels like those coward runner tf's steal it all away and then go use it for themselves in toxic situations and people.

No i really dont find much happiness/joy in much of anything in the previous things before meeting that "oh so fun tf".

i seem to be more at peace when i can do something that totally distracts tf out of my mind. And who wouldnt? Its an annoyance to think of someone id rather not. Hopefully this changes and soon!

Its about time those tf teachers reveal how to sever this connection. Some do know how.. they just dont want to stop making money from people suffering. They also need to stop this "DM is coming back" scheme too. They are not coming back just because some stupid tarot cards say so. Many people dont actually want their tf they just only "think" they do and that it will solve all of their "problems"
Old 12-12-2017, 10:57 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by psychegrl
Since Being activated, I have experienced all sorts of lower vibrational energies as I purged and work through my stuff. This has had a profound effect on how I am experiencing Joy. There was a long time that I didn't and I still find it difficult to get into that frame of mind.

Recently I have understood that Joy is a choice to be made and that it has to be made continuously until it becomes a habit. However I am still struggling because the basic idea of happiness has shifted for me. What I used to find happiness in no longer does it and the things I do find joy in are not usually very normal for others to participated. For instance talking about Joy! LOL

I've become quite a bit more serious and it is a struggle for me to connect with people who are not on the same path or similar...

How have you noticed Joy / happiness change in your journey?

have you been able to re-establish Joy in your life since being activated by your TF/SM?

What things bring you Joy when you tend to get too serious?

How are you relating to old sources of joy now?
I'm beginning to understand that Joy has been there throughout my life, but I'd become very good at tuning out of it. We all have I think to some degree simply through living and doing things we thought we should be doing and not following what Joy was and is leading us to.

As children we naturally knew to follow that joy in the games and discoveries we made, the friendships too but our parents/caregivers have other ideas of what we should be doing and who to play with. They did a good job of eventually helping us to zone out and to follow the "social norms"....go to school, study hard, get a good job, marry and have a family lol. We've been indoctrinated with these ideas saying we can only be happy if we succeed with these. Its not our parents fault, they only did what they thought was best with what they knew ...and I'd have to say I did the same for my kids unfortunately.

Its only now that I realise after listening to teachers such as Bashar and Abraham that Joy is our inner song that guides us to those things that bring us more Joy...and is also a path that steers us in the right direction of what we came to do. I realised that I had held a kind of tension within...a resistance to joy, because I was following my head filled list of what needs to be done and not persue that which made me feel alive and vital.

So, on a daily basis I practice being aware of my inner feeling state, find out where the tension is and release. Then follow what excites me. My head and my heart are not always in agreement...my head can put in a good arguement "but this needs urgent attention!!!" More often than not though I realise doing it the heads way takes longer because I can't concentrate while if I was to do the hearts way I get to follow my excitement and enjoy myself...which then can lead me to an answer or idea of a better way to do the job that needed doing in the first place...generally the job then gets done in double quick time and with positive results.

I can be serious when I'm trying to understand certain things. I noticed though in the beginning with all of this I felt the need to make others understand too cos I could see how their own lives could change for the better and it became kind of like a mission, a purpose but it was out of fear really I think. Changing the world view was important to me suddenly.

Now I'm not quite as bad lol, there are moments but I see now that just as quickly as it happened to me it can happen the same with others in their own time. Plus, you have to be in the right head and heart space to take in some of the teachings. What I'm discovering now would have gone right over my head before simply because the foundations of basic understanding hadn't been grounded...and there's still a continued progression on that score, I still get Ah ha moments from stuff I'd encountered from the beginning of the tf experience.

So, what do I do ...whatever excites me...if having a coffee and catching up with SF excites me I do that, if rearranging my furniture at home excites me I do that lol...its no one thing, i let my inner joy guide me now.

As for relating to old sources of joy...not sure what that was now lol.
Old 12-12-2017, 11:10 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForgedInFire
Sometimes it feels like those coward runner tf's steal it all away and then go use it for themselves in toxic situations and people.

No i really dont find much happiness/joy in much of anything in the previous things before meeting that "oh so fun tf".

i seem to be more at peace when i can do something that totally distracts tf out of my mind. And who wouldnt? Its an annoyance to think of someone id rather not. Hopefully this changes and soon!

Its about time those tf teachers reveal how to sever this connection. Some do know how.. they just dont want to stop making money from people suffering. They also need to stop this "DM is coming back" scheme too. They are not coming back just because some stupid tarot cards say so. Many people dont actually want their tf they just only "think" they do and that it will solve all of their "problems"
You know its a choice? Thinking about tf the whole time is a habit...I know you will argue with that but it is...thinking constantly about them gathers momentum of thought and you attract more thoughts of the same vibrational level...in fact its not really about them but about the feeling tone that you attract. For instance...if something happens in your day, something you heard or read that triggers off the same feeling that is dominant in you in the present it then recalls all those other feelings and huddles them together and all is lost lol.

If you were to be aware in the beginning of what you're feeling then you have a chance to put your attention elsewhere before it runs away with you. Instead look for better feeling thoughts, lower your resistance, get back to that peaceful you and you've avoided a melt down. Plus the more often you choose to do this the less triggered you become and eventually it will all be a memory that's not loaded with energy.

It can be done...but self awareness really is part of it.
Old 12-12-2017, 11:23 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Emm
I'm beginning to understand that Joy has been there throughout my life, but I'd become very good at tuning out of it. We all have I think to some degree simply through living and doing things we thought we should be doing and not following what Joy was and is leading us to.

As children we naturally knew to follow that joy in the games and discoveries we made, the friendships too but our parents/caregivers have other ideas of what we should be doing and who to play with. They did a good job of eventually helping us to zone out and to follow the "social norms"....go to school, study hard, get a good job, marry and have a family lol. We've been indoctrinated with these ideas saying we can only be happy if we succeed with these. Its not our parents fault, they only did what they thought was best with what they knew ...and I'd have to say I did the same for my kids unfortunately.

Its only now that I realise after listening to teachers such as Bashar and Abraham that Joy is our inner song that guides us to those things that bring us more Joy...and is also a path that steers us in the right direction of what we came to do. I realised that I had held a kind of tension within...a resistance to joy, because I was following my head filled list of what needs to be done and not persue that which made me feel alive and vital.

So, on a daily basis I practice being aware of my inner feeling state, find out where the tension is and release. Then follow what excites me. My head and my heart are not always in agreement...my head can put in a good arguement "but this needs urgent attention!!!" More often than not though I realise doing it the heads way takes longer because I can't concentrate while if I was to do the hearts way I get to follow my excitement and enjoy myself...which then can lead me to an answer or idea of a better way to do the job that needed doing in the first place...generally the job then gets done in double quick time and with positive results.

I can be serious when I'm trying to understand certain things. I noticed though in the beginning with all of this I felt the need to make others understand too cos I could see how their own lives could change for the better and it became kind of like a mission, a purpose but it was out of fear really I think. Changing the world view was important to me suddenly.

Now I'm not quite as bad lol, there are moments but I see now that just as quickly as it happened to me it can happen the same with others in their own time. Plus, you have to be in the right head and heart space to take in some of the teachings. What I'm discovering now would have gone right over my head before simply because the foundations of basic understanding hadn't been grounded...and there's still a continued progression on that score, I still get Ah ha moments from stuff I'd encountered from the beginning of the tf experience.

So, what do I do ...whatever excites me...if having a coffee and catching up with SF excites me I do that, if rearranging my furniture at home excites me I do that lol...its no one thing, i let my inner joy guide me now.

As for relating to old sources of joy...not sure what that was now lol.

I think Emm makes some awesome points, and along with that, some stuff she mentioned a little while ago about emotiionally shutting down in order to lick wounds even when we don't know we're doing it, is a factor here.

I find I can relate to old sources of joy when I stop shutting down to protect myself from things which scared me or upset me in the past. When I remember that certain situations are or were only temporary, and don't have anything to do with me and my connection to the universe, myself or Source. That I really am free, and the Universe loves me as much as anyone else. No matter what it may have looked like to me sometimes when I was upset in the emotional body. Then joy comes. Right now!

I also find joy when I'm in the present moment, when I slow down and allow my body it's journey as I mentioned in emerald's pre-twin thread. And it relates to some of the stuff Emm talks about here, when it comes to how and when I get things done each day. Then I can feel the love of the cosmos and the wind on my face and all the possibilities are rushing through me. :)

Doing both of those things makes me feel like a happy joyful kid all over again!

https://youtu.be/1q-k1Ev8fVc
Old 12-12-2017, 11:29 PM
Deactivated Account
One benefit of growing up in a household where I had limited material possessions and was pretty left to my own devices is that I learnt to find joy in all the little things... the same things which bring me joy as an adult. Having to fix my bike uo so that I could take myself to the beach and swim in the waves - a cheap meal afterwards - being creative and making things from what I could find lying around the place...
All these activities require me to be fully present and accepting of the moment and be aware and in gratitude of what is available to me in the now.
Old 13-12-2017, 02:56 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by emeraldheart
I find joy from being in the moment.

Sometimes I like to remind myself to let joy into my experience by affirming it so - a simple affirmation to let joy into my heart... and then my heart feels happy because it loves joy!

Of course though, we experience all sorts of emotions - sometimes I even feel happy, sad - but I try to remind myself to be present with it all.

I like talking about joy too as it shifts my focus and attention to It!

Thanks.

I agree! I decided one day to not let anything bother me. All of a sudden everyones (strangers especially ) being nice and happy and wanting to talk to me. . My energy is very strong right now so I'm attracting all the good things right after a bad thing happen.
Old 13-12-2017, 04:22 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by ForgedInFire

There was times I felt this same way except I was never angryat my twin. I felt like he was just as much of a victim of the TF train as I was! Lol

I was able to find someone powerful enough who did a cord cutting for me. It didn't cut the connection completely but his human/3D energy was removed from my existence while I healed.