Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations

Old 28-04-2011, 08:47 PM
Roaring Thunder

Manifesting a trip to Six Flags with the help of affirmations

It's been my dream for the past few summers to take a trip with my soulmate to Six Flags, in Jackson, New Jersey.

It never happened...

But, now, I'm more... excited and filled with so much positive energy that I've finally asked, and here's how I have asked:

Spirit, I ask that my perfect girlfriend, her sister, (names of my friends concealed for privacy), and myself would all take a trip together to Six Flags Great Adventures in Jackson, New Jersey, and that it may happen under grace and in the perfect way. May the walls of delay crumble. All eight of us are all open to recieving this wonderful trip to Six Flags Great Advenutures in Jackson, New Jersey. This is so... And so it is. Thank you, Spirit.

The first time I asked, I wasn't too clear with it and I just asked to go to Six Flags. I forgot to specify the exact location. Here's the affimation that I use for my future visualizations...

This vacation trip, or something better, happens under grace and in a safe, perfect, loving way in accordance with the Divine Will and the free will of all concerned.

I have a question about applying affirmations. I often whisper them as to not disturb others. Shall I say them aloud to get the words and power more... well... out there? I'm not that used to using affirmations but I'm applying them now.

I'm also working on a mind movie to help boost the energy and so I can more visually see the highway and the amusement park in of itself.

Thoughts? Suggestions? Thanks.
Old 30-04-2011, 04:20 AM
Loves_Eternal_Warrior

Don't force it, let it come to you.
Old 10-02-2023, 10:15 AM
Ascender

For any kind of dream like this (and people have desires for holidays and trips all the time) the best thing is to visualise yourself actually there, and do this consistently. What are you doing in the destination? Where are you going? What’s happening? Use sites like Getty Images to find picture stimulus.

Visualise this ‘from behind your own eyes’ so to speak, so that it’s unfolding as you would actually experience it. But you have to do this each and every day until the desire results manifest. LOA and mind power have a strength in numbers effects, and the more you do something, the more psychic energy you generate. This then comes back to you in synchronicities (meaningful coincidences) which relate to your goal. As you follow them, paths open up to allow it to happen.

So for instance, as you keep on imagining yourself there, you then attract the money to get there, then an airline may have a sale so you get your flights cheaper, then you find a way of getting tickets easily, and so on. I have done this with numerous trips before and it works.

Imagine yourself there, and then do it every day. The universe will then set the stall with synchronicities. It doesn’t have to be hard or arduous; it presents the hoops, and then you jump through them.
Old 20-05-2023, 06:45 PM
Ascender

Give thanks in advance for your trip as well. It’s a very bold act of belief, and one which the Universe will respond to.
Old 21-05-2023, 12:09 AM
I would add...and so would Neville Goddard, ha...Feel the feeling of being there...be happy, use your imagination. Smile.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru