Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 06-05-2017, 02:47 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
EXCELLENT!
I say all the time 'seeing is believing'.
I always understand agnostics/atheists...I mean
why believe something until you have directly experienced it for yourself.
I'm with you.
However, it was 'someone else' that said he was hiding!...hahaha...
I'll tell ya He is not...it's like tweeking your eyes for one of those 3D paintings.
His Divine Presence can be felt.
BUT, don't believe me...see for yourself, yes!

I agree that God's presence can be felt , but only through his Extended Spirit, not he himself , because he has not come to earth since he visited Moses. Even then he allowed Moses to see his " Backside", Exodus 33:21-23, the backside of his glory , and his " Back parts"; I don't understand just what that means , but he did not allow him to see his face , because no man can see him and live, verse 22; so I know that nobody has seen God.

Interesting how a human would die if they looked at God's face. I don't think its because God is evil and would hurt the human looking at him, I think its more of a kind of thing that would be so incredible and different , so amazing and awe consuming, that the life in them would be shocked so much, so sudden, that it would result in their instant death. His actual presence must truly be incredible.

And I think his actual purpose for all of humanity is just as incredible. But he is not on earth now, nor has he been for thousands of our years. Even when he choose Israel , he choose them not because they were good or set apart from other humans, he choose them because he knew they were disobedient and carnal, and he wanted to show the world , which is just like Israel, that he would have mercy on us all anyway.

God is indeed superior and I think he is a far different kind of being than we all suspect. In my personal view, the best description of God that the bible gives is in Galatians 5:22-23; God is totally good, peaceful and gentle; a very loving and kind Being. I have never seen anything like that. And I have seen very few humans who I think were anything like that; I do not believe that the Spirit of God is in the many who claim it is.

I just don't believe it. And I have seen no church on earth that I think that Spirit is a part of. I think when Jesus was here, he started a church that had the Spirit of God, I think it spread a bit back then, but began to dwindle and fade out in a very short time after Christ left.
I think God separating himself and holding back from personal relationship with humans on earth since then, is " Intentional."
Old 08-05-2017, 06:39 PM
Deactivated Account
Hi,

to understand what i want to say, you have to understand that God has created Humans.

And they in turn, have forgotten him.

and:

Quote:
human would die if they looked at God's face.

is not right, as stated. The bodies would disappear in the Presence of God, because God hasn't created you as a body.
The Body was created by you, but God told you not to create the perishable. (the perishable is, what humans called Sin, back then )

Quote:
a church that had the Spirit of God, I think it spread a bit back then, but began to dwindle and fade out in a very short time after Christ left.

needs a correction. His spirit is still there, but they haven't understood what Jesus has Teached. And loving what they created, made them forget the Spiritual teaching.

And Jesus did said: "Many of these things you will understand Later"

I guess NOW is the time to understand it.

Quote:
God is totally good, peaceful and gentle; a very loving and kind Being.

that is correct, from my point of view.
You see, while everything is possible in God, his being is exactly that quoted. (at least you shall have that belief or else you would follow false God's. (read there is no other God or God's))

And everything God creates, is like him.

But in creation of Man, they became a free will, which is the opposite of what God creates. (everything else in the universe follows the 'rules' (read guidance of God))
And so they decided mistakenly, to put their power aside, and to look at 'other' Gods.

To understand God, you have to understand, that only what he Knows exist.
What he does not know, exist not. (read disappears in Time (not with, in))

For example, he does not know of Death.

and you will recognize the problem here:
God created humans, they made death, and they know of death. That's why they die ...

Why God does not prevent the death ? well he does not know that they want it. He sees (read knows) the spirit, which he created, as perfectly safe. (and this does not know of death too)

What is happening inside of it (inside its mind), while man is shutting God off, he can not know. For if he knew, death would disappear.
But tell that to the mistaken ones ...

And they are, literally, loving it. And there is a fear, that what they love, will disappear if God knew about it.

that are my 2 cents about it, believe it or not ^^
Old 09-05-2017, 12:11 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan_SF
Hi,
to understand what i want to say, you have to understand that God has created Humans.
And they in turn, have forgotten him.
and:
is not right, as stated. The bodies would disappear in the Presence of God, because God hasn't created you as a body.
The Body was created by you, or not ^^
When you stated , " The body was created by you", I am not quite sure I follow you there, it " Sounds" as if you imply that we created our own bodies??

Any how interesting reply.
Old 09-05-2017, 11:26 AM
kjw47

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickiel
God is basically unknown , but what else is unknown, is that he wants it that way. Job 36:26 , " God is great, we know him not!" A very short powerful statement. We want to know him, we think we known him , we claim all the time that we know him ; yet here it states that we don't.; and I believe that. I know that I don't know God ; he is a very enigmatic being.
God does not want to be known now.

And that's why we all run around creating our own images of God ; because he has not released his true ways and being.
At John17:3--Jesus teaches-- This means eternal life( getting it) their taking in knowledge( knowing) of you, THE ONLY TRUE GOD and of the one whom you sent forth,Jesus Christ.

So according to Jesus one has to know the Father as THE ONLY TRUE GOD, because the Father is the only one that sent Jesus( John 5:30)

Not one trinity religion teaches this truth so 0 of them will get eternal life--they are being duped into serving a non existent trinity.

The bible is filled with the will of God and what he is all about.
Old 09-05-2017, 11:46 AM
Quote:
Exodus 33:21-23, the backside of his glory , and his " Back parts"; I don't understand
just what that means , but he did not allow him to see his face ,
because no man can see him and live, verse 22; so I know that nobody has seen God.

Interesting how a human would die if they looked at God's face.
Ah, and how wrong you are.
Since you are a Bible person...you must have missed
Jacob seeing God face to face and, ''And yet I survived'', and he called the place Penual (sometimes Peniel).
Funny how close that is to pineal, as in, gland, as in, Third Eye.

Use your concordance and find it.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 09-05-2017, 05:38 PM
Deactivated Account
Hi,
Quote:
When you stated , " The body was created by you", I am not quite sure I follow you there, it " Sounds" as if you imply that we created our own bodies??

i'm going to explain this along with the Trinity theory.
Acim was a help in understanding it:

The Trinity exist only in time and in places where the opposite's of good can be experienced.
In the eternity, there is only God and His son, But both are One.(one or same)
If humans were able to see them, they could not tell where God ends and where Son begins.
Its like water here on earth. If you take a glass of water out of the ocean, the Glass of water would be the Son. In content smaller, but they are indistinguishable otherwise.

You see even according to the Bible: God created Adam, and Adam felt asleep. In his sleep he became a Body. (he made a body image, where light should be, to be able to see himself)
Listening to the body, he has forgotten his Father - God.

And he made multitude of images of himself, but each is (together), in its essence or Soul, the Son.

While God can not enter his Dream, God became a voice, which is calling him to awake. (He sees his Son safe, but the Son is not responding. And God created his Son, to communicate and share.)
So the Son is now communicating with himself, instead with God. (notice that the Bible doesn't tell that he was awaken from it)

This calling of God becomes the Holy Spirit, or a Voice which reminds the Son that he is only sleeping and calling him to awake.
So: God, Son and the Holy Spirit are actually one entity but they exist as separate only in time.

I hope this clarify few things, thanks for reading.
Old 09-05-2017, 11:08 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by kjw47
At John17:3--Jesus teaches-- This means eternal life( getting it) their taking in knowledge( knowing) of you, THE ONLY TRUE GOD and of the one whom you sent forth,Jesus Christ.
So according to Jesus one has to know the Father as THE ONLY TRUE GOD, because the Father is the only one that sent Jesus( John 5:30)
Not one trinity religion teaches this truth so 0 of them will get eternal life--they are being duped into serving a non existent trinity.
In my understanding , all are already saved by the Grace and Love of God. And I don't believe anyone can know God, except he gives them that.
Old 09-05-2017, 11:12 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
Ah, and how wrong you are.
Since you are a Bible person...you must have missed
Jacob seeing God face to face and, ''And yet I survived'', and he called the place Penual (sometimes Peniel).
Funny how close that is to pineal, as in, gland, as in, Third Eye.

Use your concordance and find it.

I guess we just read things differently ; Exodus 33:23 , latter part of verse ; " You can see my back parts , but my face shall not be seen." I don't claim to understand just what that means Miss Hepburn, but I lean toward it may mean no one has seen the face of God.
Old 09-05-2017, 11:18 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan_SF
Hi,

i'm going to explain this along with the Trinity theory.
Acim was a help in understanding it:

The Trinity exist only in time and in places where the opposite's of good can be experienced.
In the eternity, there is only God and His son, But both are One.(one or same)
If humans were able to see them, they could not tell where God ends and where Son begins.
Its like water here on earth. If you take a glass of water out of the ocean, the Glass of water would be the Son. In content smaller, but they are indistinguishable otherwise.

You see even according to the Bible: God created Adam, and Adam felt asleep. In his sleep he became a Body. (he made a body image, where light should be, to be able to see himself)
Listening to the body, he has forgotten his Father - God.

And he made multitude of images of himself, but each is (together), in its essence or Soul, the Son.

While God can not enter his Dream, God became a voice, which is calling him to awake. (He sees his Son safe, but the Son is not responding. And God created his Son, to communicate and share.)
So the Son is now communicating with himself, instead with God. (notice that the Bible doesn't tell that he was awaken from it)

This calling of God becomes the Holy Spirit, or a Voice which reminds the Son that he is only sleeping and calling him to awake.
So: God, Son and the Holy Spirit are actually one entity but they exist as separate only in time.

I hope this clarify few things, thanks for reading.

I have no ideal how the things you stated correlate with or explain what you meant by- , " The body was created by you!"

But I must say, I like the statement; " You could not tell where God ends and the Son begins!" I like the thoughts that popped into my head.
Old 10-05-2017, 07:25 PM
Deactivated Account
Ok, i see, i thought it would be obvious , so further explanation is needed.

To understand it, you have to look on material first.

You think about it and see it as solid. It can not go through other materials but by force. Material things are changeable through time.

But what is spiritual ?

Google search just threw this out:

Quote:
relating to or affecting the human spirit or soul as opposed to material or physical things.

Its like an opposition to material things: So it can't be seen, it does not have a form, and can go through all other materials.

You can only know of Spiritual. (either know or deny it)

So if God can't be seen, and bible talks about the Holy Spirit, then God must be Spiritual Being.

So the explanation - (im using Acim's one):

God's realm is knowledge. God created his Son as a Thought.
But God does not change his thoughts.

The Son was told not to create the perishable - (or not to change his thoughts, for human understanding). And a thought must be in His mind.

If you can follow, from the Spiritual point of view, the material things, including people are thoughts, in the mind of the Son, which change through time.

From the Energeticall-material point of view, their vibrations would be very slow, so that the form can be maintained with a delay.

So everything in here was created by one misthought, that the opposite of God can be possible.

And the Son can have unlimited thoughts.

How the bodies were formed ? Its easy explainable if you see all things as thoughts. As a serie of thoughts to be exact.

First there was though of a first man. Then he got a Female. They produced siblings. And they produced siblings too.

At the end (actually right now), there is your body, mine and all the bodies of which we know. But our Soul origin is the Son (because he can, too, only create from and in himself).
As bodies we only think differently from each other. ( or we only think that we think differently ... )

But a body is only an Image, a projection of Thoughts which takes a form, known to us, which we project to what we call others.
And this shared projection creates the world we see.

Thanks for reading.