Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 10-05-2017, 08:46 PM
kjw47

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickiel
In my understanding , all are already saved by the Grace and Love of God. And I don't believe anyone can know God, except he gives them that.

Not according to Jesus- Matthew 10:22-- one must endure until their end to be saved.
These are Christians at judgement Jesus is speaking to--Matt 7:21-23.
Jesus taught--FEW will find the road that leads off into life
Best to believe Jesus.
Old 10-05-2017, 09:59 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
EXCELLENT!
I say all the time 'seeing is believing'.
I always understand agnostics/atheists...I mean
why believe something until you have directly experienced it for yourself.
I'm with you.
However, it was 'someone else' that said he was hiding!...hahaha...
I'll tell ya He is not...it's like tweeking your eyes for one of those 3D paintings.
His Divine Presence can be felt.
BUT, don't believe me...see for yourself, yes!

Law of Attraction abides by "Believing is seeing," in that order, not the reverse. When one truly believes something, what they see/experience must adhere to that belief. In other words, what one sees/experiences always comes in response to what he/she believes.

"Seeing is believing" is a greatly over-used, unoriginal cliche. . .unoriginal, as it doesn't reflect our Origin, our True Nature. Believing is seeing is what our friend Abraham teaches, as well as Bashar, A Course in Miracles, even Jesus taught. Teachings that you yourself have studied and practiced that clearly teach believing is seeing.

"Seeing is believing" is backwards "logic" that most people claim to be true (not always in words, but through the way that most people approach the idea of "evidence" or "proof"), yet it is an over-used and tired belief in which almost no one investigates but simply repeat because it "sounds cool" to people, and also because most humans believe it.

Yet no one really believes something "just because" they see it with their physical eyes or appear to experience something. People actually choose to believe what they believe based upon what they repeatedly think and feel. If something seems to make sense, one will tend to believe it to be true. A pattern of thinking about something, pondering or considering something over and over, turns into conviction.

Therefore, as you know, in a linear progressive sense, "Thoughts turn into things." That is, "Thinking [believing] turns into things [things that are seen/experienced/felt/manifested]."

Miss Hepburn, when this universal law is correctly understood, it is realized that obviously one can only "directly experience" something only if they first have a belief in oneself that allows the manifestation of direct experience. God doesn't and cannot thrust direct experience of any kind upon one who doesn't first have some degree of conviction that would allow the experience to occur.

In the case of visions, for example, people who see visions of Mary, Jesus, the Buddha, saints, etc. do so because such people have first believed in such manifestations to some degree (even if the person was not consciously aware of being receptive to such visions). No "divine vision" of and kind may manifest unless one first has a belief system that would allow such a vision to occur for oneself. This is simple cosmic physics.

Last edited by awareness : 10-05-2017 at 11:20 PM.
Old 11-05-2017, 12:45 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan_SF
Ok, i see, i thought it would be obvious , so further explanation is needed.

To understand it, you have to look on material first.

You think about it and see it as solid. It can not go through other materials but by force. Material things are changeable through time.

But what is spiritual ?

Google search just threw this out:

Its like an opposition to material things: So it can't be seen, it does not have a form, and can go through all other materials.

You can only know of Spiritual. (either know or deny it)

So if God can't be seen, and bible talks about the Holy Spirit, then God must be Spiritual Being.

So the explanation - (im using Acim's one):

God's realm is knowledge. God created his Son as a Thought.
But God does not change his thoughts.

The Son was told not to create the perishable - (or not to change his thoughts, for human understanding). And a thought must be in His mind.

If you can follow, from the Spiritual point of view, the material things, including people are thoughts, in the mind of the Son, which change through time.

From the Energeticall-material point of view, their vibrations would be very slow, so that the form can be maintained with a delay.

So everything in here was created by one misthought, that the opposite of God can be possible.

And the Son can have unlimited thoughts.

How the bodies were formed ? Its easy explainable if you see all things as thoughts. As a serie of thoughts to be exact.

First there was though of a first man. Then he got a Female. They produced siblings. And they produced siblings too.

At the end (actually right now), there is your body, mine and all the bodies of which we know. But our Soul origin is the Son (because he can, too, only create from and in himself).
As bodies we only think differently from each other. ( or we only think that we think differently ... )

But a body is only an Image, a projection of Thoughts which takes a form, known to us, which we project to what we call others.
And this shared projection creates the world we see.

Thanks for reading.

I think I follow you a bit better ; I agree that our origin is the Son , I think Jesus created all things under the Fathers direction. Your going into a much deeper way of looking at things ; the spiritual is a different look. Our thoughts , or thoughts , is consciousness ; but even in the spiritual reality, I don't see humans creating other humans - with just their thoughts. Not now. But we can and have created many things.
Old 11-05-2017, 01:00 PM
Master
Fish

Quote:
Originally Posted by awareness
Law of Attraction abides by "Believing is seeing," in that order, not the reverse. When one truly believes something, what they see/experience must adhere to that belief. In other words, what one ees/experiences always comes in response to what he/she believes.
"Seeing is believing" is a greatly over-used, unoriginal cliche. . .unoriginal, as it doesn't reflect our Origin, our True Nature. Believing is seeing is what our friend Abraham teaches, as well as Bashar, A Course in Miracles, even Jesus taught. Teachings that you yourself have studied and practiced that clearly teach believing is seeing."Seeing is believing" is backwards "logic" that most people claim to be true (not always in words, but through the way that most people approach the idea of "evidence" or "proof"), yet it is an over-used and tired belief in which almost no one investigates but simply repeat because it "sounds cool" to people, and also because most humans believe it.Yet no one really believes something "just because" they see it with their physical eyes or appear to experience something. People actually choose to believe what they believe based upon what they repeatedly think and feel. If something seems to make sense, one will tend to believe it to be true. A pattern of thinking about something, pondering or considering something over and over, turns into conviction.Therefore, as you know, in a linear progressive sense, "Thoughts turn into things." That is, COLOR="DarkOrchid"]"Thinking [believing] turns into things [things that are seen/experienced/felt/manifested]."[/color]I]Miss Hepburn[/i], when this universal law is correctly understood, it is realized that obviously one can only "directly experience" something only if they first have a belief in oneself that allows the manifestation of direct experience. God doesn't and cannot thrust direct experience of any kind upon one who doesn't first have some degree of conviction that would allow the experience to occur.In the case of visions, for example, people who see visions of Mary, Jesus, the Buddha, saints, etc. do so because such people have first believed in such manifestations to some degree (even if the person was not consciously aware of being receptive to such visions). No "divine vision" of and kind may manifest unless one first has a belief system that would allow such a vision to occur for oneself. This is simple cosmic physics.

Hi awareness.

I love it, not, seeing is believing, believing is seeing ............
in places where others do not.
Old 12-05-2017, 03:14 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by kjw47
Not according to Jesus- Matthew 10:22-- one must endure until their end to be saved.
These are Christians at judgement Jesus is speaking to--Matt 7:21-23.
Jesus taught--FEW will find the road that leads off into life
Best to believe Jesus.

Are you searching the scriptures for life; or death? Can we find roads that lead to life, and assume that Jesus will eventually get us all on that road? Can we find scriptures that support mercy, love , grace and total forgiveness?

I'll make a wager, if you like; for every scripture you produce that seems to lead humans to this horrible end , I will produce one that saves them; gives them hope, and literally gives them eternal life free.

What say ye?
Old 12-05-2017, 07:51 PM
kjw47

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickiel
Are you searching the scriptures for life; or death? Can we find roads that lead to life, and assume that Jesus will eventually get us all on that road? Can we find scriptures that support mercy, love , grace and total forgiveness?

I'll make a wager, if you like; for every scripture you produce that seems to lead humans to this horrible end , I will produce one that saves them; gives them hope, and literally gives them eternal life free.

What say ye?

There are already enough twisting what is actually said. Trinity translations are filled with errors. Yes the bible is a two edged sword all of it applys to each ones life.
Most have 0 clue about this reality-1Cor 10:21--satan has 99% partaking off the table of demons--so no matter what they do for God it counts as 0 for their benefit.
Old 13-05-2017, 01:15 PM
Deactivated Account
kjw47 please answer me this quetions. im curious.

Please answer them 2 times. the first out of your biblical view. the second, out of the view of the Omnipotent God.

is God omnipotent ?

Would he Create something that opposes him ? (and renders him impotent)

Would he Create something that would destroy life ? (which is God !)
Old 14-05-2017, 02:45 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by kjw47
There are already enough twisting what is actually said. Trinity translations are filled with errors. Yes the bible is a two edged sword all of it applys to each ones life.
Most have 0 clue about this reality-1Cor 10:21--satan has 99% partaking off the table of demons--so no matter what they do for God it counts as 0 for their benefit.

Well I'll take that as a no.

By the way, I do not believe in the so called " Trinity." I hope you are in the way designed for you.

Peace.
Old 15-05-2017, 07:24 PM
kjw47

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan_SF
kjw47 please answer me this quetions. im curious.

Please answer them 2 times. the first out of your biblical view. the second, out of the view of the Omnipotent God.

is God omnipotent ?

Would he Create something that opposes him ? (and renders him impotent)

Would he Create something that would destroy life ? (which is God !)

If omnipotent means can see all of the future before it happens, the answer is no.
God created all beings in perfection at the beginning. It was they who rebelled-- and became opposers.
If the lives were rebelling against his Laws and statutes---yes he would.
Old 15-05-2017, 09:38 PM
Deactivated Account
I have a bit different view of God.

No, God does not destroy.
He does not punish.
He does not create an evil.

Why not ? Because he is everything, literally. (not everything like good and bad) but only Good.
This is may not be understood at first in this reality, but only because we learned that Good and Bad can exists.

God does not will to destroy himself. (Only humans may think this, but he is unable, literally)

Omnipotent means he can create reality, worlds and whatever else he creates. Being timeless, he sees everything in time. But knows only of Good.

What you call rebels, you have to understand the process:

God's realm is knowledge. He does not have a Body.

What he creates must be 'Good'. It is inherently Good, because the opposite can not exist, and this is the will of God.

What you call a rebel, was only a mistaken thought, a thought which caused the 'Bad' to be known to your Rebel.

Knowing of the Bad caused a series of events to be seen, which is what you now call opposers.

But your Rebels do not even know that they are opposing God, and yet, he is giving them LIFE. (man does not live of Bread alone, but by every utterance of God. (ps. my words but the meaning is the same))
The same fact that they still live must be the proof that God is not destoryer. Moreover, it is only they that still believe that they have opposed God.
While in reality God has healed everything from what you call Past. And if this is true, then you can see where the 'Problem' lies. (p.s. hopefully ... )

And people may or may not agree, but truth is:God wants these opposers to be healed.

God is not a Destroyer, but he has built in some limitations, or lessons to the rebelling ones, which prevents them to do harm.

Thanks for reading.