Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Tarot and Oracle Cards

Closed Thread

Old 08-04-2006, 01:00 AM
pepperi

hello there

Well its really hard to say what will work best for you. You will have to just sit down and practice to see which ones you connect with the best. Email me and I can give you some sites to check out!
Old 08-04-2006, 01:56 PM
Knower
I have a question about tarot, and I realise that it could be interpreted in a negative way, but please believe me, I'm not disrespecting what you do. I'm just curious!

OK, if spirit manipulates the cards to give a reading, why are the cards themselves actually necessary; why doesn't spirit pass its message by subconscious transmission as it does through a medium? I wonder sometimes whether methods of divination that use physical objects such as tarot cards, pendulums or ouija aren't somehow diluting the message or opening it to corruption, either unintentionally by the reader or by negative energies.

I guess what I'm trying to say is that these methods seem to add an element of "clutter" between the spirit message and the intended recipient. The more links there are in the chain the more likely it is that the message is misread. Chinese whispers, if you like.

Hope I haven't upset anyone too much, sorry, but hopefully someone can explain

Love and Light,

Jeremy
Old 08-04-2006, 08:04 PM
pepperi

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeremy67
I have a question about tarot, and I realise that it could be interpreted in a negative way, but please believe me, I'm not disrespecting what you do. I'm just curious!

OK, if spirit manipulates the cards to give a reading, why are the cards themselves actually necessary; why doesn't spirit pass its message by subconscious transmission as it does through a medium? I wonder sometimes whether methods of divination that use physical objects such as tarot cards, pendulums or ouija aren't somehow diluting the message or opening it to corruption, either unintentionally by the reader or by negative energies.

I guess what I'm trying to say is that these methods seem to add an element of "clutter" between the spirit message and the intended recipient. The more links there are in the chain the more likely it is that the message is misread. Chinese whispers, if you like.

Hope I haven't upset anyone too much, sorry, but hopefully someone can explain

Love and Light,

Jeremy

My (personally of course) gift comes from god. God gave me the gift of sight through my cards because I have yet to develop the art of reading people without them. My spirits are there not just to help me read, but they help me with anything else I need because I ask for their help, not because they feel like helping me. I see a lot of things most people might not be able to see only because I look deeper beyond the "normal" book meanings. I see my own meanings dependent on the question and what the pictures show me. If the spirits have more to say, its because this person in particular is in need of more than just my help. I will never say to someone that my tarot readings are always 100% correct because no one is perfect. Not everyone is also readiable meaning, just because you want a reading doesnt mean I can pick up messages for you. There are many reasons for this like your guides won't let me pick up anything or you don't actually need a reading therefore I won't pick up anything for you. Anything is possible. I cannot say this is the same for others for obvious reasons, but this is my explanation and I hope it helps.
Old 13-04-2006, 04:27 PM
joolywooly

what do you think of titania hardie cards?I have a pack of fortune cards and have bought some of her tarot cards but not used them yet.
Old 13-04-2006, 05:06 PM
Knower
Thanks for your reply pepperi, that does make things a little clearer for me. I guess everyone has their own way of connecting with spirit. Each to their own, as they say

Love and Light
Jeremy
Old 14-04-2006, 10:05 AM
psychic sue

To throw in my tuppence worth here, I don't connect to spirit at all when I read the cards - I connect to the querants energy in conjunction with reading their aura.

I don't think the cards can tell us the future - just tell us the influences around us (or energy) and how best to use it.

MHO.

Sue x
Old 14-04-2006, 09:12 PM
TheTreeLady

angel cards

I use Angel cards quite often.

I get my subjects to write their question on a piece of paper and then I get them to move the cards between their fingers until they feel a tingling sensation between their finger and thumb. When they are ready turn the card over and it ALWAYS turns out to be the answer/s to their questions. I personally use them most days as a guidance and meditation tool.

Hope this encourages you.

I often find the tarot to be too negative. I do not like to pass on negative info as it can create negative creativity and I have seen enough of that. Anyone who practices spiritualistic methods would be aware of this I would hope.

Only Love and Light should be encouraged for the good of all.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx
Old 03-05-2006, 10:21 AM
psychic sue

With regard to the Tarot, it depends on the reader.

If you see negativity, is it wrong to hide that? Would it be better to let the person know, and prepare them?

In my readings, even if there is negative information, I always end the reading on a message and hope and support. There is always a way out, always a choice - nothing is set in stone. It's up to us to make the best of our lives.

Sue x
Old 09-05-2006, 11:58 AM
PrincessJ23

I tend to use Titania fortune cards. They have always been the most accurate for me. I think everyone has to use what they feel most in tune with. I have angel cards but have never linked with them the way I do with my fortune cards. I also have a Titania prediction wheel which is EXTREMLEY ACCURATE. It shouldnt be used to often though and only 2 or 3 question asked in one sitting as too much use can dilute the response.
I would recommend Titanias range to anyone. She also have a set of Gypsy fortune cards which I have heard are also very accurate.

Peace and Love xx
Old 15-05-2006, 11:06 AM
Kat

Quote:
Originally Posted by psychic sue
With regard to the Tarot, it depends on the reader.

If you see negativity, is it wrong to hide that? Would it be better to let the person know, and prepare them?

In my readings, even if there is negative information, I always end the reading on a message and hope and support. There is always a way out, always a choice - nothing is set in stone. It's up to us to make the best of our lives.

Sue x
I personally find a lot of the tarot cards out there to not work too well with me. It's not the messages in them, it's the pictures and the violence I often find on the cards that's uncomfortable for me.
Closed Thread