Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 13-05-2017, 04:21 PM
Deactivated Account

Opening my solar plexus chakra?

I've recently listened to a YouTube recording of Abraham Hicks talking about how in order to feel the wholeness or realness of a desire, it should be felt from the solar plexus.

I've been really having trouble getting into the feeling place of the thing which I want to manifest. Sure, I can imagine what it's like but when I try to embody those feelings it's only for the sake of the manifestation. It's probably that I've never used any of my chakras.

My internal focus, is primarily on this physical reality where I;m not really aware of what's in my vortex as Abraham would put it. I'm not lead to believe that if I start using my chakras, particularly my third eye and solar plexus, then maybe I'd develop an internal awareness for lack of a better term of this vortex realm?

Thoughts? Suggestions?
Thanks
Old 13-05-2017, 04:50 PM
Master

If you listen to A Hicks then she talks about the solar plexus as your emotional center if I remember it correctly, and is not talking about your chakras. What she talks about according to the body is, she says that each cell in your body is consciousness, and each of them is in a constant communication with your inner being asking for their absolute well being, and when you feel discomfort in parts of your body it is because you are not allowing this flow of source energy that is constantly flowing to your, through you and beyond you.

If you believe in chakras all you have to do to make them work perfectly is practice what A Hicks talk about when she says in every moment reach for relief by always choosing a better feeling thought

The thing is you have already asked and it has been given, and the way to allow it in is to feel good. So I might suggest that you find something to focus on where you have no resistance, and let the good feeling of that subject carry everything else good into your life, rather than focusing on exactly what you ant if you find that is not working. She also talks about if being too specific does not make you feel good, then go more general until the subject makes you feel good, and from there let it become more and more specific as your good feelings about the subject increases. Hope that helps a bit
Old 14-05-2017, 12:32 AM
Suspended
Guide
The Consciousness of the Atom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melahin
If you listen to A Hicks then she talks about the solar plexus as your emotional center if I remember it correctly, and is not talking about your chakras. What she talks about according to the body is, she says that each cell in your body is consciousness, and each of them is in a constant communication with your inner being asking for their absolute well being, and when you feel discomfort in parts of your body it is because you are not allowing this flow of source energy that is constantly flowing to your, through you and beyond you.

If you believe in chakras all you have to do to make them work perfectly is practice what A Hicks talk about when she says in every moment reach for relief by always choosing a better feeling thought

The thing is you have already asked and it has been given, and the way to allow it in is to feel good. So I might suggest that you find something to focus on where you have no resistance, and let the good feeling of that subject carry everything else good into your life, rather than focusing on exactly what you ant if you find that is not working. She also talks about if being too specific does not make you feel good, then go more general until the subject makes you feel good, and from there let it become more and more specific as your good feelings about the subject increases. Hope that helps a bit

Hello,
You are the only other member here beside myself who mentions consciousness of atoms.
I have always been a big believer that each one of the atoms in my body realises "what it is"?

You should read Alice A Baileys book,published in the 1930's or 40's,its called "The Consciousness of the Atom",its a hard heavy read too,no doubt this A Hicks person has, and developed it as her own!

Kind Regards Billy.
Old 14-05-2017, 07:40 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by slowsnake
no doubt this A Hicks person has, and developed it as her own!

Abraham is a collective consciousness channeled by Ester Hicks, and I would doubt that she would ever read such a book... just by the way Abraham talks about her through her, it just does not sound like something she would ever do haha
Old 14-05-2017, 10:15 PM
Suspended
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by Melahin
Abraham is a collective consciousness channeled by Ester Hicks, and I would doubt that she would ever read such a book... just by the way Abraham talks about her through her, it just does not sound like something she would ever do haha
Hello,
Its all from the same source?..haha
why the haha?..any one of us can channel an alter ego after reading books on a subject,or do you really think people are not out to con/grift others?

I could very easily conjure up an entity and say I am channeling said entity,then rejoin here under a different name and/or IP,quite easy to do,I have the creativity to do it and some very obscure books to use to do it,I have read Hicks and it copies Alice Bailey and HP Blavatsky's work,all the internet has done is make it easy for scammers to get their information out to a very big worldwide audience of suckers!

Kind Regards Billy.

PS..Abraham is imagined by Hicks? Not a real voice but a conversation she has with her own mind,we all do it,its just you talking to yourself,no more no less!
Old 15-05-2017, 09:05 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by slowsnake
Its all from the same source

Agreed, and that source is imagination. Everything is based on imagination. It is not just the source of this world, but the source of all that is. Let's end with this lovely conversation from Once Upon A Time because it is interesting haha

Emma Swan: You've clearly glommed onto my kid Henry's thing. They're just stories! The Mad Hatter is in Alice in Wonderland, a book - a book I actually read.
Jefferson: Stories. Stories! What's a story? When you were in high school, d'you learn about the Civil War?
Emma Swan: Yeah, of course.
Jefferson: How? D'you read about it, perchance, in a book? How's that any less real than any other book?
Emma Swan: History books are based on history.
Jefferson: And storybooks are based on what? Imagination. Where does that come from? It has to come from somewhere.
Old 15-05-2017, 02:53 PM
Deactivated Account

The thing about it is, I'd been having trouble getting into vibrational alignment with my desires that I want to manifest. Frustrated by this, I began listening to various Abraham tapes on YouTube for tips of how to feel for the vibrational state of alignment, until I found the one where she talked about feeling it in the solar plexus.

I think though that I've been overthinking it. I feel like for the sake of where I am now when it comes to the alignment phase, that it'd be best to just know it already exist. It isn't really so much about manifesting it because it's already here. It's taken me to now to realize that.

I'm now working on building on that aspect; that it's already here.
Old 15-05-2017, 10:26 PM
Suspended
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDivineOne
The thing about it is, I'd been having trouble getting into vibrational alignment with my desires that I want to manifest. Frustrated by this, I began listening to various Abraham tapes on YouTube for tips of how to feel for the vibrational state of alignment, until I found the one where she talked about feeling it in the solar plexus.

I think though that I've been overthinking it. I feel like for the sake of where I am now when it comes to the alignment phase, that it'd be best to just know it already exist. It isn't really so much about manifesting it because it's already here. It's taken me to now to realize that.

I'm now working on building on that aspect; that it's already here.

Hello,
If you really want to get anywhere just relax and be yourself,you have to be like a child,know nothing, inquisitive and live without expectation!

Kind Regards Billy.