Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > General Paranormal

Old 04-02-2017, 04:14 PM
Seeker

Negative Energy Affecting My Family

This is all very strange, but I've noticed a pattern of negative energy affecting my children everytime I have contact with a certain family member, an inlaw. At this point, it is consistent across any phone calls or in person visits. Within an hour or so of talking to them or seeing them, something negative happens to one of my children. Sometimes they get physically injured in a very random way, sometimes they do something really out of character at school and get punished for it, sometimes they become suddenly ill with very high fever that ends up dissappearing as quickly as it came on. I am not trustful of this person because they were very mean to me in the past and didn't want me to be part of the family and went so far as to find a soothsayer to tell me I was inadequate and filled with evil. They do believe in witchcraft but swear they've never employed the use of it. I don't trust them and I'm wondering if they are doing something to hurt my children. Is that possible? Are there signs to look for? How does one stop it? Not sure which board to post this on. Any help appreciated.
Old 07-02-2017, 05:36 AM
Pathfinder
Something as simple as envy or dislike can send enough bad energy your way that you will be able to feel it's effects.
If you look into evil eye you can see that it's not some intricate spell (although it may be), but quite literally a look someone gives you while having negative feelings toward you.
I cannot even imagine how evil a person could be to deliberately hurt your children though. It's possible that they're not trying to attack them, but it just happens because of their thoughts.
Anyway, my belief is, first of all, fight the darkness with light. It's not always possible to love your enemy of course but try not to send any bad vibes back to this person. I'd cleanse my home often, give your children protective stones, perhaps on a keychain or something like this so they won't lose them? Protective prayers and meditations will work too, it all depends on your beliefs and what you are comfortable with.
But what's important is to not fall into the trap of being fearful or negative. Just surround your family with love and light, evil cannot really pass through the armor of good energy.
I wish I could be more helpful here but I surely hope it passes and maybe someone else will have different suggestions.

“We are neighbors in a modern world where proximity is relative and the threshold to our hearts moves outside time and space.”