Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Ghosts & Hauntings

Old 21-11-2010, 11:58 AM
speaknow

a few questions

i've written in this section before about a few experiences with what i thought were spirits. well since then i haven't really experienced anything in the way of what i did then and i just have a few questions for those of you that are a bit more experienced in this stuff.

i have been told before that if you feel ice cold and a shiver up your spine that, that means there is a ghost in that spot..is this true?, is that a way to tell that they are there?, i have had a couple of experiences on and off on the train, once for a bunch of stops, one whole side felt ice cold and it was only that one side, there was no one sitting next to me and no air conditioner on and it felt like it was sitting in the seat next to me and then after those stops, it was gone and i felt warm and normal. then today, i was on the train again and then after a certain spot i felt ice cold and this chill went up my spine like i hadn't felt before and it felt like the cold air was sitting on me, when i got up to leave, the cold was gone and i know it wasnt the air con cause i sat in the same seat, in the same spot for the whole trip ... maybe its nothing but just curious.

and last night i was drifting off to sleep and i saw this what seemed to be an image of a woman, with just over shoulder length hair and in a strange dress, i reopened and closed my eyes and she was gone. maybe that is nothing too, maybe me entering dream state, but could be something?, i was also told that when you are off to sleep and dreaming, is when the mind is open to seeing these things.
Old 21-11-2010, 03:10 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by speaknow
i've written in this section before about a few experiences with what i thought were spirits. well since then i haven't really experienced anything in the way of what i did then and i just have a few questions for those of you that are a bit more experienced in this stuff.

i have been told before that if you feel ice cold and a shiver up your spine that, that means there is a ghost in that spot..is this true?, is that a way to tell that they are there?, i have had a couple of experiences on and off on the train, once for a bunch of stops, one whole side felt ice cold and it was only that one side, there was no one sitting next to me and no air conditioner on and it felt like it was sitting in the seat next to me and then after those stops, it was gone and i felt warm and normal. then today, i was on the train again and then after a certain spot i felt ice cold and this chill went up my spine like i hadn't felt before and it felt like the cold air was sitting on me, when i got up to leave, the cold was gone and i know it wasnt the air con cause i sat in the same seat, in the same spot for the whole trip ... maybe its nothing but just curious.

and last night i was drifting off to sleep and i saw this what seemed to be an image of a woman, with just over shoulder length hair and in a strange dress, i reopened and closed my eyes and she was gone. maybe that is nothing too, maybe me entering dream state, but could be something?, i was also told that when you are off to sleep and dreaming, is when the mind is open to seeing these things.
it's a theory that a spirit needs to draw energy to manifest, so it will often draw the heat from a spot in a room, it is also theorized that this is why batteries often go dead on a ghost hunt, that a spirit is drawing the energy from the batteries so as to be able to manifest...as far as being true or not, that can depend, but it isnt an accepted scientific fact, thats why it's just a theory, but ghost hunting groups DO detect verifiable changes in temperatures quite often, so there may well be something to that...as far as the mind being open to seeing spirits in a dream state, that IS true, when relaxed and about to fall asleep, the third eye can open and see...
Old 21-11-2010, 03:39 PM
grazier

Angel1

Quote:
Originally Posted by speaknow

Hello speaknow,

talking about the ice cold shivers - yes a lot of people experience that when there is a presence close by, or when a presence (spirit) is trying to get your attention in order to communicate with you. I also get a cold shiver and goose pimples when I am talking to people about experiences etc. I have found this to mean that what I am saying is correct and the spirit world are confirming this.

What you should do when you 'see' or feel a spirit presence is to sit quietly and try to link to them or your doorkeeper to find out why they are there and what it is that they want. You would immediately know if it was a negative entity and you should always ask your doorkeeper to protect you from these.

Don't try to make experiences logical (at the time - work them out later) just accept the impressions and thoughts that come to you. Once you try to hold on to things or make sense of them they disappear. Leave all that till afterwards. It will all become relevant and these experiences are too precious to let them go past through curiosity.

Blessings

grazier