Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Indigo, Crystal, & Star Children

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 14-05-2019, 07:21 PM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by explorer007
i remember at facebook around 2013 ish, one of the lightworker's said going vegan is a must. so it does seem abit of effort comes from earthly body, maybe bit of regular exercise aswel, like a combined effort of spiritual development and earthly work. i didn't believe it back then but im bit more curious these days as looking back i think the lightworker's had some points of intrest.

Some people think going vegan is a must, but others disagree. You have to find the diet that fit you. Each of us has different dietary requirements and no one diet fits everyone. Also, women in the U.S. should not consume soy as it can contribute or cause breast cancer. It messes with the hormones and I am not sure if it is just because monsanto has changed it or if that is true for all soy. However, that being said, I will repeat no one can give you strict advice about your diet, you have to figure out what works for you. If you need to eat meat to stay healthy, then look for anti-biotic free meat, kosher and grass fed rather than corn fed. (that is U.S. advice, I think Euorpe treats their food better).