Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 21-03-2017, 09:10 PM
Newbie ;)

Newbie & Question :)

Hi all,

First of all I'm new and want to say hi :) excited to see what the community is all about.

I also come with a quick question! I've always considered myself to be a spiritual person and believe in positive energy, etc. I'm also a Christian (just some background info).

So - I went to a psychic the other day mainly cause I had questions primarily around my love life - like where is this guy already?? haha. Some of the stuff she said made sense, I do feel like I'm blocked there although everything else in my life is good. She says he's under my nose, haven't met him yet, etc. BUT she said my heart chakra is really low, like at 5 percent and I need to work on healing.. she said that the guy I lost my virginity to (very long time ago btw) wasn't a great guy and that has 'thrown me off course' which is part of what's causing the block (I was married once before, i ended badly, etc.). I mean, really??? That seems a little far fetched, does that make sense to anyone else? I have no hurt feelings about the guy and dont think of him at all. In fact I've worked harder on the forgiving and moving on from my first marriage, so I don't feel like negative energy is around me. She said I have a positive aura, and everything else is good - but this area. She said she can help to heal me with crystals, etc. but I have to believe and it'll cost $500 .. and then everything should fall into place. Which is hard for me to digest.

Does any of the above make sense to anyone? I wouldn't (can't) pay the $500 for a spiritual cleansing... but I've looked up ways to clear my own energy, etc. and I want to say that the power to do that comes from God (if you want to call it that - whatever works for you) and it doesn't have to go through another person or 'psychic'. If anything, I feel like I'm being told/shown to meditate more and be more conscious, open up, etc. Or If I try to do it on my own I'm going down a dangerous path?

What are your thoughts as people more familiar with this stuff?

Thanks in advance!
Old 22-03-2017, 12:35 AM
Ascender
Well I'm not the person to answer this I just thought I'd say hello and welcome to sf... but regarding paying 500 dollars for some crystal healing... yikes... I love my crystals I strongly believe they are wonderful powerful tools for healing (though they have limits, we still need to do work ourselves)... so I would suggest saving some serious dollar and buying your own crystals if that's what you was interested in. Cleansing again you can do whatever it is they can do for so much less, just remember there are no magic wands here, it's a process. Many of us have issues we need to work through but you have come to just the right place to help with that. What I would say is many of us have different views so go with what feels right :)
Old 22-03-2017, 09:36 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by NYChed

Does any of the above make sense to anyone? I wouldn't (can't) pay the $500 for a spiritual cleansing... but I've looked up ways to clear my own energy, etc. and I want to say that the power to do that comes from God (if you want to call it that - whatever works for you) and it doesn't have to go through another person or 'psychic'. If anything, I feel like I'm being told/shown to meditate more and be more conscious, open up, etc. Or If I try to do it on my own I'm going down a dangerous path?

What are your thoughts as people more familiar with this stuff?

Thanks in advance!

Hello,

Yes it is best to clear your own energy blocks. We all have some.

There is some thing we all have called inner wisdom. This is not some thing to fear. The so called experts who want your money will lead you to think and feel it is dangerous, in my view it is not. Your logical brain will also resist you seeking this inner wisdom because it stems from heart centered reasoning and not your strictly logical thought process.

That right guy shows up when you have your act together and you are ready to appreciate him as I see these things. There is no actual time line for that. Your inner wisdom knows everything about you and what needs to happen in your life. That wisdom has a divine esteem for you which it eternal in nature.

I hope these brief thought will be helpful.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 22-03-2017, 09:51 AM
Master
TRust you gut feeling and if it is raising a red flag then be extremely cautious. $500 dollars is an awful lot and I m sure you can get cleansed for way cheaper than that.
By the way welcome to spiritual forums and I hope you will enjoy it here.
Old 22-03-2017, 11:40 AM
Experiencer

I'm going to jump on board here and say that anyone who asks for $500 for a spiritual service is a scammer. Keep looking for someone who's not so focused on money.

The other posts are correct too; it's best that you do your own cleansing. However, it's often helpful getting some insight from a psychic to work out where the problem is. You know, a proper psychic..

I've known people who do good work.. and yes, I've paid for a proper cleansing from someone who knows what they're doing. One session, problem solved. $50 was all she asked for.

As a bit of a back story:
I'd been burnt by a few bad relationships. So I'd started to expect similar treatment from new girlfriends. Chance had it, that my latest partner was a 'bit psychic'. When she was drifting off to sleep, she'd hear me growling at her. Assuming it was some bad spirit that was harassing her, and as my usual efforts at dealing with these things was unsuccessful, we went to a spiritual healer. As we walked in the door, she told us that the problem wasn't with my partner, but with me (we hadn't even discussed the issue with her previously). We booked another appointment for a cleansing session for me, and weren't charged for the first session being voided. My session was good for several reasons.. but most relevant here is that I didn't need to talk to her. She could easily read my thoughts and emotions without me needing to say anything. She guided me through a meditation that cleared out the bad areas, she corrected my visualisations when they were a little off, comforted me when some of my fears came forward, and all without me saying a word.

My partner and I have been together for about 15 years; now married with a beautiful daughter.

And, I know it's easy me saying 'find someone who knows what they're doing'... but they are out there. I've met several people similar to the spiritual healer I mentioned above. Keep looking.
Old 10-05-2017, 07:56 AM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carnate
I'd been burnt by a few bad relationships. So I'd started to expect similar treatment from new girlfriends. Chance had it, that my latest partner was a 'bit psychic'. When she was drifting off to sleep, she'd hear me growling at her. Assuming it was some bad spirit that was harassing her, and as my usual efforts at dealing with these things was unsuccessful, we went to a spiritual healer. As we walked in the door, she told us that the problem wasn't with my partner, but with me (we hadn't even discussed the issue with her previously). We booked another appointment for a cleansing session for me, and weren't charged for the first session being voided. My session was good for several reasons.. but most relevant here is that I didn't need to talk to her. She could easily read my thoughts and emotions without me needing to say anything. She guided me through a meditation that cleared out the bad areas, she corrected my visualisations when they were a little off, comforted me when some of my fears came forward, and all without me saying a word.

My partner and I have been together for about 15 years; now married with a beautiful daughter.

And, I know it's easy me saying 'find someone who knows what they're doing'... but they are out there. I've met several people similar to the spiritual healer I mentioned above. Keep looking.

That's an interesting experience. Thanks for sharing. My best wishes go out to you and your family Carnate!

@NYChed: Welcome to the Spiritual Forums. This is where we bring out our deepest secrets with utmost ease.

I'd just like to add my two cents to your story. If your spiritual healer is asking for $500, it's not necessary they're a fake. But you should look out for avenues that are more affordable.

If you're a walk-in customer, there's probably no way to find out if your spiritual healer has been beneficial for anyone. But if she was recommended to you by someone, you can try contacting the middle person for an opinion.

Besides that, there's a lot you can do on your own via meditation and crystal healing that doesn't require you to have a psychic. Try some grounding exercises followed by some yoga poses for healing and aligning the heart chakra. There's a lot more you can do too in terms of aromatherapy and altering your diet.

Here's something you'll find of great use: https://www.roohi.com/info/energy/chakra/heart-chakra. It not only talks about healing techniques but also explains what happens when your chakra is overactive or underactive.

Hope to hear some good news from you soon!
Old 10-05-2017, 02:53 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by JessicaVibes91
I'd just like to add my two cents to your story. If your spiritual healer is asking for $500, it's not necessary they're a fake. But you should look out for avenues that are more affordable.
This is fair to say, and my comment above may be a little skewed in order to prevent scammers from getting money from good people.

However I think people need to consider the cost of the service in terms of the time/effort spent, and maybe some risk in certain circumstances. I have serious reservations about someone who claims to be worth $500 an hour... assuming that's the amount of time they're spending with you.

If I'm getting some moderate dental work done, I'd expect the cost to be similarly high.. but this factors in costs for anesthetic and materials, cleaning/sterilization, support staff, insurance, etc. And to some extent, we're happy to pay this price because dentists are governed by an organisation that ensures only people who know what they're doing can start/continue working in the field.

Most psychics don't have these business expenses or assurances for their service. What justification is there for $500 outside of 'customers will pay because they have no alternatives (or are desperate)'?