Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 05-04-2017, 05:04 AM
Experiencer
Bad Luck

I didn't know where to post this but this is regarding a friend who has been having some really bad luck for the longest time. I mean like one after the other.

How can I help to counteract this?
Old 05-04-2017, 06:22 AM
Tedmil

From my experience, bad luck is kind of like a sign. If things are going bad to worse one may be heading in the wrong direction. Sometimes people are more apt to make changes when faced with hardships.

I recall a time I was working in an office and out of the blue I started having issues people had previously gotten along with. About a week later they were moving people with the lowest seniority to a different dept. I was getting fed up with some of the people and woman with lower seniority didn't want to be transferred so traded her places. I got sent to the new dept. and it turned out to to be a great decision and was thankful for the run of bad luck because without it doubtful I made the move.
Old 05-04-2017, 02:27 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by GalTrav

Hi,

Encourage you friend to become more optimistic about life by being that way towards them.

What we expect in life we will create. All of us are much more powerful than we could Ever Imagine.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 01-05-2017, 02:37 PM
Master

Agree. Support him in focusing on how he like it to be, rather than the conditions that are manifesting. I also like the idea of luck being putting yourself in a fortunate position, that makes it something you are in control over, rather than something that happens to you
Old 01-05-2017, 05:07 PM
Master
3 words: Law of attraction!!!

I have also realized that LOW(Law of attraction) is a b***h....What i like to do these days when i feel negative and like complaining, i go an do weights, exercises, yoga, meditation or listen to music.

The point is to get a person from feeling and thinking negative to thinking and feeling neutral or positive and then you will attract positive stuff.

He can watch youtube videos of Abraham Hicks about law of attraction, very good videos about low.

Good luck to him.
Old 06-05-2017, 06:44 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by GalTrav
I didn't know where to post this but this is regarding a friend who has been having some really bad luck for the longest time. I mean like one after the other.

Hello :) I recently did 4 Kambo ceremonies. I am far from an expert on this, so I am mostly sharing a possible direction here. Where Kambo ceremony originates from in South America, it is said to remove something called "Penema" which translates as "unluck".. something of a cloud that follows a person around. 3 Kambo ceremonies are typically recommended.

Based on my very limited knowledge:

Kambo is a frog medicine. The frog is not killed or harmed from using the liquid it excretes. It gives its predators an unpleasant surprise (and the experience is not so pleasant for humans either). The liquid is collected onto a piece of wood and can be taken by shamans/professional practitioners to use around the world.

What I experienced during ceremonies (In a nutshell) was the Shaman/professional practitioner making 6+ skin deep, painless burns into my arm (which heal within days) and then applying the medicine to those "points" (as they are called).

Before this, I had already been instructed to drink 2 litres of water and have a bucket in front of me, ready to purge (puke / vomit) as the medicine begins to work in my system. Within 30 seconds I can feel my heart start to race, as my body reacts to the medicine. My face begins to swell; the first time quite severely and gradually less as I did more ceremonies. For me, I purged for between 20 to 30 minutes. My liver, stomach, and other internal organs purged out lots of different liquids, and I felt that the experience was well into what dying of poison might feel like. I have read that this gives the immune system a strong reboot of some kind.

I also did around 15 to 20 other ceremonies and practices during that time. I feel that Kambo is one part of how I experience everything has fundamentally changed in monumental ways (as one way to say in a few words...).

Kambo is legal around the world, from what I have read online.

For sure it is worth speaking to professional, qualified practitioners. Letting them know of any existing health conditions a person has.. and all the usual precautions to stay safe.
Old 14-05-2017, 10:14 PM
Guide
As i see it luck is in our stars. Some ppl are just born with bad luck and cant change that no matter their way of thinking. The only way to counter bad luck is to know yourself "with my luck this will happen" and knowing your own luck youll start subconsciously doing the right thing