Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations

Old 13-04-2015, 03:08 PM
Robertj

DO THE OPPOSITE

Do you want to slow down your JOYFUL manifestation process,slow down the process of WONDERFUL things coming into your life.Do you want to miss the countless OPPORTUNITIES to feel a good feeling as you glimpse and experience the infinite WONDERFUL MIRACLES that abound every-day in so called ordinary life,both in you and around you.

then do this...

Simply find some little thing that could bother you and let it bother you.It doesnt need to be any big or important thing,it can be a tiny little thing,like the weather not quite as you want it to be,or a grumpy co-worker or a rude stranger.It doesnt even have to be personal,Why,you can just MAKE it personal,and dont worry about needing to put too much effort into this,any little thing will do just nicely.Just as long as you let it annoy you a bit,irritate you a bit,or anger or upset you to some degree.

Did you find something.

Are you feeling at least a bit irritated or upset.

EXCELLENT,youve done it,hats off to you.

Ah,but you say you dont notice your life getting any the worse.Dont worry,Dont be so impatient.Just keep on this way and its GUARANTEED.You see,its the law of the universe,whatever you reap you will sow.Yes,it may take a little time,sometimes,to reap the full harvest of your little irritations.You just need to be ever so slightly patient.

Soon enough,if you keep on in this way,you will get to experience what you set in motion.And amazingly,it can manifest in the most unusual ways,a slight remark turns into an argument,the waiter just cant seem to get your order right,you misplace your keys,your back starts to bother you,the tax return you were expecting turns into a audit.Ah,so many possibilties.

But then,thats not what you want.What you really want is quite the opposite.

So,whats the no-brainer thing to do.

Do the opposite.

Find anything to feel good about,find some thought that helps you feel better.It doesnt matter what it is that helps you feel genuinely better.Just keep finding things that help you feel better.

It doesnt have to be a big thing.It can be a little thing.It doesnt have to be important,just find something...things,thoughts,ideas...that spark a good feeling in you.

Even in the middle of things you dont like,you can find a thought or thing to focus on,that will begin to give you a good feeling,and if you continue in this way...you move things around,for the better,and things start to happen.Even if you cant see them,Things start to change for the better.

THANKS FOR READING.
Old 13-04-2015, 03:20 PM
Knower

Thank you for this thread I was hoping to find/reinforce some straightforward simple yet powerful and direct means of positivity today. I encountered some things the other day which really didn't deserve my time...just needed to focus on the lessons.

While the lessons were loud, clear and good...the pieces I wanted to reframe, still had emotional-tones of wow, that was a stupid day.

Thank you for reminding me...the power we have to get on track is as simple as focusing on the working-good in our lives/and everywhere.

My mind is filled only with loving, healthy, positive and prosperous thoughts, which ultimately are converted into my life experiences
Old 13-04-2015, 05:35 PM
Robertj

Quote:
Originally Posted by AsAlwaysAppreciating
Thank you for this thread I was hoping to find/reinforce some straightforward simple yet powerful and direct means of positivity today. I encountered some things the other day which really didn't deserve my time...just needed to focus on the lessons.

While the lessons were loud, clear and good...the pieces I wanted to reframe, still had emotional-tones of wow, that was a stupid day.

Thank you for reminding me...the power we have to get on track is as simple as focusing on the working-good in our lives/and everywhere.

My mind is filled only with loving, healthy, positive and prosperous thoughts, which ultimately are converted into my life experiences

VERY INSPIRING.....Thanks for sharing :)
Old 27-03-2017, 09:59 PM
boshy b. good

yes why not set aside 30 minute or and so of sheer
genuine all out blinded stronger loving, as we up
lay down, at our privacy, and then after that,
hefty more, and we pick us up one more time
after that

that's inevitable loving deepish behind people's
back

Last edited by boshy b. good : 28-03-2017 at 02:01 AM.
Old 27-03-2017, 11:04 PM
boshy b. good

Quote:
Originally Posted by boshy b. good
yes why not set aside 30 minute or and so of sheer genuine all out blinded stronger loving

i think i did that "love strong" for 5 strong minutes
now, only cause i had to respect my be me a male.
verbocious about that drew my closer during, was
laying where i sleep. made me more amigo now

Last edited by boshy b. good : 28-03-2017 at 02:54 AM.
Old 29-03-2017, 04:04 PM
Seeker

I wake up with bouts of anxiety. Any remedies?