Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 12-01-2012, 03:51 AM
Schurchy

...Astral self? (needs help)

Im sorry, i did not no what category to put this into, so i chose this.

So a few minutes ago, i walked into my bathroom, i then look at my face, and i started to focus real hard on it for some reason. Then my face started to turn darker, and darker, and darker, and my eyes became a goldish grey color....what does this mean? Know whenever i look into a mirror or somewhere where i see myself and i focus and concentrate i see this. PLease someone explain to me whats happening!

Thanks!
Jake
Old 12-01-2012, 11:52 AM
3dnow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schurchy
Im sorry, i did not no what category to put this into, so i chose this.

So a few minutes ago, i walked into my bathroom, i then look at my face, and i started to focus real hard on it for some reason. Then my face started to turn darker, and darker, and darker, and my eyes became a goldish grey color....what does this mean? Know whenever i look into a mirror or somewhere where i see myself and i focus and concentrate i see this. PLease someone explain to me whats happening!

Thanks!
Jake

Focus on something someone else what do you see?
Old 13-01-2012, 01:34 PM
Schurchy

i tried my mom last night, same thing, but something i forgot to mention is after i stare when my eyes are closed i see the person in a black/white negative for like 4 seconds
Old 13-01-2012, 01:46 PM
Master

I think it is called mirrorology.

Try to look at something black instead and lose yourself into it, like coffee in a mug. Then you will get visuals after a while. Others use a crystal ball, or a black mirror.... personally I just close my eyes, then visualise a purple wall with a black square in it. And things start showing off, either randomly or as answers to direct questions. I have found this to be the only way I can communicate directly with my spirit guide as yet.
Old 13-01-2012, 01:56 PM
mattie

Mirror Meditation

Seeing different things when focusing on looking in a mirror isn’t unusual. This device is a popular meditation.

12,800,000 results for ‘mirror meditation’-
http://www.google.com/search?client=...UTF-8&oe=UTF-8

Is this a source of fear? What do you need help about w/ this?
Old 13-01-2012, 09:33 PM
Schurchy

because frankly i have no idea what it is, sometimes i almost see a skull.