Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Healing

Old 13-07-2012, 03:25 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by God-Like
Hi Monkey :)

I agree but the level of knowing from where the original choice came from is what lies at the heart of all matters . An individual can cry into their hands and curse the world around them for how their life has unfolded . One can curse the day when they became bankrupt, lost their job or got married to a she devil or curse the day when they first injected themselves with drugs . One can be in experience of the here and now and not be conscious / aware of what one is subconsciously aware of and all of what that will entail .

Like having an A, B, or C option built in gives the impression that one has free will to choose either A, B or C . It's kinda like having free will to vote for the democrats or the republicans but yet the democrats and the republicans are one and the same . They have only one face and yet they portray to be different by the masks they wear . Take off the masks and there is no free will to choose one or the other for they are both the same .

Not many to this day are yet ready to accept or understand that they are the cause of their own sufferings . Many perhaps are in a mind state where they do not remember their original choices made and what the repercussions of such choices made are and which are brought to the fore in the here and now . It is possible for one to have a life times worth of sufferings had and somehow acknowledge that every major decision made was a bloody poor choice and yet if one has read the script of their life prior to their current experience then they could possibly in hindsight then realize that they had indeed carried out a life performance that is worthy of an oscar .

All so called bad decisions made are acknowledged as such when the result of such choices made are not to our liking . Who in there right mind would create sufferings for themselves (lol) but that's how it is . It opens the discussion again 'there are no mistakes' made as such . For one to ascertain if one has made a poor decision or a so called bad choice then one must be conscious of the original expression made that leads one to be in experience of the now moment ..

x dazzle x

Daz, all that can be true. But all that is not necessarily true.
I am speaking from my own experience and I asked you about your own experience. Not vague generalities Come on now, be specific.

It comes down to this. If we have recall of past lives and our mindsets then, then we are given the gift of perspective from which to grow and make new choices now with the individuals in our lives. Often these involve the same individuals as in past lives, at least certain key persons. Almost always, in fact.

With this gift of insight, and with the appropriate level of spiritual evolution, love, and wisdom, we have the opportunity to grow, to forgive, to change the script in ways that are loving and nurturing according to what we think is right in this moment. Regardless of other time lines or multiple coexisting time lines or however we may conceive of it.

Our loving, positive actions have the ability to heal and to change reality, not only the present but also the future and yes, they say, ultimate past as well. Across all these time lines and realities. From this very moment and this very place. No matter how seemingly small or humble or unimportant you may think it.

I DO remember the last lifetime and I DO understand that regardless of what happened, the way forward is through love and healing.

Others in my life either also do, did, or have come to understand this. My way is based on tangible love and presence in one another's lives, regardless of the type of relationship (friends, family, or partner). If others in my close soul group do not care to walk the broad way of love in a way that is compatible with me and which focuses on forgiveness, acceptance, and healing through real connection and relationship -- then if so, they are free to walk their way elsewhere, but if so, then I must keep my distance from them in this existence.

Because I do not choose the way of denial and suffering (regarding love and connection) with those that have shown me that they understand the love and wisdom and discipline of the heart-led consciousness. The way of denial and suffering is no longer necessary at this point. For those that feel they must walk that path of denial and suffering, that is their choice but it is not mine. The time for suffering denial and withholding of love and connection with my close soul group is past. They may choose to connect in love and friendship with me or not, but my choice is firm. For me, this life is about consciously choosing connection and love and healing through whatever relationships we engage in, and honouring both the soul and the temple that houses it.

We ALL have the ability to choose and to change the script consciously.
We have only to grasp the possibility, for starters. And then we must own the responsibility and act on it as the next steps.

Peace & blessings,
7L (Amanda)

Here we must be unafraid of what is difficult.

For all living beings in nature must unfold in their particular way

and become themselves despite all opposition.

-- Rainer Maria Rilke
Old 13-07-2012, 03:37 PM
Master
What is harmony? Defining it or looking for it out there and expecting it to be a disease free state is not freedom.
When we are not free, we create our own problems.
Be free from wishing for something called harmony. Be free from wishing for a disease free state.
Thats my take on it anyways.
Blessings, James
Old 13-07-2012, 03:50 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteShaman
What is harmony? Defining it or looking for it out there and expecting it to be a disease free state is not freedom.
Be free from wishing for something called harmony. Be free from wishing for a disease free state.
Thats my take on it anyways.
Blessings, James

You make a very good point, WS (may I call you James?).
I'll throw in my comment meantime whilst Daz is away

The main things as I see it are...very broadly...
To know yourself and where you stand at this moment.
AND
To use your good intention toward right action as best you can...
in keeping with where you are on your journey
& also with the fundamental integrity and human needs of our soul.

It is the task of this life it seems to seek ourselves and to be ourselves...
and the harmony is both a conscious choice to seek integrity and balance, as well as (if we're lucky) a result of this choice put into action.

Peace & blessings
7L (Amanda)

-- Rainer Maria Rilke
Old 13-07-2012, 04:29 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by 7luminaries
You make a very good point, WS (may I call you James?).
I'll throw in my comment meantime whilst Daz is away

The main things as I see it are...very broadly...
To know yourself and where you stand at this moment.
AND
To use your good intention toward right action as best you can...
in keeping with where you are on your journey
& also with the fundamental integrity and human needs of our soul.

It is the task of this life it seems to seek ourselves and to be ourselves...
and the harmony is both a conscious choice to seek integrity and balance, as well as (if we're lucky) a result of this choice put into action.

Peace & blessings
7L (Amanda)

Hi Amanda,
Yes, James, Jim, Ws...all are fine. My wife has a few other ones....
I like what you wrote, however, for me, it seems too personal and sounds too universal if spoken as advice.
To "try" and know yourself and where you stand in how you relate to life, be it thoughts or family.....can be an impossibilty blocked by that which is making it impossible.
So trying doesn't necessarily work for me.
There is no answer..........life happens and I grow or I don't and when I don't, I am growing in my not growing.
For me it is easy to observe my life and make changes or sometimes to just be content with whatever I am observing.
But I am open to it all changing tomorrow. Like you said, life is not linear.
There is nothing to grasp except what I am grasping at the moment as I see it. I guess what I am trying to say is universally, I cannot say "the main things as I see it are...."
I'd have to start with "currently" "the main things as I see it are...."

Blessings, james
Old 13-07-2012, 05:35 PM
Master
Well James it is of course all just my perspective :)
And you are welcome to tailor it however you like to suit (or not ), it's all good!

I do feel that even if none of it appears to ultimately matter and we don't know where we're going, that to a large degree this is illusion and not the truth of it.
I do feel that, particularly en masse, we determine the course of our reality at the deepest levels, and that these become expressed in our reality.

And that we can still make a conscious effort to know ourselves and make change, or "make" our creation by shaping it and bringing it into being.
This can be as simple as a smile or a kind word or a hug.
Or it can be life-changing, like paying attention whilst driving, or by marrying or having a child or taking vows of various kinds.

I think the efforts we all make along these lines are best appreciated and resonate best with us when they acknowledge the needs and inclinations of our souls.
I think that is true regardless of the level of awareness...you don't need to be enlightened to appreciate love and kindness, and most on the planet will admit they favour those over the alternative.

But I think our odds of satisfaction improve with awareness of our needs and inclinations in the moment. To some degree this is true even if those needs are never met.
Because (for me) the clarity and peace and appreciation are already present on some deep level, as soon as the shift in focus occurs.
For example, I appreciate and want love and kindness in my life on the ground NOW...not just next year or next lifetime or whenever I get around to the bucket list, etc. LOL And there is great peace and clarity to be had in understanding myself at the soul level. And accepting myself and those things that nurture my soul as good and right FOR ME.
That is really half the battle right there.

I think at a certain point on our journey, we cannot find harmony or any real peace even momentarily for as long as we seek to avoid the mirror rather than accepting the presence within reflected there that we know is each of us. Yes, I do speak primarily from my own experience and those in my life that I have been closest to...but also what I observe in others, from my perspective, of course...but again, just my thoughts...more to follow...

The rest may be out of our control, and the whole place may collapse like a house of cards, and yet still I feel that heartfelt intention, word, and deed, both spontaneous or innate and consciously chosen are very powerful, as powerful as any other force in existence and perhaps far more so.

And so...who knows? Maybe I am a fool (or not) for so believing,
BUT I am foolish by my own choice and hey I can live with that.
That last is key IMO!

Peace & blessings,
Amanda

-- Rainer Maria Rilke
Old 13-07-2012, 06:00 PM
Master
Quote:
Well James it is of course all just my perspective :)
And you are welcome to tailor it however you like to suit (or not ), it's all good!

I do feel that even if none of it appears to ultimately matter and we don't know where we're going, that to a large degree this is illusion and not the truth of it.
I do feel that, particularly en masse, we determine the course of our reality at the deepest levels, and that these become expressed in our reality.

And that we can still make a conscious effort to know ourselves and make change, or "make" our creation by shaping it and bringing it into being.
This can be as simple as a smile or a kind word or a hug.
Or it can be life-changing, like paying attention whilst driving, or by marrying or having a child or taking vows of various kinds.

I think the efforts we all make along these lines are best appreciated and resonate best with us when they acknowledge the needs and inclinations of our souls.
I think that is true regardless of the level of awareness...you don't need to be enlightened to appreciate love and kindness, and most on the planet will admit they favour those over the alternative.

But I think our odds of satisfaction improve with awareness of our needs and inclinations in the moment. To some degree this is true even if those needs are never met.
Because (for me) the clarity and peace and appreciation are already present on some deep level, as soon as the shift in focus occurs.
For example, I appreciate and want love and kindness in my life on the ground NOW...not just next year or next lifetime or whenever I get around to the bucket list, etc. LOL And there is great peace and clarity to be had in understanding myself at the soul level. And accepting myself and those things that nurture my soul as good and right FOR ME.
That is really half the battle right there.

I think at a certain point on our journey, we cannot find harmony or any real peace even momentarily for as long as we seek to avoid the mirror rather than accepting the presence within reflected there that we know is each of us. Yes, I do speak primarily from my own experience and those in my life that I have been closest to...but also what I observe in others, from my perspective, of course...but again, just my thoughts...more to follow...

The rest may be out of our control, and the whole place may collapse like a house of cards, and yet still I feel that heartfelt intention, word, and deed, both spontaneous or innate and consciously chosen are very powerful, as powerful as any other force in existence and perhaps far more so.

And so...who knows? Maybe I am a fool (or not) for so believing,
BUT I am foolish by my own choice and hey I can live with that.
That last is key IMO!

Peace & blessings,
Amanda

I really, really love reading what you write and I relate to all of it.
I am never really contradicting what you say, I just get inspired to say what it inspires in me. You have a gift of doing that in me.
Thank you very much for the pleasant, inspiring, awakening conversations this week.
I am off for the weekend camping with family so I won't be on, but I wanted you to know that I will miss these discussions until next time.
Have a great weekend Amanda!
Blessings and thanks, James
Old 13-07-2012, 06:59 PM
Master
Why thank you and back atcha!
Happy trails with the fam & watch for the tix

Peace & blessings,
7L

-- Rainer Maria Rilke
Old 14-07-2012, 08:09 AM
Master
Quote:
Daz, all that can be true. But all that is not necessarily true.
I am speaking from my own experience and I asked you about your own experience. Not vague generalities Come on now, be specific.

Hey Amanda

If it can be true then it is true . If it doesn't apply to another then it will have no bearing but still remains to be true . If one is still connected and effected by past energies/influences that can go back so to speak millions of years by means of thousands of incarnations then they are not free to make conscious decisions based on their current position within themselves . This will reflect on their present state of harmony within also . One can feel at peace in the moment and yet not realize that this peaceful feeling is just a substitue for what peace can be like .

How can anyone stand up and say that they are not influenced by their past actions and doings . How does one know how much conscious free will one has at their disposal if they do not know themselves . It is by no means an accident that one's awakening entertains a process of self purification, transformation when one undergoes self evaluation / self enquiry and that is because certain realization only occur when one is free from past blockages that stem the flow of love .

You cannot contain fear on an energetic level or self hate for example and be totally free to be the self in a harmonious way . Self hate happens for a reason and self hate can be carried through from one life experience to the other until that energy is transmuted .

I have spoken of my understandings of this through sufferings had that were very much because of my awakenings / realizations had through self enquiry . What becomes apparent is that everything is perfectly orchestrated in one's life . Just because one is suffering gives the impression that one's life is not how it should be because of many many self related instances .

We are all at a point within ourselves for a reason right here right now . This doesn't mean that one is consciously aware of everything that one knows . At a point in time one can uncover the veil between knowing and not knowing and that point in time will be perfectly poised as like every beautiful process is that is of life ..

x daz x
Old 14-07-2012, 08:15 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteShaman

Absolutely james .

Also such problems are the reason for why one is not free .

x daz x
Old 16-07-2012, 02:04 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by daz
Hi Sound … Makes a nice change speaking with you.

Daz … thank you … that’s such a nice thing to read after logging on … likewise Its difficult ... on those occasions when I experience a lack of harmony on the boards here (centred around myself) for whatever reason, I am left with a feeling (for a while) that the whole community tags me as a trouble maker … it doesn’t last, but, needless to say, its not that pleasant lol …
Quote:
Originally Posted by daz
If one is in a disharmonious / harmonious state of mind then I would say that it is possible for that individual to know why they are in/of such a state . Disharmony / harmony are mindful states so anything that is of the mind will have a reason for being.
Yes … what I have come to realize is that I can get caught up in the ‘seeming’ relevance of the disharmony, which I don’t even identify as such at the time … its not so common these days but yes, I have discovered that disharmony can cause incredible turmoil, and has a domino effect on all our ‘facets’ … on some other ‘level’ we resist it because perhaps we know that it is debilitating to our inner and outer health … that’s been my experience anyway … if we can allow our mind, spirit and body to ‘agree’ we are cooking with gas I reckon It is interesting because, like Xan so often promotes, letting go is key, however, whatever it is we reveal during that process which leads to ‘letting go,’ is also gold …